1 HOURS AGO Anna & Elsa are servin' up some major hairspo! #PrincessStat: http://t.co/dQpwHoErKm

4 HOURS AGO Swap out your fatty foods for clean nom-worthy treats: http://t.co/HvO68YoFFc

5 HOURS AGO Color-changing nail polish just may be the coolest thing ever: http://t.co/sJVrKrDBFm

COMMENTS

Fast food feasts that freak us out

Driving down the street, it feels like there is a McDonald's on every corner, a KFC on every block and a Taco Bell in between...

I am a pescetarian so I do not eat meat just seafood so yeah I HARDLY ever eat junk food unless me and my parents are busy and running around or on a road trip or maybe we just got back from being somewhere and were starving I get a fish sandwhich from mcdonalds or whatever with no tarter sauce just cheese but we do not really eat like fast food such as burger king we eat Japanese food its a lot healthier then Chinese food which is like greasy egg rolls and fried greasy sweet and sour chicken

by redvelvetluv on 6/19/2013 1:49:22 PM

Taco Bell is not even real Hispanic food and I am pretty sure the meat they use is not even real I love actual Hispanic food so much better then Taco Bell
when I get tacos I get shrimp or fish yum Smile

by redvelvetluv on 6/19/2013 1:41:17 PM

THE place to be
We talk about fashion/beauty, celeb gossip, guys, and advice about life in general. We need 2 custom officers, so join and ask about that. I also just need members in general. A club isn't much fun when you only have five members. If you have any ideas for me to add to my club, let me know on my profile.
~bookworm2000 ☼

by bookworm2000 on 4/4/2013 4:06:03 PM

all that grease and fat ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww grease yuck yuck yuck!

by yummyhair99 on 3/13/2013 4:15:58 PM

If you want a good meal, go to a sandwich shop like Snarfs or Subway. I can almost guaruntee you that their stuff will taste 1,000 times better to you (I know it does to me) and they're probably a LOT less in calories (Well, except maybe Subway's pizza, I don't know how bad that is)

by XxUTookMahFonexX on 2/16/2013 10:37:21 PM

I hate fast food places they are so gross! Plus they are so bad for you're skin!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by donna1 on 1/27/2013 8:31:51 AM

All of those things really gross me out, but I don't eat any of them! What about chicken nuggets at McDonalds or a Taco Salad at Taco Bell? (I wouldn't suggest going to Taco Bell though because my brother got food poisoning there and it was G-R-O-S-S.)

by blackpinkmoose on 1/26/2013 5:50:45 PM

apparently taco bell meat is spray on or sumtin like that... wen i heard dat i totally freaked!

by vevejen on 1/25/2013 10:58:58 PM

A big mac with fries and a milkshake= 1,310 calories!
I've seen them make the big macs. I almost barfed whrn I say all of the grease and fat they cooked the "meat" in!

by soccerunningirl on 1/25/2013 10:47:11 PM

I love junk food too much to give it up

by archeology on 1/25/2013 9:05:15 PM

I haven't had any of those. All though I eat like a pig because I am always starving. I'm super skinny and short though.

by archeology on 1/25/2013 9:04:47 PM

Mod Mod Mod!!!
I have a diving meet tomorrow - something I've never heard GL mention, just soccer and swimming and dance- and we have to be there by eight for warm ups and it takes an hour and half to get there. What are some breakfasts that are filling, healthy, and full of protein? Also, what are some tips that could help me fall asleep? Thanks!!!

Try eating bananas and/or yogurt, they are perfect for what you're looking for! As for falling sleep, try reading a book to tire out your eyes! Good luck girl!

mailyse f.

by Sarah510 on 1/25/2013 10:44:40 AM

Eww that's nasty! iv'e never eaten any of that and NEVER will!!!

by hmeyer on 1/25/2013 1:20:51 AM

Ew that's like gross. I would never wanna eat like that, & I don't. I eat really healthy.. And I feel great Laughing

by neonroxursox on 1/24/2013 11:32:12 PM

The Big Mac still grosses me out more than anything else.

by supersingershannon on 1/24/2013 10:41:37 PM

im so glad i gave up fast food and meat a few years ago. im never going back to that food again...

by girlivinginclouds on 1/24/2013 10:36:10 PM

OMG!!! i had the doritos locos supreme (3 OF THEM) with my friends when i went to her house. i also had a cherry lime seltzer and cookie sandwich to go with that. thank heavens i had soccer the next day to burn all that fat!!!!!!! (and calories).

by BlueChic4Ever on 1/24/2013 10:25:45 PM

But I mean I only had one and a lemonade... So that's not that much compared to this.

by Foodiejr99 on 1/24/2013 9:26:44 PM

Ok honestly, the Doritos taco is awesome and ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE at the same time. I had it once, and I liked it because I don't eat fast food that often. I mean, unless chick-fil-et counts, but never mind that. Lol

by Foodiejr99 on 1/24/2013 9:25:29 PM

Hey girls! Come check out my advice queen page! I can answer any question you have about anything you would like! Feel free to leave a comment on my profile pag eand I will answer you there too. I will reply asap! I hope I can help!

by cupcakecutie325 on 1/24/2013 8:52:36 PM

Hey GL chicas! Check out my club, Guys R Us! We have the beat advice for any guy sitch. Please check it out! <3 Alicia

by cali princess on 1/24/2013 8:21:10 PM

The only problem with this article is I don't really think any teenage girl would eat that much. If I go to mcdonalds I get a hamburger and a diet pepsi. Taco bell? ONE taco and a soda. At KFC I get grilled chicken. ANd IDK this amount of food just seems like the amount for a man.. not a 13 year old girl.

by hermione&ron on 1/24/2013 8:13:30 PM

Ummmm yuck?! Stick to your Oreos for sides, it's healthier than this, suprisingly (actually are we really that suprised?)

by pinklol56 on 1/24/2013 7:22:00 PM

oh my gosh i havent been on this for a while haha i forgot how much stuff there is! anyways i have been a vegetarian for about 6 months now and i dont eat anything with a face, so i still eat dairy products and eggs... I eat beans and fruit and try to fill up for it.. is this unhealthy i dont want to eat meat for a while still (i do it because of how they treat the animals) btw i just turned 14 and am in 8th grade.. thank you lol oh and i eat healthy foods but i still eat all the regular stuff and im healthy wait and all

hey! That's not unhealthy at all, I really respect your dedication to your beliefs. You're awesome!

Helen S.

by flippy678 on 1/24/2013 7:13:05 PM

That's 6,000 calories!

by Bobalina on 1/24/2013 6:59:05 PM

I only like Taco Bell,but I never go and get it.

by audz1199 on 1/24/2013 6:17:54 PM

And this is why I never eat fast food..lol

by maggie183 on 1/24/2013 6:15:48 PM

NARSTY!

by the_girl_in_goal on 1/24/2013 6:05:01 PM

my mom tried the Dorito taco bell taco and she said it wasn't that great

by myfatsquirrel on 1/24/2013 6:01:18 PM

Burger King’s Ultimate Breakfast platter makes ME wanna gag.

by otter77 on 1/24/2013 5:19:33 PM

i HATE fast food sooo much! When my family is on road trips my bros suggest MCdonals so i never eat anything! it's so GROSS( No offense to anyone who eats it, my opinion)

by ida_ghohestani on 1/24/2013 4:37:53 PM

That's WAY too much.. I almost NEVERR go out for fast food, but when I do, I stick to something small and that's pretty much it. But I mean, now thinking about it, there's prob tons of calories and fat in those, tooTong Only in moderation!!

by i<3cake on 1/24/2013 4:26:44 PM

I hardly ever eat fast food but if I do it's usually Wendy's
I usually order a chicken snack wrap or a baconater I know the baconater is so bad to eat
But it's not like I go there everyday I only go their like once a month
Or if I'm on a road trip and my parents have to stop somewhere
Also Taco bell is not real Mexican food it's just some cheap knock off
With nasty ground beef

by redvelvetluv on 1/24/2013 4:22:40 PM

Ugh, I hate fast food! It tastes weird...once at my church we had a thing where we were doing stuff all day, and we were going to eat McDonald's for lunch. Well, one of the leaders was taking orders and when she asked me I just said I didn't want anything, McDonald's "made me puke". I exaggerate a lot, but I think she took me seriously. Now whenever I'm around her I get really embarrassed because, like I said I think she thought I was serious. I mean, McDonald's makes me FEEL like I'm going to puke but I never actually do. Why is it that I always say the worst things at the worst times? *Hides face*

by awesomegirl4everandalways on 1/24/2013 3:53:38 PM

GROSS... That's toooo much...

by LexiNicoleBieber on 1/24/2013 3:34:02 PM

My family never eats at fast food places. Or restaurants in general..She always makes a nice home cooked meal.

by Chloe<3 on 1/24/2013 2:49:53 PM

Oh my god! That's disgusting. I never eat at McD's anyway, but I LOVE taco bell. Well, never mind then. Awhile ago (as in almost a year ago,) I hadn't eaten all day, so for dinner I got a five dollar box and a medium coke and ATE THE WHOLE THING. Afterward, I was so full I literally almost puked. Imagine how much fat and calories were in that. My dad ordered a whopper from Burger King and my mom looked it up and found out it had a grand total of 1,500 calories. Whaaaaat. I swear, I'm never going to eat fast food again. that's so gross.

by graciegang on 1/24/2013 2:25:40 PM