5 cute treats that just might top your chocolate Easter bunny
Make a dash from this dirtbag
I'm not a ho! How do I change my rep?
The biggest OMG celeb moments of the week
10 ways to rock your holiday weekend!
Shop the cutest sandals under $20
Change at your fingertips! Try this color-changing nail polish
PMS cravings? 4 snacks to eat (and 4 to avoid) to kick cramps to the curb
What kind of winner are you?
#ThrowbackThursday: Flip through GL’s covers from 2000
Space Camp Video Diary
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
2 HOURS AGO Transform your look with color-changing nail polish: http://t.co/IwZ0dhHpF4
14 HOURS AGO How to ask a guy out and not be super awk and sketchy: http://t.co/l6Imxj9xVp
16 HOURS AGO Feelin' crafty? Make mom the perf #MothersDay prezzie: http://t.co/Of1DdcU6k7
17 Comments | Add Yours
1. What's been your favorite year of school so far? This year(freshman year)!
2. What made it your favorite? I met the greatest people ever that I can not live without<3
3. Do you prefer upper or lower lockers? upper
4. Who was the best teacher you ever had? MY CURRENT GEOMETRY TEACHER oh my god and the teacher I am supposed to have next year who is my Track coach!
5. What's your favorite subject? Video Production and Biology and Band
6. Do you like school? sometimes when I'm not overloaded with tests/projects xD
7. Do you go to public or private school? public
8. What is the best part of your school day? 7th period, because it's my gym period, and I have track practice right after
by plecomer on 1/30/2013 9:22:01 PM
1. What's been your favorite year of school so far? 8th grade.
2. What made it your favorite? That I had a really good grade..Lots of good friends. A crush. I also did really well in school in general that year. It was sooo much fun.
3. Do you prefer upper or lower lockers? Upper lockers.
4. Who was the best teacher you ever had? 8th grade English.
5. What's your favorite subject? Probably English. Or Biology.
6. Do you like school? Not high school.
7. Do you go to public or private school? I go to private.
8. What is the best part of your school day? Probably my free, or lunch when I get to hang out with my friends. Meghan D.
by hawaiigirl624 on 1/28/2013 6:34:19 PM
1. What's been your favorite year of school so far?
This year, 8th grade rocks!
2. What made it your favorite?
We are the upperclassmen of middle school and it is so fun!
3. Do you prefer upper or lower lockers?
4. Who was the best teacher you ever had?
My English teacher right now and my History teach 5. What's your favorite subject?
6. Do you like school?
7. Do you go to public or private school?
8. What is the best part of your school day?
Outside fun! Meghan D.
by dancingirl1613 on 1/28/2013 6:03:46 PM
1. This year
2. I continue to accomplish every goal I set for myself
4. 4th grade elementary school teacher
5. Science or ELA
by penguin1312 on 1/28/2013 4:50:27 PM
1. Definitely 8th grade<3
2. I had amazing teachers, great friends in all of my classes, my crush in all of my classes (and he liked me back)..yeah it was a pretty perfect year
3. Upper lockers
4. My 8th grade English teacher<3<3
6. Yes, for the most part
8. Um probably free period..haha It's when I get to see and talk to my friends the most
by maggie183 on 1/27/2013 5:22:42 PM
1. This year
2. New exciting and funny friends
3. Upper. no crouching
4. Mr. Sharbaugh in 8th grade english
5. Math or orchestra
8. LAst period!
by N3rdyRand0mn3ss on 1/27/2013 4:21:11 PM
1. This year
2. I finally found who I am
4. my ELA teacher this year
5. Biology or Algebra
6. yup. Well only somedays
8. free period! or PE
by bellasocceralpha78 on 1/27/2013 12:48:25 PM
Score Splat Hair Chalk!
Calling all beauty babes: Want to score a sweet stash of Splat Hair Chalk, then show us your style for a chance to be featured in an upcoming beauty story? CLICK HERE to enter!