Bridget M.

is modding

25 MINUTES AGO #DailyGiveaway! 3 snow bunnies stomp in @Crocs Luxe Duck Boot: http://t.co/YesqOwkfmU

AN HOUR AGO 6 moments EVERY #directioner has been through: http://t.co/fixxTnhEyX

13 HOURS AGO 6 heart-pumpin' holiday jams to jam out to: http://t.co/ZcwVtiUtBF

COMMENTS

Ditch the dude drama! Ask GL editors all your love Qs on Facebook

Boys driving you absolutely bonkers? Don't despair, darling! GL's ace editors are answering all of your questions live on Facebook. From clueless crushes (and can't-take-a-hint...

I really like this guy at my school. I moved here recently and he has helped me a lot in my homeroom. And he likes another girl but she's not allowed to date so he doesn't have a girlfriend. I am really insecure about my looks and stuff. How should I tell him I like him without getting hurt?

by diana00821 on 3/23/2013 8:07:19 PM

There's this (cute) foreign exchange student from Germany in my high school I have a crush on, and would like to ask him out to a movie or something. There's a dance coming up but it's a neon theme, should I ask him to the dance and/or ask him to a movie or to go some place else in the state? Should I ask him in his native language (German) or English?

Hey girlie,

If you want to ask him to go to the dance you could, or you could ask him to dance with you once you're there! A movie would also be fun, and I don't think it matters what language you ask him in if you know German, or if not I'm sure English is fine Smile Good luck chica!

Meghan D.

by leafl on 2/3/2013 12:39:21 AM

This guy. He's unapproachable. But he's somewhat smart and way too cute. I've been meaning to stop by and say hi or something, but he's just way up there on the social ladder, and, well, I'm just average. I guess it really depends on him to decide if I say hi, because I don't want to if it'll bother him. Like, what if he thinks "Oh, it's just that loser again?" As in he'll think it'll ruin his image? I'm kind of intimidated. Should I just stop paying so much attention to him?
It's not like I know him well. He's in my math class this quarter, and that's it.

by evethebee on 1/31/2013 10:14:53 PM

How can you stop liking a guy, cause I like him even though I don't want to. I've had a crush on him for the past 4 years, and even when I tell myself there are other fish in the sea, I still can't get this guy out of my head. He's a ninth grader while I'm an eighth grader, and he already has a girlfriend (I think). We used to be really good friends back in 5th and 6th grade, and I got to slow dance with him once, but it is all for not. Even if we did have a relationship, I don't think it would work out very well, but there is always this hopeful voice in my head that says it will. Ugh! It always hurts to see him, and I try to avoid him all the time. What should I do???? Any advice will be helpful. Sometimes I also think dating somebody would be the answer to getting him out of my head, but than would really be then only reason for dating somebody. Being single is fine for me, but soooo hard too. All in all, I have one messed up love life. Help!

Hey girlie,

You're right that if he's dating someone else, you can't be with him! Check out this post for tips on getting over a guy Smile http://www.girlslife.com/post/2011/10/12/How-can-I-get-over-my-ex.aspx

Meghan D.

by girliewithglasses on 1/31/2013 7:58:48 PM

theres this guy i like (he smile and somethings talks to me)HOw am i supposed to know if he likes me without telling him

Hey girlie,

Check out this article for some hints on how to tell if a guy likes you! http://www.girlslife.com/post/2012/11/08/How-to-tell-if-he-likes-you-likes-you.aspx?cp=all

Meghan D.

by zebrapink on 1/31/2013 7:47:19 PM

For valentines day i know that the bf gets his gf something but most of my guy friends say the girl shouldn't get her bf something. Is the girl supposed to?

Hey girlie,

You don't necessarily have to spend a lot of money on a gift for your boyfriend, but maybe you could at least make him a card or do something else special to show you care!

Meghan D.

by tallytot on 1/31/2013 5:32:11 PM

My question is... I hate my crushes friends? They are all extremely perverted (including one who just told me a really offensive comment bordering sexual harrassment, ew!), they act incredibly stupid, and it's always super awkward near them. I could never in my LIFE feel comfortable around them or want to hang out with them after school. What do I do?

by lesmiserables on 1/30/2013 8:52:26 PM

I have a crush and he has a girlfriend. He likes me, too. How can I get the message across that I like him? I flirt a lot, too.

Hey girlie, if he has a girlfriend stay out of it. You can flirt with him all you want after they break up, but stay just friends until that happens.

Lauren T.

by -strawberry13 on 1/30/2013 5:56:25 PM

So, there's this guy I really like, and we're good friends. Sometimes he does things that make me think he likes me, but then I'm not sure. His brother has said some things sometimes that make me think that he really does like me, and then his brother acts like he accidentally told me some secret. Does he really like me, or could that just be how he is, and I'm reading too much into this? I'm so confused, please help!

by evacada on 1/30/2013 12:39:14 PM

Can I go ahead and ask a question? If not, then ignore this.

My crush is pretty much a player. He thinks he can get any girl he wants...and he really can. But he's a really nice guy at the same time. So when he asked me out, I declined even though I REALLY wanted to say yes. I didn't want him to think that he could just have whenever he wants. Did I do the right thing? Because now I feel like I should of just said yes.

by ChloeIsInsane on 1/29/2013 2:15:17 PM