Bridget M.

is modding

AN HOUR AGO What makes your girl a top-notch bestie? Tell us: http://t.co/8zGoxsLGnU

12 HOURS AGO #Quiz—which classic Christmas flick are you? http://t.co/i0LF5xdOKg

15 HOURS AGO .@CodySimpson has some major exciting news: http://t.co/BsrYGeIaoe

COMMENTS

A quiz for anyone

Hey there, hunnies! Here's a survey all about school from a GL reader just like you. Leave your answers in the comments! All about school survey: ...

1. What's been your favorite year of school so far? This year(freshman year)!
2. What made it your favorite? I met the greatest people ever that I can not live without<3
3. Do you prefer upper or lower lockers? upper Smile
4. Who was the best teacher you ever had? MY CURRENT GEOMETRY TEACHER Laughing oh my god and the teacher I am supposed to have next year who is my Track coach!
5. What's your favorite subject? Video Production and Biology and Band
6. Do you like school? sometimes when I'm not overloaded with tests/projects xD
7. Do you go to public or private school? public
8. What is the best part of your school day? 7th period, because it's my gym period, and I have track practice right after Laughing

by plecomer on 1/30/2013 9:22:01 PM

1. What's been your favorite year of school so far? 8th grade.
2. What made it your favorite? That I had a really good grade..Lots of good friends. A crush. I also did really well in school in general that year. It was sooo much fun.
3. Do you prefer upper or lower lockers? Upper lockers.
4. Who was the best teacher you ever had? 8th grade English.
5. What's your favorite subject? Probably English. Or Biology.
6. Do you like school? Not high school.
7. Do you go to public or private school? I go to private.
8. What is the best part of your school day? Probably my free, or lunch when I get to hang out with my friends. Meghan D.

by hawaiigirl624 on 1/28/2013 6:34:19 PM

1. What's been your favorite year of school so far?
This year, 8th grade rocks!
2. What made it your favorite?
We are the upperclassmen of middle school and it is so fun!
3. Do you prefer upper or lower lockers?
Upper
4. Who was the best teacher you ever had?
My English teacher right now and my History teach 5. What's your favorite subject?
English
6. Do you like school?
Somedays
7. Do you go to public or private school?
Public
8. What is the best part of your school day?
Outside fun! Meghan D.

by dancingirl1613 on 1/28/2013 6:03:46 PM

1. This year
2. I continue to accomplish every goal I set for myself
3. upper
4. 4th grade elementary school teacher
5. Science or ELA
6. Yes
7. public
8. Advisory

by penguin1312 on 1/28/2013 4:50:27 PM

1. Definitely 8th grade<3
2. I had amazing teachers, great friends in all of my classes, my crush in all of my classes (and he liked me back)..yeah it was a pretty perfect year Laughing
3. Upper lockers
4. My 8th grade English teacher<3<3
5. English
6. Yes, for the most part Smile
7. Public
8. Um probably free period..haha It's when I get to see and talk to my friends the most Smile

by maggie183 on 1/27/2013 5:22:42 PM