Bridget M.

is modding

4 HOURS AGO 6 heart-pumpin' holiday jams to jam out to: http://t.co/ZcwVtiUtBF

7 HOURS AGO Tired of people thinking you're the dumb girl? http://t.co/H9Pby1wY88

8 HOURS AGO Gorgeous winter skin in just 4 easy steps: http://t.co/ZkWi31pHvW

COMMENTS

3 perfect party ideas for a girls night in

Nothing says GNO better than a night out on the town with all of your besties. But who says you need to go out to have...

where i live, nights get as cold as -40 degrees Celsius. I'd love to camp out, but I'd freeze to death first Tong

by kenbon on 1/31/2013 5:27:06 PM

I had a sleepover a few weekends ago and we watched so many movies. It was the weekend when they had all movie channels free so we could watch almost anything.

We had a great time, we watched the movie "Hall Pass" three times. Talk about a funny movie, but it had some parts where we should have closed our eyes, like showing the guys in the spa part, but we didnt! Anyone else watch it, or any other movies?

by fashionqn on 1/25/2013 11:43:22 PM

Hey ladies, it would be so cool if you could check out my club, Style Spy. It's all about fashion, makeup, hair, and style (duhh). You can find it on my profile, and I promise you'll love it! Thanks! <3

by ACaseOfMistakenIdentity on 1/25/2013 8:58:28 PM

My BFFs and I do a movie marathon sleepover all the time! Never gets old Smile

by YouCanCallMeCat on 1/25/2013 5:26:16 PM

MODMODMOD!
Yesterday\today I have been arguing with my "friend".
So, what happened first was that I told her that I had finally finished the lineup for my band, and then she started saying things like 'What about me?! You said I had a spot!!'
Of which I never said. And it wasn't just that, it's that she argues about every LITTLE thing, her parents CONTROL her, all her other friends are b****s and all of those combined make it EXTREMELY annoying.
Today was the last straw.
She gave out my number to all her stupid friends and both she and them blew up my phone with chain mail. And when I told her how that was a problem, she said it was no big deal. Then she proceded to tell me how I was the one who was being rude to her friends. So I dumped her. The thing is that, we've been friends for a REALLY long time.
PLEASE HELP.

Hey WhiteStripe3, sometimes you outgrow friendships. I have a similar situation with an ex-friend of mine. We had been close since high school, but this year (I'm a junior in college) I had to end it. Like you, I got tired of all her drama. The thing to remember is that just because you aren't friends, doesn't mean you have to be enemies. Still be friendly when you see her, but leave it at hi and bye. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by WhiteStripe3 on 1/25/2013 5:05:53 PM

The first 1 happens at almost every sleepover and the other 2 r... um... idk O_o

by vevejen on 1/25/2013 4:55:49 PM

These ideas are awesome I'm going to try all of them! My friends are going to love them!

by carmita1611 on 1/25/2013 4:30:18 PM

Heyy Girlies, Pleas join my club It's all about Fashion and Beauty!!! If you go to my profile you can find it there and join(: We post daily and answer all questions!!! Topics we talk about:Clothes,Make-up,Nails,Hair,Skin-Care♥

by nazirah817 on 1/25/2013 1:42:06 PM

Ummm... here in MN, sleeping outdoors would probably kill you in January.

by puffinlover99 on 1/25/2013 10:28:28 AM

Two weeks ago my friend had a bonfire until 12. It was awesome!!! And I'm totally gonna try the first one!

by Toritoad on 1/25/2013 8:23:32 AM