6 HOURS AGO Bust out a brand new you! How, you may ask? We have all the answers right here!: http://t.co/hC70M42weR

7 HOURS AGO Who run the world? Girls (& tampons)!: http://t.co/sF2jsA3yCU

7 HOURS AGO RT @Amber_Montana: Thanks for including me in your magazine this month @girlslifemag! pic.twitter.com/i536Du2w8k

COMMENTS

A quiz for anyone

Hey there, hunnies! Here's a survey all about school from a GL reader just like you. Leave your answers in the comments! All about school survey: ...

1. What's been your favorite year of school so far? 8th grade
2. What made it your favorite? Mrs. Donovan (The BEST teacher I have EVER had in ANY subject!!!)
3. Do you prefer upper or lower lockers? NEITHER (I prefer full/tall lockers!)
4. Who was the best teacher you ever had? Mrs. Donovan
5. What's your favorite subject? Science
6. Do you like school? Yes
7. Do you go to public or private school? Public, but it is also considered as an Academic Magnet High School
8. What is the best part of your school day? It was 5th period when I was with Mrs. Donovan's class!)

by Aki on 7/31/2013 2:32:50 PM

1.Seventh grade
2.My bestie is really close to me
3.Upper
4.Seventh grade math
5.Math or Spanish
6.Yes
7.Public
8.Seeing my bestie

by pixiegav on 3/10/2013 7:45:50 PM

1. Sixth grade
2. It was my first year at a new school and I played the Mad Hatter in Alice in Wonderland for the musical
3.Upper cause I'm really tall (5' 7")
4. Sixth grade science teacher. He was really funny.
5. This year English
6. Its better than being at home. I have 3 brothers.
7. Public
8. Going to Drama club.

by rockerchic123456789 on 2/18/2013 2:02:41 PM

1. What's been your favorite year of school so far? probably first grade. the only one which was not bad.
2. What made it your favorite? i wasn't bullied.
3. Do you prefer upper or lower lockers? idk i've never had one.
4. Who was the best teacher you ever had? mr. bolin
5. What's your favorite subject? P.E. and science Tong
6. Do you like school? no
7. Do you go to public or private school? public
8. What is the best part of your school day? sixth period, P.E.

by potterjay on 2/9/2013 5:33:12 PM

1. What's been your favorite year of school so far? history class
2. What made it your favorite? met my BF there
3. Do you prefer upper or lower lockers? upper lockers
4. Who was the best teacher you ever had? probably my science teacher from 6th grade cuz she was my Bf's mom when we were dating
5. What's your favorite subject? english
6. Do you like school? eh
7. Do you go to public or private school? public
8. What is the best part of your school day? seeing my BF for the first time that day

by allyluvsgl on 2/9/2013 11:25:03 AM

1. What's been your favorite year of school so far? this year's been pretty good.
2. What made it your favorite? Don't know exactly; it's just been great!
3. Do you prefer upper or lower lockers? upper.
4. Who was the best teacher you ever had? 6th grade social studies. Pizza patry every month! ;D
5. What's your favorite subject? science. Plus, I sit next to a cutie.
6. Do you like school? depends
7. Do you go to public or private school? public
8. What is the best part of your school day? seeing my friends.

by i<3cake on 2/8/2013 3:24:32 PM

1.5 Th grade
2. i was in public school
3. lower but never had one so...
4. there are good teachers O.o
5. art
6. I'm not going to answer this one
7. home school
8. lunch game time Smile

by kellian on 2/6/2013 9:39:06 PM

1) this year!
2) more projects more friends and best of all proper books for 12 not for 7
3) middle don't like bending don't like jumping
4) Amna Miss english language not geography yes we have two teachers of the same name
5)English Language
6) no :'(
7) private :'( x2 just hardwork and grey and white
8) break or eca of English class

by AwesomeAmber on 2/6/2013 2:33:33 AM

1. All of my school years have been my favorite! I love school!
2.I love school so, it makes it easy to like every year of school!
3.My school as full sized lockers, but I would probably choose an upper locker!
4. The best teacher I ever had doesn't exist! I enjoyed (and am enjoying) all of my teachers!
5.English-Language Arts-Reading is my favorite subject and always has been!
6. I love school so much that I wish my school had a year round calender!
7.I go to a public school! I don't even know if I live near a private school...
8. The best part of my school day would most definitely be everything! I love being at school!

I LOVE SCHOOL!

by MadisonRL on 2/1/2013 3:54:33 PM

1. What's been your favorite year of school so far? grade 5.
2. What made it your favorite? best teacher ever
3. Do you prefer upper or lower lockers? upper
4. Who was the best teacher you ever had? Mr.T
5. What's your favorite subject? Gym or English
6. Do you like school? its ok
7. Do you go to public or private school? public. Private next year or the year after Frown
8. What is the best part of your school day? the drama

by justme_dontchange on 1/31/2013 9:21:33 PM

1. What's been your favorite year of school so far? This year(freshman year)!
2. What made it your favorite? I met the greatest people ever that I can not live without<3
3. Do you prefer upper or lower lockers? upper Smile
4. Who was the best teacher you ever had? MY CURRENT GEOMETRY TEACHER Laughing oh my god and the teacher I am supposed to have next year who is my Track coach!
5. What's your favorite subject? Video Production and Biology and Band
6. Do you like school? sometimes when I'm not overloaded with tests/projects xD
7. Do you go to public or private school? public
8. What is the best part of your school day? 7th period, because it's my gym period, and I have track practice right after Laughing

by plecomer on 1/30/2013 9:22:01 PM

1. What's been your favorite year of school so far? 8th grade.
2. What made it your favorite? That I had a really good grade..Lots of good friends. A crush. I also did really well in school in general that year. It was sooo much fun.
3. Do you prefer upper or lower lockers? Upper lockers.
4. Who was the best teacher you ever had? 8th grade English.
5. What's your favorite subject? Probably English. Or Biology.
6. Do you like school? Not high school.
7. Do you go to public or private school? I go to private.
8. What is the best part of your school day? Probably my free, or lunch when I get to hang out with my friends. Meghan D.

by hawaiigirl624 on 1/28/2013 6:34:19 PM

1. What's been your favorite year of school so far?
This year, 8th grade rocks!
2. What made it your favorite?
We are the upperclassmen of middle school and it is so fun!
3. Do you prefer upper or lower lockers?
Upper
4. Who was the best teacher you ever had?
My English teacher right now and my History teach 5. What's your favorite subject?
English
6. Do you like school?
Somedays
7. Do you go to public or private school?
Public
8. What is the best part of your school day?
Outside fun! Meghan D.

by dancingirl1613 on 1/28/2013 6:03:46 PM

1. This year
2. I continue to accomplish every goal I set for myself
3. upper
4. 4th grade elementary school teacher
5. Science or ELA
6. Yes
7. public
8. Advisory

by penguin1312 on 1/28/2013 4:50:27 PM

1. Definitely 8th grade<3
2. I had amazing teachers, great friends in all of my classes, my crush in all of my classes (and he liked me back)..yeah it was a pretty perfect year Laughing
3. Upper lockers
4. My 8th grade English teacher<3<3
5. English
6. Yes, for the most part Smile
7. Public
8. Um probably free period..haha It's when I get to see and talk to my friends the most Smile

by maggie183 on 1/27/2013 5:22:42 PM