22 MINUTES AGO Meet your new fave murder mystery. Win Famous Last Words, by @KatieAlender today: http://t.co/meJ6kpn5G7 @this_is_teen

AN HOUR AGO Because who doesn't wanna read about British spies?! Enter to win a copy of Dangerous Deceptions from @HMHKids: http://t.co/Eozjo2nZg1

2 HOURS AGO #DIY the cutest centerpieces for your Thanksgiving table: http://t.co/twZiwuHspF

COMMENTS

Cold as ice

One day I was hanging out with my BGF, whom I had a crush on. I asked him if he wanted some water to drink, since...

Hey GL chicas! Check out my club, Guys R Us! We have the beat advice for any guy sitch. Please check it out! <3 Alicia

by cali princess on 1/24/2013 8:18:34 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!
help, so i recently found out my friend likes a boy but the problem is i was starting to like him but she doesn't know that. she asked me to ask him some questions about her so i did because i didn't want her to suspect anything and during a game of would you rather a boy asked him if he would rather kiss another girl or her and he said her!!!he also thought she was cute but he doesn't have feeling for her. Also i told my friend i had a dream i kissed this boy and he said he could tell i liked him now she helping my other friend and putting them together.... What should i do???? please help me

Hey! depends how serious your crush is. for now, I say, see where it goes and later if you want to ask him out or something, you should tell your friend how you feel. I  hope this helps!

Helen S.

by Monet428 on 1/24/2013 7:49:53 PM

What a mean kid! I would've MADE him say sorry. You better talk to this jerk! You got stitches and he didn't say sorry!!! MAKE HIM NOW ! This is the meanest thing I've ever heard! I'm so sorry for you!

by aki2000 on 1/24/2013 5:37:03 PM

MOD MOD MOD! There's this guy at my school that for some unknown reason hates me. I introduced myself and he said "gee wonderful! Don't care." since then he's in my class and he makes fun at me and is really sarcastic. I've been sarcastic too since I feel the need to defend myself. Some of my friends think he likes me, do guys really act like this? Do you think he likes me or is just rude?

Hey! It's hard to tell...I think he's being rude even if he likes you, because if that is the reason he's acting out, he needs to learn that being mean is no way to get someone to like you back. Some guys do act this way, but it's either because they don't understand their own feelings, or because they have the mistaken impression that girls like mean guys or "bad boys" if you will. It's an immaturity thing either way. Hopefully he'll get over it soon.

Helen S.

by joannap on 1/24/2013 5:35:13 PM

MOD MOD MOD!! ok, so sometimes I ask questions that I reaaally need help with but, they never get answered! and its not even like it just takes a while for them to be answered, they just never show up! I understand you guys are suuuuuuper busy, I mean duh! every girl needs help out there and is to afraid to go to somebody they know! its embarrassing! but that's like, one of the main reasons I get on here! so I can get help without being embarrassed! D: sorry! im just wondering!and since my other question didn't get answered, just so I dnt have to repost the question, so ive been dating this guy for a while, right? and he is the sweetestestestest most polite guy ever! but that's the thing is that he's so polite!!! and I wanna let him know.. that its ok with me if we get more physical.. I mean, we're certainly old enough for it! and I do NOT mean physical, physical, but I mean, the guy barely hugs me! how can I let him know that getting physical is fine by me without sounding creepy?thx

hey! That's a really good question! the best thing to do is to be honest and communicative with him. You could start by asking him for a hug. That way he'll know that it's what you want and he won't feel uncomfortable just initiating next time. I hope this helps!

Helen S.

by lalalagurl on 1/24/2013 5:26:32 PM

Mod Mod Mod.
Do you think it would be awkward to ask a guy that you have never spoken to before, to go to a school dance?
All my friends think I should ask him because we would be cute together. They dont know him either, Except for two of them.

Hey Girl, I would say talk to him and get to know him first. It would definitely be better. He will be more likely to say yes, and you would have more fun with him then. How long until the dance? Can you flirt and talk with him for a few weeks before you ask?

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by nyagross on 1/24/2013 4:35:50 PM

How is he your BGF? He seems like a jerk, and for being helpful you seem really nice! You deserve better....

by puddinface7 on 1/24/2013 4:12:10 PM

OMG. I don't no whether he is scared or is a jerk. But that is cruel that he didn't even apologize. U should confront him.

by sydney18 on 1/24/2013 4:02:59 PM

And that is why you shouldn't use hoses in the winter.

by bunniesrock14 on 1/24/2013 3:29:25 PM

:o That's so mean....... Did they know water wasn't going to come out?.. They still should have said sorry

by LexiNicoleBieber on 1/24/2013 3:28:26 PM