AN HOUR AGO Oh snap—is your future lookin' bright? Check out this week's #horoscopes to find out: http://t.co/ayjfrfE8MP

2 HOURS AGO It's #ManiMonday! Polish up with 5 creepy-cute Halloween nails ideas: http://t.co/JrQyF9yh7W

3 HOURS AGO 6 places you should NEVER have a first date: http://t.co/Y5zhNYqdek

COMMENTS

Crush got ya confused? How to tell if he really likes you

There's this guy in my grade and he's really sweet to me. He would flirt with me a little sometimes, and I thought he liked me. Then...

MOD
So, I like this guy, and we're pretty good friends. My BFFs recently brought that out into the open. There is one final dance before the year ends, and he moves schools next year. Is it worth asking him to the dance, and if so, is there a way I can ask him without saying it face to face?

Hey girlie, you should absolutely ask him! Just ask him in person when you're hanging out one day. Be casual about it and ask him to go as friends if that makes you more comfortable.

Lauren T.

by fencerforever on 4/29/2013 8:21:00 PM

Okay, so there's this guy at my school. I really like him, but he's my bgf and I want to tell him that i like him, but at the same time I'm worried about ruining our friendship. What do I do????

Hey purplecupcake411, first prepare yourself for rejection. He may reject you simply because he doesn't want to ruin your friendship either. If he is interested in taking your relationship a step further, be sure you two promise to always remain friends no matter what happens. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by purplecupcake411 on 4/23/2013 6:30:50 PM

Boys are so confusing

by izzy1025 on 3/19/2013 8:34:55 PM

My crush and I are really close. My friend reckons he likes me, but I'm not sure. He sometimes walks with me to classes or the bus stop. We talk to each other if we can. He flirts with me and everything but he said he used to be a player. I still really like him, but I'm afraid he might go back to his old ways. I never thought he was a player since he is really nice and everything. Help?
Thank you so much!

Hey girlie,

If he's nice to you and you get along well, I would go with that instead of what other people say. Rumors are often not true, and it's more important that you rely on what you have experienced for yourself instead of on hearsay! But if he does anything mean to you, you definitely deserve better and should move on to someone who respects you 100%. Good luck girlie!

Meghan D.

by PeculiarGurl on 3/17/2013 12:24:30 AM

so this guy asked me out last year, i didn't really like him but i said yes cause i felt bad if i said no. we broke up like 5 days late. I wasn't ready for a relationship. he then asked me out like 3 other times after that, i said yes cause i felt bad. but this year i think i'm ready for a bf and i have a full blown crush now. The problem is i think he may have moved on but there's other times i think he may still like me. So is there anyway to maybe get him to like me again or possibly ask me out again. thanks (p.s i'm shy so i'm not really that outgoing)

Hey girlie,

Even if you don't want to be mean, it's better to be honest with him up front than to lead a guy on by dating him! You can turn him down politely -- just say that you're not interested in a relationship or that you only want to be friends. That way, he can move on too, and you can talk to your crush if you want to Smile

Meghan D.

by toribear101 on 3/15/2013 9:04:03 PM

MODDDDDDDDDD !
I really like this guy and he likes me too. We've been texting for about 3-4 weeks now but now hes been pretty busy with his family and he never has anytime to text me back. I was also a little worried he didnt like me anymore but im not sure about that. What should I do ?

Hey girlie,

As for it being awkward with his friend around, maybe you could introduce them to one of your friends so you could all hang out together! As for him not texting you back, maybe you could set a time to talk on the phone every few nights or talk more at school so that you have other options than just texting!

Meghan D.

by kimmy_bear123 on 3/9/2013 9:28:04 PM

I have a crush on a grade 8 and im in grade 6 and he acts like he doesnt now who i am(but he does). I dont know if he likes me?????

by hockeygirlie44 on 3/7/2013 8:36:42 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
Yesterday me, my mom, my brother, sister, my crush and his brother and sister along with his mom went to baby shower yesterday. He always stares at me and smiles at me alot. I'm really confused if he likes me or not. My mom said that his mom, him and my mom were talking to him. He hasn't been talking to me or making the first move, but he has been "accidently" bumping into me. My mom said that he said that he's super shy around girls he likes and he wants to talk to me but doesn't want my mom and his making fun of us. Does he like me or not?

Hey girl, the only way to know for sure if he likes you or not is to ask him.  If you're not ready to do that, then just get to know him better by talking with him.  Check out the GL ice breakers.  Good luck!

Karin E.

by craycraytata123 on 3/4/2013 10:15:34 AM

so there's this guy in my class and I have a HUGE crush on him. All of my friends think he likes me, but I'm not really sure. He's always really nice to me and he's always smiling when I'm around. He never swears in front of me and my friends said that every other word that comes out of his mouth is a swear word when I'm not around. The only problem my friends have with him is that he's sometimes full of himself. I've never seen it, but I heard it happens. My friends say that we would be really cute together. He doesn't know about me liking him as far as I know. My parents don't let me date anyway, but I at least want to know if he likes me back. Does he?

Hey girl, the only way to know for sure if he likes you is to ask him.  If you're not ready to do that, then just enjoy the flirtation game and check out these GL ice breakers.  Have fun!

Karin E.

by Bribri126 on 3/3/2013 10:53:46 PM

Mod mod mod
ok, son i like this really cute guy, and sometimes he talks to me and sometimes he doesnt. my sister says to ask him out, but should i? he is always making me laugh and is always talking to me. he always watches me, and sometimes he asks my friend about me (she told me). plz help!!!!

Hey girlie, keep flirting with him and talk to him as much as you can. If you feel like he might like you then ask him out! If he says no then at least you know and you can move on to someone even better.

Lauren T.