33 MINUTES AGO #DailyGiveaway! 1 chatterbox soars with Samsung's Galaxy S5 in Shimmery White: http://t.co/A0Dzja3yp2

1 HOURS AGO 5 ways to get your Turkey Day workout in: http://t.co/4KxjLoxUvI

13 HOURS AGO Get a lil mysterious with 4 non-verbal flirting tricks: http://t.co/NbbiVk3aZP

COMMENTS

Crush got ya confused? How to tell if he really likes you

There's this guy in my grade and he's really sweet to me. He would flirt with me a little sometimes, and I thought he liked me. Then...

Hey jaydad! Here's some advice. Just be yourself. I know it sounds cheesy but its true. Don't let people change you and listen to your heart. If he doesn't like u, his lost. U rock! Plus wats the rush?

by Cupcakemonsterz on 2/5/2013 7:55:38 PM

My comments aren't showing up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by fashionfreak802 on 2/3/2013 9:34:00 AM

Help! My self esteem is DROPPING FAST!!! No guys has EVER liked or crushed on me! I would say no, but least I would know someone LIKES me?!

Hey girlie,

Don't be so hard on yourself! Maybe guys aren't asking you out because they are intimidated by you! There will be someone in the future who likes you for who you are, so try to keep your head up until then. Focus your efforts on your relationships with your family and friends, and a relationship will come when it's the right time. There are plenty of amazing things about you, and the right guy will see all of them Smile

Meghan D.

by mheigl on 2/2/2013 11:22:56 PM

Help! So, I'm in the 5th grade and I have a crush on a boy. I've known him sice kinder g., but problem is, his brother is my older sisters friend and he is my brothers friend and former fball teammate! If I ask him out, he'll get really shy like he always does around people. We have a game where the girls and boys have to capture each other. I'm really fast and the fastest of the girls and he's the fastst boy so we have to try to get each other. I've really gotten to know him when he went to my brothers bday party and I sort of have to hug him when I capture him. Well he squirms; so I have to do it some way. Anyway, how can I flirt with it not being obvious? Ps- everyone keeps saying he likes my friend because she's blond and got the lead in the school play. And that led to people saying she likes him which it it's obvious. I'm a brunette and everyone says the shorter blond haired blue eyed girls get all attention.

by jaydad910 on 2/2/2013 8:07:26 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
I've had a crush on this boy for three years and I found out last year that he liked me too. We used to text for hours almost every night and for Christmas he gave me a box of chocolate. At school he would wait at my locker and walk me to my classes. I haven't talked to him at all since the day before winter break. He talks to other girls sometimes and I don't know if he still likes me. Every night I check to see if he texted me or not. I don't know if he just doesn't like me anymore and is ignoring me or if his phone got taken away or what. Every time I think that maybe he doesn't like me I think about how he gave me chocolate and actually told me he loved me two months ago. I'm so confused...does he like me or not?

Hey! he probably does, but if he seems to be pulling away it may just mean he doesn't want anything exclusive and also just likes being your friend.

Helen S.

by takeabow on 2/2/2013 2:57:33 PM

My best friend and I have a crush on the same guy, and he knows, but he confuses me because one day he'll talk to me and hang out with me as much as possible(p.s I see him at school everyday and my beasties only sees him on Wednesday), but other days he won't talk to me and he will barely even look at me. It's confusing. Then on Wednesdays me, my beasties, and the boy we like all hang together at a church event. I think he flirts with us, (ya know, he winks and hugs us and teases a little too) but we can't tell if he really likes one of us r not, and if so who does he like?

Hey girlie,

Maybe he just doesn't want to get between you and your friend! If you both like him, maybe you could agree to both be happy for the other one no matter what happens because it isn't worth losing your friendship over a guy!

Meghan D.

by sophijo on 2/1/2013 9:54:44 PM

wheres my comment? weird. MODMODMOD they arent showing up the comments!!!! What? Help!

Hey girlie,

I don't see any pending comments from your username, but if you resubmit I would be happy to answer your question!

Meghan D.

by KatnissEverlark13 on 2/1/2013 9:29:39 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Mailyse f. Please!
Thanks so much! Now, I don't have a movie theater near me so that is out of the question. I do have a frozen pond near my house that other people don't really go to but would it be awkward for us to skate by ourselves? And when is a good time to invite him over to my house alone? He's hung out at my house before just with our other friends. Also, how should I ask him out? What exactly should I say? And valentines day is very soon, if we are dating by then, is there anything I should do for him for v day?

Hey girlie,

If you are going to the pond by yourself, make sure you're safe, maybe have an older sibling or an adult go with you! If you want him to come to your house, maybe you could invite him to have dinner with your fam and then watch a movie or play a game afterward. If you want to ask him out, maybe just ask if he wants to hang out sometime and then go from there! Depending on when you start dating, maybe you could give him a homemade card or candy for Valentine's Day Smile Good luck chica!

Meghan D.

by kwr3000 on 2/1/2013 9:15:16 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!! i am bfless again for valentines day im so upset how do i get a bf and fast like 4days fast??? HELP THIS IS SUPER IMPORTANT!!!!

Hey bethybooboo21, you can't get a bf in four days. Why not just make a friend or ask a boy you like to be your valentine. Are there any cuties you're crushing on? Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by bethybooboo21 on 2/1/2013 4:42:42 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
hi! So there is a guy I really like and I think he might like me back. I want to ask him out but I'm not sure what to do on the first date. Where should we go and how should I act? We're both in grade 8 and 14 years old Smile Thanks!!

If you feel like the date may be awkward, then you guys should go to the movies. If you feel like you guys would talk the whole time, then try dinner! Make sure you relax and act yourself, that is the most important thing during a date.
mailyse f.