AN HOUR AGO So excited for #TheGiver to hit theaters August 15—get a sneak peek + find out how you can win with your review! http://t.co/x9ACeg6yqx

1 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 5 sistahs score @soffe Dri Capri in Dazzling Blue Cosmic: http://t.co/Gx25bGgdpx

2 HOURS AGO What's your view on vaping? Tell us in our survey about smoking: http://t.co/PAXulQJNMZ

COMMENTS

8 winter nail polish picks we can't live without

What’s a girl’s best friend? Some say diamonds, but everyone knows that the real answer to that age-old question is nail polish. From glitzy gold bottles to...

I just love red nail polish! Don't ask me why, I'm just very attracted to it!

by YayaYuiki on 1/27/2013 5:42:59 PM

My fave is def the Ulta Nail Lacquer in Set the Nude. It's so classy and pretty, my style <3

by neonroxursox on 1/27/2013 12:53:11 PM

Hey girls! Come check out my advice queen page! I can give you advice on any question you might have! Feel free to ask on my profile page if you would like too. I will answer you asap! I hope I can help!

by cupcakecutie325 on 1/26/2013 6:01:59 PM

hey guys, i have questions i am kinda dark skin and light skin and wanted to know how to make all light skin and i want to know how to get talon nails like rihanna.

by nellyforeva on 1/26/2013 5:55:42 PM

Kool ! I got the same rimmel london red! ;D AND I'm wearing it right now! Freaky.. o_O

by Susmita24 on 1/26/2013 1:49:21 PM

What are some good/easy exercises to help me tone my glutes/thighs?
Thanks Smile
-Kris

Helen S.

by SuperSquirrel on 1/26/2013 1:39:29 PM

i like my bgf and i have a crush on him hes so cute and funny but the only problem is tht he is moving on monday. how can i get over this?

Helen S.

by smileygirl555 on 1/26/2013 1:14:58 PM

Sorry for asking so many questions,Thanks but my mom eats avocado and she wouldn't let me use it for my face haha and yeah i don't use the baking soda alot but it works!!! and are there any links for diy face masks???!!!

Helen S.

by nazirah817 on 1/26/2013 12:47:14 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
What are some home diy face mask!? I know the baking soda mask and putting toothpast/crushed asprin on pimples but what are some more, if you could give me a link that would be great!!! thanks <3

Hey girl, avocado definitely works. I haven't heard of the baking soda mask. Be careful with baking soda, people usually use that to assist in bleaching their teeth!

lauren r.

by nazirah817 on 1/26/2013 12:19:43 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
so I just got my hair ombre Ed and I love it but they put this really gross product in afterwards and it's making my hair feel REALLT stiff and dry and it looks bad! Also I have a party to go to tonight so I want my hair to look good! Do you think I can rinse the product out of my hair with just water? Or will that effect the color? Thankss Smile

Hey girl, color sometimes rinses out the first couple of times. If its making you feel uncomfy, I would wash it with soap and water. Using just water makes hair feel even more oily.

lauren r.

by Liddywitty on 1/26/2013 11:56:49 AM

Hey girlies! Please check out my club:

"Fashion, Hair, and more! Oh my!"

If you need advice, or like giving advice about makeup, hair, fashion, nail art, and more, or you just want some new ideas this club is P-e-r-f-e-c-t for you! We have daily posts and positions open so check it out! I can't wait to see you there!

Thanks <3

by karasinski on 1/26/2013 11:07:58 AM

I like the red letter and the totally buff is simply chic (especially if you turn it into a french mani) Smile

by Toritoad on 1/26/2013 11:05:00 AM

These are cool now I feel like painting my nails!Smile

by hardwoodqueen on 1/26/2013 10:57:36 AM

Hey GL chicas! Check out my club, It's all about Fashion and Beauty!!! We have advice for any fashion/beauty sitch. Please check it out girlies! <3 Fashion and Beauty Crew

by nazirah817 on 1/26/2013 9:40:18 AM