1 HOURS AGO Reason #427 why #GLfashbash is going to be amazing this year? This guy 👉�@Spencermusic1c1. See ya on 8/8 in Baltimorepic.twitter.com/UDWNpqFIGSGS

2 HOURS AGO We had a blast sharing internship advice (like this!) at the #InternQueenParty DC tonight. #Chicago, you're next! https://t.co/GIv46eETBy

2 HOURS AGO RT @vic_tory_ous: @dellhome @InternQueen @girlslifemag If you can write well, you can do anything! ✏️💪#LearnItShareItt

COMMENTS

Too much reading? How to tackle assignments like a pro

Sure, you’d love to get through your mounds of homework and spend hours making it perfect. But, reality check time: Between club meetings, sports practice...

sparknotes is good Smile

by hmeyer on 1/25/2013 1:12:01 AM

Hai guyz! Join "It's All About Fashion And Beauty", its an AH-MAZING club... Laughing It's all about... well, fashion and beauty! We have tips, cute outfits, and more! Laughing

by Diamonds<3 on 1/24/2013 11:32:46 PM

For the 1st assignment, I recommend Sparknotes. It's really good and it has a lot of information many books that are common to read in school, just in case you get confused. It also has modern translations for a lot of Shakespeare's work.

Need advice? Join my advice queen's club! I post daily tips and I promise to answer within 2 days. No topic is off limits. Thanks for reading!

by scamp24 on 1/24/2013 9:44:53 PM

Hey girls! Come check out my advice queen page!!! I can answer any question you have about anything! You can also ask on my profile page. I will answer asap! I hope I can help!

by cupcakecutie325 on 1/24/2013 8:37:53 PM

Hey GL chicas! Check out my club, Guys R Us! We have the beat advice for any guy sitch. Please check it out! <3 Alicia

by cali princess on 1/24/2013 8:17:45 PM

Hey girls! it would mean a lot to me if you checked out my club, Books ny Us and if ya liked it, joined it! We discuss books, review books and post our own book ideas and I'd LOVE to see you there! Smile

by pinklol56 on 1/24/2013 7:25:50 PM

MOD MOD MOD! When I clicked for the results of the "What pick-up line should you try?" quiz, it wouldn't load. It just refreshed the page and didn't show me my results. I tried several times.

hey! I'm sorry about that, i just tried and it worked for me. Maybe you should try a different browser? Like if you took it in internet explorer try firefox, safari, or chrome?

Helen S.

by myfatsquirrel on 1/24/2013 6:11:26 PM

You let her BFF borrow your fave top for a party last Saturday but when she returns it, it looks nothing like the top you remember buying. It has holes, stains and only one shoulder. What do you say to your gal pal?

Win VIP back-to-school swag with GL's Backstage Pass giveaway!

We rounded up the best back-to-school books and the most exciting new games—and you could win 'em all! Just CLICK HERE to enter.