2 HOURS AGO Bust out a brand new you! How, you may ask? We have all the answers right here!: http://t.co/hC70M42weR

3 HOURS AGO Who run the world? Girls (& tampons)!: http://t.co/sF2jsA3yCU

3 HOURS AGO RT @Amber_Montana: Thanks for including me in your magazine this month @girlslifemag! pic.twitter.com/i536Du2w8k

COMMENTS

Cold as ice

One day I was hanging out with my BGF, whom I had a crush on. I asked him if he wanted some water to drink, since...

wow. that's mean

by ladybugg on 8/1/2013 3:02:27 PM

i feel ur pain (physical and emotional)

by bella0105 on 6/28/2013 6:32:02 PM

its stupid enough to try to spray someone with water when its snowing. They probably didn't know that ice would come out, but he should have at least apologized!

by mayanunna on 6/28/2013 3:19:47 PM

My best friend completely irritates me. She knows I have a hard time at home because my mom is always fighting with her fiancé and my dad is really mean. Well she almost has the same situation but not as bad anyway one of our other friends told her ex about her life even whose likes!!!!!! So I said why are you still friends with her that's none of her business and she agreed. Well now she talks to her way more and I feel awful I cry everyday because I feel like she doesn't like me emetine I ask to hang out she's going to her house and I don't like her at all she is really rude and I cry about it a lot and it makes me insecure. I feel fat and ugly and she is just ugh!!!!! I can't tell my best friend I don't like this girl because apparently they are best friends. On ask.fm she said she was her best friend not me. I'm just so tired of all of this. Frown

by Soccerbestie18 on 3/28/2013 6:41:34 PM

Uh...I'm sorry this happened to you.One time my crush started yelling at me and telling me i suck at everything and started swearing.Guess how long i liked him after that?Never again.Don't worry, chicka, in time, you'll get over him and find someone else.

by pinterest on 2/26/2013 2:57:32 PM

Join My club- FashionTips101 and... He's a jerk

by Eliza~! on 2/11/2013 1:28:14 PM

please people join my club its awesome so sign up thats awful im so sorry if i was there i would of help you

by danalove on 2/7/2013 4:11:05 PM

Mod Mod Mod!!! 2 years ago I broke up with my bf because I kept getting this overwhelming feeling to avoid him,to cut him off. no matter what I did I couldn't fight it. now I believe I have a personality didsorder that causes emotional instability and unstable relations with other people, this may have caused that feelings that caused me to break up with him. but I still love him, whenever I see him I see the only person I could be with, the only one I will evern need. but 2 years I ago I completley cut him off. what should I do????? plese help me!!!!!!

Hey girlie,

I'm really not an expert on this, but I would talk to a guidance counselor about the feelings you're going through to sort everything out. If you still like him, maybe you could get to know him as friends again and give your relationship another chance if he's into it, but don't let that keep you from being open to other relationships, either!

Meghan D.

by didip on 2/2/2013 9:57:14 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
I met my best friend in third grade. She was new to my school and i was her first friend when she moved here. We both haven't been like popular or anything and we always talk about how stupid popularity is and stuff. But now she plays volleyball for our school and made a bunch of new friends. She's becoming more popular now and has a boyfriend. I really feel like she's forgetting about me. I've tried to talk to her about it but I don't get anything out of it .. what do i do? I really miss how things used to be.
Thankyou<3 xx

Hey girl, sometimes friends drift apart, especially when new activities make lives busier.  Check out this article: keeping yourself open to new friendships, trying to reconnect with your bestie, and making a plan to hang out sometime might just be what you're looking for.  If that doesn't work, it's okay, even though drifting apart from a friend is tough, it's also natural as we get older.  You never know when you'll meet a new friend.  Good luck, chica.

Karin E.

by softball6 on 1/31/2013 11:18:24 AM

Hey GL chickas, it would be so awesome if you could check out my club, It's all about Fashion and Beauty. We talk about fashion(pretty obvious), makeup, hair, and more. You can find it on my profile, and I promise you'll love it!
<3 Fashion and Beauty Crew