25 MINUTES AGO Yup—there's a bracelet that tells you when you're period is coming! Enter to win a free one from @FebyTweets: http://t.co/aksVnb9sfd

AN HOUR AGO 4 things to know before going #BlackFriday shopping: http://t.co/7EW2lT0aMv

2 HOURS AGO 7 perfect prezzies ideas for evry friend on your list: http://t.co/DwFRJuak1n

COMMENTS

Crush got ya confused? How to tell if he really likes you

There's this guy in my grade and he's really sweet to me. He would flirt with me a little sometimes, and I thought he liked me. Then...

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!
Last weekend this guy I like and I started texting. We were trying to see each other at a band banquet, but it never worked out bc so many people were there. So later he told me he bet I looked good even though he didnt see me, and then when my friend posted pictures on facebook he said I looked nice in my dress! I like him more than a friend, and i've dropped obvious hints, and he doesnt seem to be backing off. can guy friends compliment girl friends like that? how can i tell for sure if he likes me???????

It seems like he's really into you! You should talk about it with him...he probably feels the same way. Good luck!
mailyse f.

by dukes4life92 on 2/1/2013 2:03:31 AM

MOD!!!
So to go along with this article my crush has really gotten me confused. He flirts with me all the time. I tried getting his number but he has an iPod so he has one of those free apps. So I didnt get his number and he didn't get mine. My BFFL tells me he likes her. He texts her all the time. She doesn't like him though. She also said that he really liked me. I really don't have a clue. Is it possible that he likes a bunch of girls? Does he act like this to evry girl? Help me!!

Hey girlie, he could definitely like both of you. Try to get his number again and see if he texts you as much as he texts her.

Lauren T.

by Landeye101 on 1/30/2013 8:02:12 PM

Mod mod mod
I really like this guy, I asked him our last user and he said he wasn't ready for a girlfriend. Since then we have become pretty good friends. The past month or so he has been giving me really mixed signals, one day we talk a ton and the next not even a hi. This past weekend we were at a school event and hung out all day. I know I was using body language to show I liked him and I thought he was giving some back. Great right? Wrong! All this week at school he hasn't even said hi to me. I feel like has has been ignoring me but I think I catch him looking at me in English class. I'm not sure if I should talk to him about it right away, I kinda want to have fun texting combo to mane get some insight. What do you suggest I say over text mainly, and them what to say in person???

Hey girlie, maybe he's confused about what he wants. He might like you but still not be ready for a girlfriend. So just act normal and keep being friendly and not flirty.

Lauren T.

by divasa on 1/30/2013 5:56:11 PM

MODMODMODMOD
Okay, so there's a guy (isn't there always) and he's my best guy friend. He's really sweet to me, and is always there for me. We're pretty close, and we have a lot in common, and he knows that I like him. But lately he's been extra sweet. He's been responding to my texts (he's NOT a texter), he's been smiling at me a lot and I've caught him staring a few times. And Sunday night he sang this really sweet song (there were two other people in the room: a guy, and another girl who has a bf) and we locked eyes and it felt like he was singing to me. My friends think he lieks me, and I kind of do to. Am I overreacting? And if I'm not and he does like me, why wouldn't he just say so? Any Ideas? Thanks! SmileSmileSmile

Hey girlie, you're probably not overreacting. Especially if this is all new and he hasn't always done these things. Just give him some time to tell you and make sure that you're being extra sweet and flirty to let him know that you're still interested.

Lauren T.

by rebecca18 on 1/30/2013 5:10:19 PM

I've tried to post a comment TWICE over the past four days and it doesn't get posted. Everyone else's does, but not mine.

by rebecca18 on 1/30/2013 4:46:38 PM

Mod Mod Mod
There is this guy in my class and I really like him, problem is my bff likes him to.I cant tell if he has feelings for me or my bff. It would be wierd to ask him. We talk in school a lot. How do i know he likes me without asking him?
Thanks

hey girl! look for signs to see if he likes you. but try and remember that guys come and go, but girlfriends are forever Smile

xoxo

Katie L.

by kay333 on 1/30/2013 2:03:31 PM

Ok so i like this boy since a year or so and i know he doesnt like me back and all my friends told me to stay away from him but i cant just stop liking him i know he says really bad things about me please help! How can I get over him? Thanks xx Smile

hey girl! it can be tough to get over a crush. but if he talks behind your back, he's not worth any of your precious time. say see-ya and throw your attention to a new hobby, sport, or activity. Take up yoga, explore your town, or sign up for baking classes. It'll give ya new stuff to think about!

xoxo

Katie L.

by Naomi_WordLeader on 1/30/2013 8:41:12 AM

I cant post a comment

by dukeballer88 on 1/29/2013 9:38:33 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!
So i really like this guy in my grade and in a few of my classes. But I'm not sure if he likes me. We talk briefly almost every day, Facebook message occasionally, and text sometimes, but he never texts me first. I've had bad experiences in the past with being to pushy/annoying/obvious to guys, so I don't want to push him away! There's one other semi-awkward problem- I'm a twin, and this guy is one of my bro's friends. I really like this guy, so I want to start a relationship if I can, but should I just drop it?
HELP!

Hey girl, no need to drop it yet if you don't want to.  You're right, it's probs worth being patient and trying to figure out if he likes you back before you let him know all about your crushin' feelings.  Check out some of these helpful ice breakers.  Hopefully your brother will help support you through it all, if and when he learns you like his friend.  Good luck, chica!

Karin E.

by dukeballer88 on 1/29/2013 9:32:19 PM

Hey mod, so there's this pretty cute guy at my school. He liked me last year but nothing came of it. I was really shy back then. But now I kinda got out of my shell. This guy is pretty popular. He played varsity football this year even though we're sophomores and he's really funny and smart. We're taking the same advanced classes, but not at the same time. He does TA for my health class. But...I'm known as the 'smart girl' in school. So since our friend groups don't really mix, I was wondering if there's another way for me to talk to him. Even if he doesn't like me any more, I just want to see what happens. Any advice?

Hey girl, check out GL's icebreaker articles such as: hints on how to ask him out and how to reel him in.  Good luck!

Karin E.