10 reasons why Halloween is the absolute best holiday
I don't have a BF yet. Is something wrong with me?
How to fall in love with yourself
Selena opens up about her health scare
DIY glitter leaves for an instant autumn vibe
We found the *perfect* sweater weather outfit
A polka dot mani you can actually DIY
GL's tasty tea guide is here to get you through fall
Sneak a peek at our awesome October/November issue starring Bea Miller!
GL's Exclusive Look at GMW's "Girl Meets World of Terror 2"
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
6 HOURS AGO QUIZ! What lip color is so ~you~? http://t.co/tCiWtFFZan pic.twitter.com/9I0o16a0jx
7 HOURS AGO <3 @ZacEfron? Come hang w. GL + @DCWax for a VIP figure reveal bash (plus cake, music + more): http://t.co/nbNCaMOHeO pic.twitter.com/RmyRDvrZzs
7 HOURS AGO These Vaseline hacks are almost too good to be true: http://t.co/PBUl9lrU1l pic.twitter.com/h82Wqfa4O2
17 Comments | Add Yours
1. What's been your favorite year of school so far? This year(freshman year)!
2. What made it your favorite? I met the greatest people ever that I can not live without<3
3. Do you prefer upper or lower lockers? upper
4. Who was the best teacher you ever had? MY CURRENT GEOMETRY TEACHER oh my god and the teacher I am supposed to have next year who is my Track coach!
5. What's your favorite subject? Video Production and Biology and Band
6. Do you like school? sometimes when I'm not overloaded with tests/projects xD
7. Do you go to public or private school? public
8. What is the best part of your school day? 7th period, because it's my gym period, and I have track practice right after
by plecomer on 1/30/2013 9:22:01 PM
1. What's been your favorite year of school so far? 8th grade.
2. What made it your favorite? That I had a really good grade..Lots of good friends. A crush. I also did really well in school in general that year. It was sooo much fun.
3. Do you prefer upper or lower lockers? Upper lockers.
4. Who was the best teacher you ever had? 8th grade English.
5. What's your favorite subject? Probably English. Or Biology.
6. Do you like school? Not high school.
7. Do you go to public or private school? I go to private.
8. What is the best part of your school day? Probably my free, or lunch when I get to hang out with my friends. Meghan D.
by hawaiigirl624 on 1/28/2013 6:34:19 PM
1. What's been your favorite year of school so far?
This year, 8th grade rocks!
2. What made it your favorite?
We are the upperclassmen of middle school and it is so fun!
3. Do you prefer upper or lower lockers?
4. Who was the best teacher you ever had?
My English teacher right now and my History teach 5. What's your favorite subject?
6. Do you like school?
7. Do you go to public or private school?
8. What is the best part of your school day?
Outside fun! Meghan D.
by dancingirl1613 on 1/28/2013 6:03:46 PM
1. This year
2. I continue to accomplish every goal I set for myself
4. 4th grade elementary school teacher
5. Science or ELA
by penguin1312 on 1/28/2013 4:50:27 PM
1. Definitely 8th grade<3
2. I had amazing teachers, great friends in all of my classes, my crush in all of my classes (and he liked me back)..yeah it was a pretty perfect year
3. Upper lockers
4. My 8th grade English teacher<3<3
6. Yes, for the most part
8. Um probably free period..haha It's when I get to see and talk to my friends the most
by maggie183 on 1/27/2013 5:22:42 PM
1. This year
2. New exciting and funny friends
3. Upper. no crouching
4. Mr. Sharbaugh in 8th grade english
5. Math or orchestra
8. LAst period!
by N3rdyRand0mn3ss on 1/27/2013 4:21:11 PM
1. This year
2. I finally found who I am
4. my ELA teacher this year
5. Biology or Algebra
6. yup. Well only somedays
8. free period! or PE
by bellasocceralpha78 on 1/27/2013 12:48:25 PM
What's *your* star quality?l
CLICK HERE to discover your star power...and snag a sneak peek at a sparkling new series!