AN HOUR AGO 7 fashion terms you should know going BTS: #WeHeartMakeup http://t.co/RauCFd1QNp

16 HOURS AGO #GLQuiz Find out what your go to fall fashion trend is! #GLFashion http://t.co/4LTyVqDpZO

17 HOURS AGO What to expect transitioning from home schooling to public school: http://t.co/VexOwlx570

COMMENTS

Crush got ya confused? How to tell if he really likes you

There's this guy in my grade and he's really sweet to me. He would flirt with me a little sometimes, and I thought he liked me. Then...

MOD
there are a lot of really nice guys in my classes. and they are all amazing for different reasons. and it seems they are all flirting with me. i don't want to lose any good friends but i'm not really attracted to them like that. what do i do?

Hey girlie,

I would just stay friends with them for now--if they don't say anything you don't have to do anything either. If one of them does ask you out, just say that you like spending time with them but that you just want to be friends for now. They'll understand, and it's better to be honest with them up front.

Meghan D.

by september25 on 2/22/2013 10:18:32 PM

Hi, I'm 13 and I have this huge, as in MASSIVE crush on this guy. Weare like friends and we smile a lot when we talk to each other. I don't see him talking to any other girls. I have some boy-like interests and I'm afraid he only sees me like he sees his other guy friends. What should I do and how should I make myself more noticable? I also have a lot of pimples, is that a big turn off? How do I get rid of them?
Thank you.

Hey girl! I would wash your face consistently if you're worried about your pimples, and apply an over-the-counter spot treatment at night. Also remember to drink lots of water and try not to touch your face. As for your boy dilemma, try doing little subtle things to indicate to him that you might be interested in being more than just 'one of the guys'. If you've got a school dance coming up, go up and ask him. Sit with him at lunch. Hang out with him outside of school. You don't have to do anything over the top to get him to notice you; sometimes the little things work best. Good luck!
Florence N.

by PeculiarGurl on 2/22/2013 6:07:57 AM

Mod mod mod
How does he know if I like him. I try to flirt with him all the time! Does he know I like him or not? He always smile at me and talks to me in class because I sit behind in almost ever class. I sometimes catch him staring at me. I really want him to like me ❤❤❤what to I do? Are there any tips? Thanks

hey girl! try to drop hints by laughing at his jokes, touching him on the arm, leaning towards him, and smiling at him in the hallways. good luck!

xoxo

Katie L.

by Kay333 on 2/20/2013 4:57:25 PM

so there is this guy in my grade and i really like him. at first i didn't think he liked me back. but now i'm not so sure. he always does silly/dumb things when i'm around him. and every day at lunch he sits beside me. me! not even his best friend! i'm pretty sure he knows that i like him. but does he like me or not?

Hey girlie,

It's hard to tell if he likes you or not, but maybe you could get to know him as friends more to see if he likes you! If you sit together at lunch, try talking to him about your classes, family or what you like to do. If he seems interested that is a good sign! You can also ask him about what he likes, too. Check out this article for more signs about whether or not a guy likes you! http://www.girlslife.com/post/2012/11/08/How-to-tell-if-he-likes-you-likes-you.aspx?cp=all

Meghan D.

by kjcutie161 on 2/18/2013 8:07:36 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
Ok, so there is this rly vute guy i like. My friends friend is a jerk. She sais that they r dating. i rly like this boy. My other friend has tried asking him what was up, and he said they were not dating! She said he got her so much stuff for vallintines day! She hates me! I have asked this guy out. He said no. I was ok with that at the time... now he keeps stairing at me and flirting with me! Before I asked him, out, one of my friends said he liked me. Now the girl he is supposidly dating is saying that they r going to slow dance soon! they said that they werent ready at the last party! they have been dating for almost 3 months!! in 7th grade thats like forever! He is rly cute and i rly like him. WHAT SHOULD I DO???

Hey girlie,

If you're not sure whether or not he's actually dating her, the only way to know for sure is to ask him yourself. If they are dating, you can't make a move while he has a girlfriend--would you want him to do that to you if you two were dating? So if they are dating, focus on your friends and family and school, and keep your eyes open for other, available guys you might not have noticed before! If they aren't dating, you could get to know him more as friends or ask him to dance with you next time you have a dance. Good luck chica!

Meghan D.

by pieplover7 on 2/18/2013 6:04:58 PM

How come I didn't get an answer to my question?

Hey girlie,

I don't see any pending comments from your username, but if you repost your question I would be happy to answer. Thanks for visiting GirlsLife.com!

Meghan D.

by animalsrock22 on 2/18/2013 5:50:25 PM

2. Make a heart with your hands
3. Kiss your hand heart
4. Put your hand where you real heart is
YOUR CRUSH WILL ASK YOU OUT TOMORROW!!!!!!!
5. This only works if you post this on your favorite GL article

by asomers555 on 2/15/2013 11:12:58 AM

so I have a HUGE crush on my bff's cousin, and he lives in CA, while I live in MI. my bff gave him my email, and now we email each other. In one email, I kind of just randomly told him that I had a crush on him, and he just asked if we could stop talking about it, and I said oh sorry sure. Was that not a good move? Does that mean he likes me he was just too nervous to say???

by animalsrock22 on 2/14/2013 10:00:56 PM

mod mod mod!!!
so there's this guy I have liked since last year and I really liked him, but he had a girl friend. so I didn't really do anything about it even though he would flirt with me in class. so the school year ended and the summer rolled around. I had total loss feels for him but when the school year came back and it grew later in the year I started liking him again. also just about 2 months ago I found out him and his girlfriend broke up. now that they broke up I have realized he has been a little more flirty with me and it helped that I sat either in front of him or behind him. Sadly a week ago our classes changed seats and I don't sit near him any more expected for in math class. I have been trying to get his attention but he doesn't seem to be noticing me as much as he did. so now I am completely confused weather or not if he likes me and weather or not I should tell him I like him also! please help me!!!!

Hey girlie, do your best to find ways to spend more time with him. Flirt with him and see if he's responding with more flirting. If he's not, he may have lost interest. But if he's flirty too then it's worth telling him how you feel.

Lauren T.

by djg7251 on 2/13/2013 5:07:26 PM

1. Think of your crush
2. Make a heart with your hands
3. Kiss your hand heart
4. Put your hand where you real heart is
YOUR CRUSH WILL ASK YOU OUT TOMORROW!!!!!!!
5. This only works if you post this on your favorite GL article