Ditch the dude drama! Ask GL editors all your love Qs on Facebook

Boys driving you absolutely bonkers? Don't despair, darling! GL's ace editors are answering all of your questions live on Facebook. From clueless crushes (and can't-take-a-hint...

Hey ladies, it would be so cool if you could check out my club, Style Spy. It's all about fashion, makeup, hair, and style (duhh). You can find it on my profile, and I promise you'll love it! Thanks! <3

by ACaseOfMistakenIdentity on 1/25/2013 9:03:54 PM

mod mod mod
i knew this girl, lets call her sage. we were enemies... this boy came to our class and changed everything. they became HOOKED and our class was... messed up. but this year, things have been better. sage and i are pretty much friends. i kinda have a crush on the boy (lets call him Charley) that she was "hooked" to. so sage and charey arent as lovey dovey but are good friends, i think. so i asked him who he liked and what he thought of me. he apperently likes my bff. sage said that he thinks that im a weirdo. but today we had the best time together, and i heard him talking all about it to his mom, so you'd think that hed at least want to be friends. right now, i think charley and i are closer then him and sage are. so do you think he likes me, or should i trust this jealous friend???

Hey! It sounds to me like you and Charley are good friends now, so just keep hanging out with him and see where this goes. good luck!

Helen S.

by Carrie_Underwood on 1/25/2013 9:01:35 PM

Okay so there is this guy that I have been talking to and flirting with for a while and I recently told him I liked him. He replied with I knew it! and a smile. Now we still talk and he still acts flirty and even asked me why I liked him. But I can't tell if he likes me back or not and hasn't come out and said it. I also don't want to ask him even though my friends say I should but I think it would just make everything awkward if he didn't like me back. Thanks so much!

Hey Elmosaurus, I think he likes you. If he didn't, after you confessed your feelings he would've had a much different response. He's even flirting with you. I just think he may be a little nervous to openly admit his same feelings for you. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by Elmosaurus12 on 1/25/2013 8:18:55 PM

How can I get him back? He broke up with me but I still like him....a LOT! He didn't even give me a real reason why he broke up with me though, he just said, "It doesn't feel right"

by luvr21 on 1/25/2013 8:10:40 PM

Hey girls! Come check out my advice queen page! I can answer any question you have about anything! Feel free to ask on my profile page if you would like too. I will answer you asap! I hope I can help!

by cupcakecutie325 on 1/25/2013 7:58:09 PM

It says "Boys driving you absolutely bonkers? Don't despair, darling! GL's ace editors are answering all of your questions live on Facebook. From clueless crushes (and can't-take-a-hint creepers) to BGFs, BFs and exes, we're dishing out advice for all of your love sitches on Thurs., Jan. 10, at 6pm EST." but the 10th already happened. Just thought I would let you know. XOXO

Thanx girl. Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by ljbdaisy on 1/25/2013 7:23:38 PM

Hey GL my name is Lydia and my question is about age difference. I'm 15 years old and started college when I was 14. Like ever college student I go full time, study hard, and try my best...just I'm a lot younger. There is a guy in one of my classes who just graduated high school and is 17. We are into the exact same things and everything Smile I turn 16 this year so would it be that weird if I liked him or even dated him?

Hey arcade121234, no not at all. 15 and 17 aren't bad ages for a couple, but since you're turning 16, it's def not a problem. Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by arcade121234 on 1/25/2013 5:18:56 PM

I'm soo not good with love. I have no clue how to get a BF by Valentines day! Can you help me with a step by step way to get a guy? Frown

Hey YouCanCallMeCat, you should never force any type of relationship girl. It's probably too short a time period to get a boyfriend by V-day, but you can start chatting it up with some cuties. If there's a guy you like, start flirting and see what happens. If you don't have a guy by the 14th, be your own Valentine and treat yourself to some chocolate. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by YouCanCallMeCat on 1/25/2013 5:14:55 PM

I am SO excited right now! My crush asked me out today Smile

by the_girl_in_goal on 1/25/2013 5:01:19 PM

Hey GL chicas! Check out my club, It's all about Fashion and Beauty!!! We have advice for any fashion/beauty sitch. Please check it out girlies! <3 Fashion and Beauty Crew

by nazirah817 on 1/25/2013 4:19:15 PM

As the holidays really take off, what's one thing you HAVE to do this year?

WIN IT! Can *you* solve the mystery?