AN HOUR AGO Annoying allergies bringing you down? Here are some great tips on how to handle them! http://t.co/bJKAEMwthV

2 HOURS AGO #DailyQuiz Do you think you’re a good friend? #FindOutHere http://t.co/TjwjwcdfYZ

3 HOURS AGO Running out of time and hungry? Here are some great quick and easy snacks for you on the go! http://t.co/ouxTdKAWHT

COMMENTS

Bond with your sister over Winter's Tide

The fourth book in Lisa Williams Kline’s popular series, Winter’s Tide, catches us back up with Diana and Stephanie, two stepsisters who couldn’t be more opposite. In this...

by Emilicious on 1/29/2013 2:28:09 AM

MOD!
No, lol, it's not a dance! I have dance practice!! And the shorts are booty shorts for dance practice dress code.

Hey girlie,

Oh, ok! Well I still think either picture would be fine Smile

Meghan D.

by WinnieGirlie on 1/28/2013 8:36:47 PM

MOD!
I'm on instagram, and tonight, before dance I was thinking it would be cool to take a mirror pic in my dance clothes (shorts, black leo, and a sweater over top). Would that be appropriate or should I just take a car picture and caption it "on my way to dance"?

Hey girlie,

I think either of those would be fine, either way you are taking a picture of yourself before the dance so it doesn't really matter when you take the picture. Have fun at your dance!

Meghan D.

by WinnieGirlie on 1/28/2013 8:14:17 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
I was thinking of wearing skinny jeans a blue and white stripes tee with a little touching on the side and a white knit sweater with my hair in a high ponytail with a gold and crystal Bobbie pin nd chestnut ugg boots.does that sound cute and any suggestions?

Hey girlie,

I think that sounds really cute! My only suggestion is to add a coat if it's cold Smile

Meghan D.

by Juliacar on 1/28/2013 7:36:03 PM

Hey GL chickas, it would be so awesome if you could check out my club,
"It's all about Fashion and Beauty".
We talk about fashion(pretty obvious), makeup, hair, and more. You can find it on my profile, and I promise you'll love it!<3 Fashion and Beauty Crew

by nazirah817 on 1/28/2013 5:42:49 PM

My sister and I LOVE the book Flipped! We both love romance so it's perfect! We're going to rent the movie too Smile My sister was the one that introduced it to me.

by YouCanCallMeCat on 1/28/2013 4:16:26 PM

Although I haven't read any of the other books in this series, this book sounds like a great read about sisterhood. (:

by purplerainn on 1/28/2013 4:07:36 PM

Please check out my club:
"Fashion, Hair, and more! Oh my!"
If you love giving out advice or getting it, on fashion, hair, makeup, nail art, and more this club is perfect for you! We have posts daily and would love some new members to share their ideas! Positions like Fashionista, and Beauty babe are open so please apply for those too!

Thanks, can't wait to see you there <3

by karasinski on 1/28/2013 11:02:20 AM

Want to be popular, or just want your crush to notice you. Well we can help you with that. Need to know what dress to wear or what to do when you have an embarrassing moment. We have it all just ask

by icecream8975 on 1/28/2013 10:44:25 AM