AN HOUR AGO How to ask a guy out and not be super awk and sketchy: http://t.co/l6Imxj9xVp

4 HOURS AGO Feelin' crafty? Make mom the perf #MothersDay prezzie: http://t.co/Of1DdcU6k7

5 HOURS AGO 6 excuses to get off your butt and have some fun outdoors: http://t.co/z1vY4OZjTX

COMMENTS

Crush got ya confused? How to tell if he really likes you

There's this guy in my grade and he's really sweet to me. He would flirt with me a little sometimes, and I thought he liked me. Then...

Me and my BGF have a lot of chemistry. We have hug out before and we flirt like crazy. Recently I have asked my mom if I could date him and she said no because im too young. I have turned down my flirting but its hard. Then, a few days ago I passed him in the hallway at shool and he didn't even look at me and he has been distant durring our convos. Is he trying to turn down the flirting like me or does he no longer like me? Please help

Hey girlie, it could be either. Talk to him about it. Just ask him what's up with him and why he's been more distant lately. You'll never know unless you ask!

Lauren T.

by Quietfriend1415 on 2/10/2013 8:23:07 PM

1. Think of your crush
2. Make a heart with your hands
3. Kiss your hand heart
4. Put your hand where you real heart is
YOUR CRUSH WILL ASK YOU OUT TOMORROW!!!!!!!
5. This only works if you post this on your favorite GL article

by marshmellowHippos on 2/10/2013 1:43:38 AM

there is this guy that i have liked since the begining of the year..and he claimed to have liked me too. but then he went out with a girl from another school,and he also had a thing with some other girl. i finally moved after i realized every sweet thing he said to me was just him playing me. we actually became really good friends and he told me all his problems with his girlfriend and how he wanted to break up with her but doesnt know how to. (she wont let him break up with her) anyway he still doesnt know if they are broken up or not,but he says he is done with her(she treated him soo badly and was horrible to him sometimes)the other night he told me that he liked me again and idk if i should believe it or not. He has been very sweet to me lately and i asked him to the dance as friends and he said yes. and when we wnt over my friends house we even cuddled..but in the hallway whenever he sees the girl she comes up to us. what should i do?and what should i believe?

hey! Just be his friend and see what happens, if he starts being flaky or ignoring you, then you'll know he's not worth your time. good luck girl!

Helen S.

by peacenluv22 on 2/9/2013 1:25:45 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!
So I am in a play at my high school and I am married to this junior. I'm only a freshman. Anyway, it was really awkward when we started doing scenes together, but now I feel like I like him. I don't know what to do, as I don't wanna make a fool of myself by flirting with. He always jokes around with me, but I just can't tell. Help!

Hey girl, there's nothing wrong with flirting. Go ahead and have fun!

lauren r.

by aleafofcool on 2/9/2013 8:24:55 AM

Mod mod mod!
I need help! I've liked the same guy for three years and he accidently found out that I like him! Ever since, he's been acting really weird around me, but sometimes I catch him staring at me. He barely ever talks to me anymore but talks to my friends. We used to be friends, but now he acts like he barely knows me. Should I give up hope for him?

Hey girlie,

If he found out that you like him, he'll make a move if he wants to go out with you since he knows how you feel. He might not be ready for a relationship right now or might not be interested, so it wouldn't hurt to keep your mind open to other crush possibilities! In the meantime, there's no harm in trying to rekindle your friendship and telling him that you want to stay friends no matter how he feels.

Meghan D.

by honeychile11 on 2/8/2013 11:43:32 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
(response to Lynae P.)
We're not extremely close. I don't tell her everything about me, like things I tell my bestie. I text her, and I talk to her, but we aren't super tight. So, I'm not sure how would break the news of liking the same guy..
Thanks! Smile

Hey i<3 cake, it may be best that you tell her and you guys make a promise to each other to not go after a guy you both like. That way no one will get hurt and you'll still have your friendship. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by i<3cake on 2/8/2013 6:20:41 PM

help mee so i thought i liked this cute boy il call him tim well i have crushed/loved tim for over a year but now i think i like my guy friend ill call him mark well i told mark who i like and thats whne i felt like i started to like him he was really nice and whne i started to freak out he comforted mme and promised not to tell anyone. the only thing is im kinda embarrased to like him he isnt th ehottest boy but he is popular but whatabout tim im so confused

Hey soccerbestie18, we can't get rid of our feelings. It may be best to not tell him about your feelings, because you don't want something romantic to ruin your great friendship. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by soccerbestie18 on 2/8/2013 4:05:49 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
I've liked this guy in some of my classes since school started this year, and I recently found out that one of my friends likes him as well. I'm not one to share my crushes with not-so-close friends, but I really want to ask him out or spend more time with him. I haven't told her that I like him, though (I don't trust her completely). I'm afraid she'll stop being my friend or do something to get back at me if I do go out with him. Help!
Thanks Smile

Hey I<3 cake, how would you describe your friendship with this girl? Are you just acquaintances? Kinda sorta friends? Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by i<3cake on 2/8/2013 3:14:08 PM

Our school Valentines Day dance is coming up, and my friend is trying to get me to ask out my crush- who she used to like. She says it's just because she wants me to be happy. I'm not trying to accuse her of anything, it just seems weird to me. Does she really mean this or is there another motive?

hey! It sounds innocent enough to me. See if she starts acting strange or giving you any other reason to believe there's a hidden agenda. good luck!

Helen S.

by Vjazzy2000 on 2/7/2013 5:17:59 PM

Hey, well the big V-Day is coming, another day I'll be loveless. But I want to know how to do something with boys, Talk. I have no trouble talking to them with friends, but if I'm alone with ANY guy, wether I like him or not, It's just an awkward silence. I try to talk about sports then its over in a few seconds. I don't know what else to say. I talk a lot about me only because I can say anything that has to do with any topic, I try not to but it just seems when I try to listen to other people talk its just seconds passed and then it's silent. Like I can't talk about myself because I don't want to sound conceited so what do I talk about? You know?. I am already working on my talking trying to be slower and less talking, but I hate not knowing what to say on the spot with guys. Help Thanks.

Hey chica, take a deep breath and talk about anything that interests you at that moment.  If that doesn't work, then try asking the guy a question and get him to do some of the talking.  You can do it.  Check out GL's ice breakers page for more ideas of how to break the ice when you're interacting with boys.  Good luck!

Karin E.