3 HOURS AGO This fall, it's all about those earth and ocean tones 🌎 🌊 . Check out our shadow guide here

4 HOURS AGO No, you can't bathe in #PSL...but you *can* use these sweet pumpkin products:

7 HOURS AGO Bullies are the WORST—but don't let 'em get to you. Tips and tricks for keeping that head up:

Too much reading? How to tackle assignments like a pro

Sure, you’d love to get through your mounds of homework and spend hours making it perfect. But, reality check time: Between club meetings, sports practice...

Mod mod mod
I'm terrible at maths what can I do to raise my grade and study for it

Hey girl, honestly try and find a tutor or another student who can help you!
lauren r.

by AwesomeAmber on 3/31/2013 5:34:53 AM

What happened to math?

by transform2314 on 2/9/2013 1:42:59 AM

Heyy Girlies, Please check out my club; "It's all about Fashion and Beauty!!"! If you go to my profile you can find it there and join(: We post daily and answer all questions!!! Topics we talk about:Clothes,Make-up,Nails,Hair,Skin-Care♥

by nazirah817 on 2/7/2013 6:41:38 PM

So there's this boy in seventh grade and he is one of my (maybe) friend's cousin. This boy is really cute and he always looks atbmy directions... i think he looks at me. Anyway I've been looking at him too and sometimes we make eyecontact. Every time im around him I act as if I was a bad girl. I act mean. Selffish and makes faces. When im at home i think, im going to act normal and not be mean around him. But when i see him, i act mean. Please help me!

Hey girlie,

If you like him, you should be nice to him to show that you care about him! Maybe think of something nice that you could compliment him on, and say that to him when you see him. I would also talk to your friend before doing anything, because if he's her cousin she deserves to know that you like him! You don't want to risk losing your friendship because if you don't talk to her she might be hurt.

Meghan D.

by Angelsfall on 2/4/2013 7:54:51 PM

Mod mod mod
So im starting a reading unit in LA and i need to pick out a mystery genre book. What are some 200-500 page books that are interesting to read and talk about? I enjoyed the pretty little liars books so are there any books like that i could read? Thanks so much for your help.

Hey girlie,

Check out our Book Club channel for tons of suggestions on books we love!

Meghan D.

by aleadawn on 1/28/2013 6:51:40 PM

Okay, so there's this boy who sits behind me in Spanish class. He's a sophomore and I'm a junior and we always talk to each other during Spanish and lunch and whenever else we see each other. In my opinion, I think he's cute, he's super easy to talk to, and he makes me laugh a lot. My friends are friends with him as well which is great. I think I might like him a little though. I feel like my friends would think its's weird of me if I started to like him though. The issue though, I don't know if he just sees me as a great friend or maybe something more? We always talk during spanish, laugh about things, and he even invited me to his birthday party the other day. How do I tell? thanks!

Hey! It sounds to me like you really like this guy Smile congrats, it can be fun to have a crush. The best way to deal with this is to be his friend and see if something more happens naturally. I have seen so many girls get hurt and ruin friendships because they "had to know" if someone liked them, and they asked the guy about it and made the whole situation awkward. I even did that myself when I was younger. It's better to have a secret crush on your friend than to have a public crush on your ex-friend. good luck!

Helen S.

by michipie205 on 1/26/2013 1:13:34 PM

Mod, Do you know what happened to the mod Laura C? I don't ever see her reply to girls asking questions and what not. Is she not a mod anymore?

Hey! I don't think so, unless you mean Lauren C, she's still modding Smile

Helen S.

by Chloe<3 on 1/26/2013 12:19:00 AM

Hey ladies, it would be so cool if you could check out my club, Style Spy. It's all about fashion, makeup, hair, and style (duhh). You can find it on my profile, and I promise you'll love it! Thanks! <3

by ACaseOfMistakenIdentity on 1/25/2013 9:06:53 PM

Hi i was wondering how you do a split in 1-2 weeks?

Hey ida_ghohestani, just answered this girly. Let me know if you got this response. Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by ida_ghohestani on 1/25/2013 8:04:32 PM

Yeah, Sparknotes is really good... It has symbolism, summaries, and everything Laughing

by Diamonds<3 on 1/25/2013 8:04:29 PM

What's your worst subject?

What's *your* star quality?l

CLICK HERE to discover your star power...and snag a sneak peek at a sparkling new series!