AN HOUR AGO #DailyGiveaway! 1 cutie cozies up to the coral craze with @livefashionABLE's Etanesh scarf: http://t.co/u6kdgFkmia

2 HOURS AGO Beat summer boredom, celeb style: http://t.co/e13QhQBPKt

14 HOURS AGO Is your best friend a true friend? Take the quiz to find out: http://t.co/oqUldKXc7j

COMMENTS

Crush got ya confused? How to tell if he really likes you

There's this guy in my grade and he's really sweet to me. He would flirt with me a little sometimes, and I thought he liked me. Then...

Mod Mod Mod!!
Ok so I have a crush on this guy whose locker is just a few down from mine (let's call him nick). I'm friends with a few of his guy friends. The only problem is that I'm waaaay to shy to talk to him. I really want to get to know him because all his friends say that he's really cool, but also that he's really shy too, so he wouldn't make thr first move, even if he did like me.They also think that he may have a crush on someone else :/ what should I do to start a conversation with nick in the hallway without it seeming weird (seeing as how I've never spoken to him before)? Also, I don't have any classes with him at all this year :p

Hey girlie, just say hi or wave to him. Smile and be friendly. It won't be weird, he'll be flattered that you're being nice to him.

Lauren T.

by Directionerdd on 1/27/2013 7:18:39 PM

Theres this guy I like named Ben and we hang out together with friends and one time when I wad leaving he asked me if I was going to this big party on Friday and said bye and left then he made up an excuse or something to start texting me so we texted for awhile but when we got to the party he told his friend he really wanted to ask this girl to dance named Katie which isn't me to dance but then he said something like it would be to awkward and and sat with are knees and shoulders resting on each other...... So after this really long story my question is do you think I'm the girl he wanted to ask to dance?????? Sorry for it being soo long!!! Thanks

Hey girl, I definitely think its possible. I think you should keep talking to him to and see what happens!

lauren r.

by Reba22:22 on 1/27/2013 10:12:55 AM

I feel like I always attract older boys. And I like older guys more than the ones my age but Because I'm younger they assume they can take advantage of me. Ive been almost pressured into sexting around 4 times. Also they cheat on me or pressure me for other stuff. I want to find a nice guy that I'm attracted to. How do I stay away from the bad ones and find a good one? Thanks!

Hey girl, definitely stay away from those guys who are pressuring you to do things. Not okay! Just keep looking and hanging out with guys. The ones who begin to pressure you, just drop them and go on to the next best thing!

lauren r.

by cgirl751 on 1/27/2013 9:38:41 AM

Helloo everyone! Smile I have a club called Legit Boy Advice were you can ask questions and even give your own answers on peoples questions (as long as you are polite!). If you have any problems feel free to leave a comment on the club homepage. If you want a guys perspective leave your age in the comment because I actually have 5 brothers..Yes, 5! Each age group I am positive you have questions for! I will get back to every comment asap!

by Chloe<3 on 1/26/2013 7:14:18 PM

i read a scary story online and i was really scared. i told my BGF, cause nothing ever scares him, that i was freaking out. he told me to tell him the story so i did, and then HE was even more freaked out than i was, because he could totally relate to it. now i feel awful and he isnt the same!! i shouldve never told him it. what do i do???

by badatbasketball on 1/26/2013 7:05:11 PM

Hey girls! Come check out my advice queen page! I can answer any question you have about anything!!! Feel free to leave your question on my profile and I will answer you there too! I will reply asap! I hope I can help!

by cupcakecutie325 on 1/26/2013 5:55:52 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD there's this guy in my bio and art class that i REALLY like. we're into all the same things- music, art, honors classes, he even used to take self defense like i do now. anyways, he's a little bit more on the dorkier side, which i'm fine with but i feel like i'll get a lot of grief for it. right now i'm just working on being able to talk to him- i get really nervous. how can i work on not being so nervous? and how can we get closer? thanks!
PS- he kinda seems like the type of guy that doesn't date. how can i subtly find out if he does?

Hey! I think the biggest problem in trying to get a guy is thinking too much about dating before you get to know him. First of all, it makes you nervous and less prone to be yourself, which is exactly who you need to be in order to get close to this guy. So for now just think of him as a friend. say hi, ask him how his weekend was, talk about the music you're into, and then when you know eachother better you can find out how he feels about dating. good luck!

Helen S.

by karategirl78 on 1/26/2013 4:16:26 PM

i have a really big problem!!i want to move on my crush but i don't know how to move on from him!he used to give me signals that he likes me but not anymore -it makes feel that im invisible him.i dunno but i feel its the right time to move on.we are not teally close friends.yet i cant stop thinking about him!!any advice to help me completly move on from him for good? Frown

hey! basically, you will learn that time heals all wounds. If you just try to focus on yourself or friends for a while, you'll  think about him less with each day. good luck!

Helen S.

by Hot mess on 1/26/2013 2:03:07 PM

Hey girlies! Please check out my club:

"Fashion, Hair, and more! Oh my!"

If you need advice, or like giving advice about makeup, hair, fashion, nail art, and more, or you just want some new ideas this club is P-e-r-f-e-c-t for you! We have daily posts and positions open so check it out! I can't wait to see you there!

Thanks <3

by karasinski on 1/26/2013 11:11:21 AM

MOD MOD MOD, okay whenever I go too flirt with my bf he doesn't see it like ill play around with him and touch his hair but he gets annoyed... when I grab his arm to have a way to be closer to him he shoves me off, and we never kiss or hug never and I mean its not like you have to kiss when your in a relationship but it be nice if he showed he cared like hugging me when I'm upset or something, but when he flirts with me its more "Oh Monday ill flirt with you but tomorrow I don't like you cause you look ugly" sort a thing he even gave me a whole page letter saying how much he loves me but he's just too nervous to do anything (kissing,holding my hand)I'm so frustrated he says a lot of words but doesn't show it...what am I supposed to do if I really like him.

Hey girl, you should really just have a one on one. Ask him why he's acting that way!

lauren r.