7 HOURS AGO Macra-makeover your room with this amazing #DIY curtain: http://t.co/1yf4hYqfGd pic.twitter.com/Puo3UywA4y

8 HOURS AGO Holey-y moley. Don't miss these #DIY doughnuts: http://t.co/tkK4zYNyVS pic.twitter.com/NVTvFa3zRs

9 HOURS AGO This is seriously the best fat-burning workout EVER: http://t.co/WHMmMNB4Ks pic.twitter.com/PoXZEFMeKi

COMMENTS

Host the best ever awards show season party

With the ushering of a new year comes many things. One in particular? January and February bring us are our fave awards shows. We drooled over the...

Hey girls! Come check out my advice queen page! I can give you advice on any question you might have! Feel free to ask on my profile page if you would like too. I will answer you asap! I hope I can help!

by cupcakecutie325 on 1/26/2013 5:59:29 PM

I do watch some awards shows. My favorite is the Grammys.

by supersingershannon on 1/26/2013 3:59:55 PM

I would love to throw a party for The Grammy's but it's on a Sunday night which means there's school the next day so my parents won't let meFrown

by gracezoom144 on 1/26/2013 3:54:41 PM

Hey girlies! Please check out my club:

"Fashion, Hair, and more! Oh my!"

If you need advice, or like giving advice about makeup, hair, fashion, nail art, and more, or you just want some new ideas this club is P-e-r-f-e-c-t for you! We have daily posts and positions open so check it out! I can't wait to see you there!

Thanks <3

by karasinski on 1/26/2013 11:09:40 AM

Hey GL chicas! Check out my club, It's all about Fashion and Beauty!!! We have advice for any fashion/beauty sitch. Please check it out girlies! <3 Fashion and Beauty Crew

by nazirah817 on 1/26/2013 9:39:26 AM