10 life lessons you learn from your first breakup
This company helps you look great while making the world even better
Congrats on being a godmother, Taylor Swift!
Hanging out in the heat? Cool off with vanilla bean lemonade
Birks are back: Take these stylish sandals from the beach to BTS
The GL editors spill their skincare secrets
Go from clumsy cutie to balanced babe in two moves
Sneak a peek at our August/September issue starring Dove Cameron!
GL's Exclusive Look at Sunday's Best Friends Whenever
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
AN HOUR AGO All that sugar is *not* so sweet...: http://t.co/HltdGjZRUe pic.twitter.com/gNm4GsQb62
2 HOURS AGO Exclusive: @sixxorange dishes on her amazing new Amazon show #TheKicks: http://t.co/Btx22IFb9P pic.twitter.com/6swrMqOsbY
3 HOURS AGO RT @HayleeMoose: Taking advice from #RydelRyl @rydelR5 @girlslifemag 😱😍�pic.twitter.com/q0cBDh7xJJxJJ
17 Comments | Add Yours
1. What's been your favorite year of school so far? This year(freshman year)!
2. What made it your favorite? I met the greatest people ever that I can not live without<3
3. Do you prefer upper or lower lockers? upper
4. Who was the best teacher you ever had? MY CURRENT GEOMETRY TEACHER oh my god and the teacher I am supposed to have next year who is my Track coach!
5. What's your favorite subject? Video Production and Biology and Band
6. Do you like school? sometimes when I'm not overloaded with tests/projects xD
7. Do you go to public or private school? public
8. What is the best part of your school day? 7th period, because it's my gym period, and I have track practice right after
by plecomer on 1/30/2013 9:22:01 PM
1. What's been your favorite year of school so far? 8th grade.
2. What made it your favorite? That I had a really good grade..Lots of good friends. A crush. I also did really well in school in general that year. It was sooo much fun.
3. Do you prefer upper or lower lockers? Upper lockers.
4. Who was the best teacher you ever had? 8th grade English.
5. What's your favorite subject? Probably English. Or Biology.
6. Do you like school? Not high school.
7. Do you go to public or private school? I go to private.
8. What is the best part of your school day? Probably my free, or lunch when I get to hang out with my friends. Meghan D.
by hawaiigirl624 on 1/28/2013 6:34:19 PM
1. What's been your favorite year of school so far?
This year, 8th grade rocks!
2. What made it your favorite?
We are the upperclassmen of middle school and it is so fun!
3. Do you prefer upper or lower lockers?
4. Who was the best teacher you ever had?
My English teacher right now and my History teach 5. What's your favorite subject?
6. Do you like school?
7. Do you go to public or private school?
8. What is the best part of your school day?
Outside fun! Meghan D.
by dancingirl1613 on 1/28/2013 6:03:46 PM
1. This year
2. I continue to accomplish every goal I set for myself
4. 4th grade elementary school teacher
5. Science or ELA
by penguin1312 on 1/28/2013 4:50:27 PM
1. Definitely 8th grade<3
2. I had amazing teachers, great friends in all of my classes, my crush in all of my classes (and he liked me back)..yeah it was a pretty perfect year
3. Upper lockers
4. My 8th grade English teacher<3<3
6. Yes, for the most part
8. Um probably free period..haha It's when I get to see and talk to my friends the most
by maggie183 on 1/27/2013 5:22:42 PM
1. This year
2. New exciting and funny friends
3. Upper. no crouching
4. Mr. Sharbaugh in 8th grade english
5. Math or orchestra
8. LAst period!
by N3rdyRand0mn3ss on 1/27/2013 4:21:11 PM
1. This year
2. I finally found who I am
4. my ELA teacher this year
5. Biology or Algebra
6. yup. Well only somedays
8. free period! or PE
by bellasocceralpha78 on 1/27/2013 12:48:25 PM
*Win* a trip to meet R5's Rydel Lynch!
Want to rock your life this year? Check out Rydel's new guide to fashion, fitness, friends, fun (and everything else!) and CLICK HERE for your chance to meet her.