9 HOURS AGO You know you wanna wear a sweater on Thanksgiving...here's how to rock it: http://t.co/hhSGNIzUT6

12 HOURS AGO Need a style upgrade? Enter to win a pair of @mirabellagirl slouchies for your UGG boots: http://t.co/ggzprnMsbF

13 HOURS AGO Now even shy girls van get their flirt on: http://t.co/UCVNh5a7Wx

COMMENTS

Cold as ice

One day I was hanging out with my BGF, whom I had a crush on. I asked him if he wanted some water to drink, since...

*barfs* Jerk...

by lemonlime123 on 1/26/2013 1:21:21 PM

Hey ladies, it would be so cool if you could check out my club, Style Spy. It's all about fashion, makeup, hair, and style (duhh). You can find it on my profile, and I promise you'll love it! Thanks! <3

by ACaseOfMistakenIdentity on 1/25/2013 9:09:44 PM

My BGF and i were going laser tagging, and his crush was going to. well, his mother found out that he had a crush by reading his text messages (and his parents are really really strict about liking someone) so he said that i told him she wasnt going and ended up going. Now his parents hate me for "lying" and he said he would rather his parents hate me than him get grounded. can anyone say Jerk?

by badatbasketball on 1/25/2013 1:49:38 PM

Heyy Girlies, Pleas join my club It's all about Fashion and Beauty!!! If you go to my profile you can find it there and join(: We post daily and answer all questions!!! Topics we talk about:Clothes,Make-up,Nails,Hair,Skin-Careā™„

by nazirah817 on 1/25/2013 1:36:39 PM

If my BGF did that i would b so mad an make hm pay for the stitchesFrown

by hmeyer on 1/25/2013 1:13:46 AM

I would've hit that boy so hard... >_>

by LittleUsagiTewi on 1/24/2013 11:42:07 PM

That is totally mean and he's your BGF too? Hmph. I would totes demand like an apology

by Emilicious on 1/24/2013 10:56:45 PM

Everybody's saying he's a jerk, but to be honest he was probably to freaked out and scared to apologize when it happened and then thought it'd be to awkward to apologize after it happened. Thats what happens to me all the time.

by emroxlol on 1/24/2013 9:35:03 PM

One of my best friend (he's a guy, we'll call him D) is friends with my other guy friend C(who I've known for two years). D told me C had a huge crush on me, and my friend A asked him and he admitted it. He was texting me late one night and sad he had something to tell me, but couldn't tell me right then. He's really nice and pretty adorable, but I'm not sure if I'd say yes if he asked me out. I'm not allowed to date, but I broke up with my boyfriend a while ago and it wasn't really an issue. D said C is planning to ask me this week at school. What should I say???? Thanks a bunch ! (:

by kenzi143 on 1/24/2013 9:07:24 PM

Hey girls! Come check out my advice queen page!!! I can answer any question you have about anything!!! You can also leave a comment pn my rpofile page if you would like and I will answer there too. I will reply asap! I hope I can help!

by cupcakecutie325 on 1/24/2013 8:32:25 PM