1 HOURS AGO #QUIZ: What summer hobby should you try? http://t.co/2Q3FayqsQA pic.twitter.com/YahG4FWmzC

2 HOURS AGO We just heard that a #CluelessMusical is happening and we are FREAKING OUT! Have you ever heard of anything better?! pic.twitter.com/BUnoMJT3OB

2 HOURS AGO Do you feel like the Leaning Tower of Pisa when you walk in your heels? 👠:http://t.co/mD7TCG6pAXXpic.twitter.com/MzvgfrKGDZZ

COMMENTS

5 wintery perfumes to spice up any outfit

Sometimes, fresh style inspiration in the coldest season of the year can be tough to come by. Let’s face it: The whole cozy sweaters, leggings and boots...

Cool, the Betsey Johnson perfume is so cute! I love the Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy perfume though! Smile

by sprinklecookie on 2/15/2013 5:32:17 PM

I absolutely LOVE Fame by Lady Gaga!!!!!

by nutmeg2009 on 2/10/2013 9:00:20 PM

@supersingershannon omgh i loveeeeeeeeeeee paris amour for Christmas i got the sweet on paris lotion and body wash omgh it smells delish!!!!everyone is like whats that smell it smells sooo good ahha and im like oh its me haha and i love Jordin Sparks because of you i got it last Christmas it smelled the best hahah

by nazirah817 on 1/28/2013 6:40:05 PM

My favorite winter perfume is Paris Amour.

by supersingershannon on 1/27/2013 8:44:24 PM

MOD! MOD! MOD! Is that bad?

Hey girlie, not bad at all! Sometimes it's good to do that and give everything some room to breathe and get fresh air.

Lauren T.

by WinnieGirlie on 1/27/2013 7:26:35 PM

All of those scents sound amazing, but I definitely want to try the "So This is Love..." Cinderella rollerball. (:

by purplerainn on 1/27/2013 6:10:16 PM

Ed Hardy Born Wild!!!!! It comes in a set with lotion, soap and perfume of course!

by YayaYuiki on 1/27/2013 6:04:25 PM

My favorite perfume is definently Tay's! I love her Wonderstruck AND het Enchanted Wonderstruck perfume. The scents totally suit me. I don't wear perfume all the time either. I sometimes use body spray too. The perfume "Fresh Picked" sounds like something I would like too!

by YouCanCallMeCat on 1/27/2013 7:49:58 AM

Hey girls! Need help finding outfits for your first day of school or your first date? Join my club "Fashion ASAP" and get advice and awesome outfits here that fit your taste and style! I will help you with your problems ASAP (usually within 24 hours) and you'll receive fabulous answers.

by Emilicious on 1/27/2013 1:30:01 AM

The easiest way to look radiant this summer? Glitter! Find some sparkly makeup and rock it at a summer party.

The girls of Pretty Little Liars all have awesome style, but which Little Liar's wardrobe are you just dying to snag?

Win it: Splash into summer with *free* books every day this June!

So. Many. Reads. To. Win.

GL's Beach Blanket Book Club is back—and we've got over 51 books for you to score this month! CLICK HERE to check 'em out.