2 HOURS AGO Sweater weather also happens to be smoothie weather. Snag our recipes for seasonal sips: http://t.co/s00kRlDnDq #pumpkinspiceeverything

2 HOURS AGO RT @PeytonList: Lots of great questions! Keep them coming on @girlslifemag Facebook! 😻�pic.twitter.com/iuIzoC1K4Q4Q

2 HOURS AGO The lovely @PeytonList is answering Qs on our FB wall *right now!* Head to http://t.co/7oz2xj5ydi to join in! #glpeyton #peytonlist

COMMENTS

Cold as ice

One day I was hanging out with my BGF, whom I had a crush on. I asked him if he wanted some water to drink, since...

wow. that's mean

by ladybugg on 8/1/2013 3:02:27 PM

i feel ur pain (physical and emotional)

by bella0105 on 6/28/2013 6:32:02 PM

its stupid enough to try to spray someone with water when its snowing. They probably didn't know that ice would come out, but he should have at least apologized!

by mayanunna on 6/28/2013 3:19:47 PM

My best friend completely irritates me. She knows I have a hard time at home because my mom is always fighting with her fiancé and my dad is really mean. Well she almost has the same situation but not as bad anyway one of our other friends told her ex about her life even whose likes!!!!!! So I said why are you still friends with her that's none of her business and she agreed. Well now she talks to her way more and I feel awful I cry everyday because I feel like she doesn't like me emetine I ask to hang out she's going to her house and I don't like her at all she is really rude and I cry about it a lot and it makes me insecure. I feel fat and ugly and she is just ugh!!!!! I can't tell my best friend I don't like this girl because apparently they are best friends. On ask.fm she said she was her best friend not me. I'm just so tired of all of this. Frown

by Soccerbestie18 on 3/28/2013 6:41:34 PM

Uh...I'm sorry this happened to you.One time my crush started yelling at me and telling me i suck at everything and started swearing.Guess how long i liked him after that?Never again.Don't worry, chicka, in time, you'll get over him and find someone else.

by pinterest on 2/26/2013 2:57:32 PM

Join My club- FashionTips101 and... He's a jerk

by Eliza~! on 2/11/2013 1:28:14 PM

please people join my club its awesome so sign up thats awful im so sorry if i was there i would of help you

by danalove on 2/7/2013 4:11:05 PM

Mod Mod Mod!!! 2 years ago I broke up with my bf because I kept getting this overwhelming feeling to avoid him,to cut him off. no matter what I did I couldn't fight it. now I believe I have a personality didsorder that causes emotional instability and unstable relations with other people, this may have caused that feelings that caused me to break up with him. but I still love him, whenever I see him I see the only person I could be with, the only one I will evern need. but 2 years I ago I completley cut him off. what should I do????? plese help me!!!!!!

Hey girlie,

I'm really not an expert on this, but I would talk to a guidance counselor about the feelings you're going through to sort everything out. If you still like him, maybe you could get to know him as friends again and give your relationship another chance if he's into it, but don't let that keep you from being open to other relationships, either!

Meghan D.

by didip on 2/2/2013 9:57:14 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
I met my best friend in third grade. She was new to my school and i was her first friend when she moved here. We both haven't been like popular or anything and we always talk about how stupid popularity is and stuff. But now she plays volleyball for our school and made a bunch of new friends. She's becoming more popular now and has a boyfriend. I really feel like she's forgetting about me. I've tried to talk to her about it but I don't get anything out of it .. what do i do? I really miss how things used to be.
Thankyou<3 xx

Hey girl, sometimes friends drift apart, especially when new activities make lives busier.  Check out this article: keeping yourself open to new friendships, trying to reconnect with your bestie, and making a plan to hang out sometime might just be what you're looking for.  If that doesn't work, it's okay, even though drifting apart from a friend is tough, it's also natural as we get older.  You never know when you'll meet a new friend.  Good luck, chica.

Karin E.

by softball6 on 1/31/2013 11:18:24 AM

Hey GL chickas, it would be so awesome if you could check out my club, It's all about Fashion and Beauty. We talk about fashion(pretty obvious), makeup, hair, and more. You can find it on my profile, and I promise you'll love it!
<3 Fashion and Beauty Crew

by nazirah817 on 1/28/2013 5:38:00 PM

*barfs* Jerk...

by lemonlime123 on 1/26/2013 1:21:21 PM

Hey ladies, it would be so cool if you could check out my club, Style Spy. It's all about fashion, makeup, hair, and style (duhh). You can find it on my profile, and I promise you'll love it! Thanks! <3

by ACaseOfMistakenIdentity on 1/25/2013 9:09:44 PM

My BGF and i were going laser tagging, and his crush was going to. well, his mother found out that he had a crush by reading his text messages (and his parents are really really strict about liking someone) so he said that i told him she wasnt going and ended up going. Now his parents hate me for "lying" and he said he would rather his parents hate me than him get grounded. can anyone say Jerk?

by badatbasketball on 1/25/2013 1:49:38 PM

Heyy Girlies, Pleas join my club It's all about Fashion and Beauty!!! If you go to my profile you can find it there and join(: We post daily and answer all questions!!! Topics we talk about:Clothes,Make-up,Nails,Hair,Skin-Care♥

by nazirah817 on 1/25/2013 1:36:39 PM

If my BGF did that i would b so mad an make hm pay for the stitchesFrown

by hmeyer on 1/25/2013 1:13:46 AM

I would've hit that boy so hard... >_>

by LittleUsagiTewi on 1/24/2013 11:42:07 PM

That is totally mean and he's your BGF too? Hmph. I would totes demand like an apology

by Emilicious on 1/24/2013 10:56:45 PM

Everybody's saying he's a jerk, but to be honest he was probably to freaked out and scared to apologize when it happened and then thought it'd be to awkward to apologize after it happened. Thats what happens to me all the time.

by emroxlol on 1/24/2013 9:35:03 PM

One of my best friend (he's a guy, we'll call him D) is friends with my other guy friend C(who I've known for two years). D told me C had a huge crush on me, and my friend A asked him and he admitted it. He was texting me late one night and sad he had something to tell me, but couldn't tell me right then. He's really nice and pretty adorable, but I'm not sure if I'd say yes if he asked me out. I'm not allowed to date, but I broke up with my boyfriend a while ago and it wasn't really an issue. D said C is planning to ask me this week at school. What should I say???? Thanks a bunch ! (:

by kenzi143 on 1/24/2013 9:07:24 PM

Hey girls! Come check out my advice queen page!!! I can answer any question you have about anything!!! You can also leave a comment pn my rpofile page if you would like and I will answer there too. I will reply asap! I hope I can help!

by cupcakecutie325 on 1/24/2013 8:32:25 PM

Hey GL chicas! Check out my club, Guys R Us! We have the beat advice for any guy sitch. Please check it out! <3 Alicia

by cali princess on 1/24/2013 8:18:34 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!
help, so i recently found out my friend likes a boy but the problem is i was starting to like him but she doesn't know that. she asked me to ask him some questions about her so i did because i didn't want her to suspect anything and during a game of would you rather a boy asked him if he would rather kiss another girl or her and he said her!!!he also thought she was cute but he doesn't have feeling for her. Also i told my friend i had a dream i kissed this boy and he said he could tell i liked him now she helping my other friend and putting them together.... What should i do???? please help me

Hey! depends how serious your crush is. for now, I say, see where it goes and later if you want to ask him out or something, you should tell your friend how you feel. I  hope this helps!

Helen S.

by Monet428 on 1/24/2013 7:49:53 PM

What a mean kid! I would've MADE him say sorry. You better talk to this jerk! You got stitches and he didn't say sorry!!! MAKE HIM NOW ! This is the meanest thing I've ever heard! I'm so sorry for you!

by aki2000 on 1/24/2013 5:37:03 PM

MOD MOD MOD! There's this guy at my school that for some unknown reason hates me. I introduced myself and he said "gee wonderful! Don't care." since then he's in my class and he makes fun at me and is really sarcastic. I've been sarcastic too since I feel the need to defend myself. Some of my friends think he likes me, do guys really act like this? Do you think he likes me or is just rude?

Hey! It's hard to tell...I think he's being rude even if he likes you, because if that is the reason he's acting out, he needs to learn that being mean is no way to get someone to like you back. Some guys do act this way, but it's either because they don't understand their own feelings, or because they have the mistaken impression that girls like mean guys or "bad boys" if you will. It's an immaturity thing either way. Hopefully he'll get over it soon.

Helen S.

by joannap on 1/24/2013 5:35:13 PM

MOD MOD MOD!! ok, so sometimes I ask questions that I reaaally need help with but, they never get answered! and its not even like it just takes a while for them to be answered, they just never show up! I understand you guys are suuuuuuper busy, I mean duh! every girl needs help out there and is to afraid to go to somebody they know! its embarrassing! but that's like, one of the main reasons I get on here! so I can get help without being embarrassed! D: sorry! im just wondering!and since my other question didn't get answered, just so I dnt have to repost the question, so ive been dating this guy for a while, right? and he is the sweetestestestest most polite guy ever! but that's the thing is that he's so polite!!! and I wanna let him know.. that its ok with me if we get more physical.. I mean, we're certainly old enough for it! and I do NOT mean physical, physical, but I mean, the guy barely hugs me! how can I let him know that getting physical is fine by me without sounding creepy?thx

hey! That's a really good question! the best thing to do is to be honest and communicative with him. You could start by asking him for a hug. That way he'll know that it's what you want and he won't feel uncomfortable just initiating next time. I hope this helps!

Helen S.

by lalalagurl on 1/24/2013 5:26:32 PM

Mod Mod Mod.
Do you think it would be awkward to ask a guy that you have never spoken to before, to go to a school dance?
All my friends think I should ask him because we would be cute together. They dont know him either, Except for two of them.

Hey Girl, I would say talk to him and get to know him first. It would definitely be better. He will be more likely to say yes, and you would have more fun with him then. How long until the dance? Can you flirt and talk with him for a few weeks before you ask?

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by nyagross on 1/24/2013 4:35:50 PM

How is he your BGF? He seems like a jerk, and for being helpful you seem really nice! You deserve better....

by puddinface7 on 1/24/2013 4:12:10 PM

OMG. I don't no whether he is scared or is a jerk. But that is cruel that he didn't even apologize. U should confront him.

by sydney18 on 1/24/2013 4:02:59 PM

And that is why you shouldn't use hoses in the winter.

by bunniesrock14 on 1/24/2013 3:29:25 PM

:o That's so mean....... Did they know water wasn't going to come out?.. They still should have said sorry

by LexiNicoleBieber on 1/24/2013 3:28:26 PM

MODMODMODMODMODMODMODMOD!!!!!!!!!!!!
A couple days ago, i posted a question for the mods but forgot which page i posted on (oops). Could u please re-answer the question here or post a link to the page where the original comment is?
ThxSmile
P.s. I would rewrite it here but its super duper long. sorry :/

hey Chica, It would take a super long time to go through every single page on the website look for your question. If you can't find it to cut and paste, please re ask it or summarize it.

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by Hi123456789 on 1/24/2013 3:26:04 PM

Oh my god! That's like over the top outrageous...

by Chloe<3 on 1/24/2013 2:08:13 PM