4 HOURS AGO Mmm mmm monday! Try these ah-mazing Asian-inspired dishes for dins!: http://t.co/ctAqA4boAN pic.twitter.com/yeIbfWUaWY

5 HOURS AGO Check out how this 12 year old's science fair project is changing the medical game: http://t.co/Hs0oytAv42 pic.twitter.com/EJdq5sqUvP

6 HOURS AGO Your weekly horoscopes are in ladies and it's looks like it's time for a change: http://t.co/fHodb4ULWc pic.twitter.com/4Sy08hNKp7

COMMENTS

Ed. Obsession: Funky socks under $15

It’s about this time of year that I really start to appreciate the versatility of the knee-high sock. Mid-winter usually finds me in a wardrobe rut, and...

I have my first interview coming up this week. I have applied to become a tutor and work with kids. I want to look approchable and comfortable, but still professional enough for an interview. Any suggestions?

Hey girlie,

I would wear a dress or a nice blouse or sweater and skirt or nice pants. Good luck at the interview!

Meghan D.

by 86cutie on 2/4/2013 8:50:29 PM

I'm not really a fan of knee-high socks, but the second and fourth pairs are really cute. (:

by purplerainn on 1/27/2013 5:36:17 PM

by Emilicious on 1/27/2013 2:24:23 AM

I <3 the third pair

by fashionfreak802 on 1/26/2013 9:41:29 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Haha just letting you know that the links to the #3 & #4 are wrong, they need to be switched around. Hehe Smile I love these GL! Helen S.

by neonroxursox on 1/25/2013 11:30:12 PM

I <3 Urban Outfitters. This is so cool, I wonder where you can get the shoes!

by neonroxursox on 1/25/2013 11:27:46 PM

Hey ladies, it would be so cool if you could check out my club, Style Spy. It's all about fashion, makeup, hair, and style (duhh). You can find it on my profile, and I promise you'll love it! Thanks! <3

by ACaseOfMistakenIdentity on 1/25/2013 9:00:16 PM

Hey girls! Come check out my advice queen page! I can answer any question you have about anything! Feel free to ask on my profile page if you would like too. I will answer you asap! I hope I can help!

by cupcakecutie325 on 1/25/2013 8:08:13 PM

Can you please try to explain to me a reason why my mom doesn't like dr.martens? (Besides her age) She thinks that bi girls wear combat boots. Can you explain to me?

Hey 9783bre, I think because they don't seem feminine to her. They're kind bulky and big, but I think they're cute. I used to have a pair that I wore all the time. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by 9783bre on 1/25/2013 6:59:31 PM

Mod!!!
Ok so I have a crush on this guy. I just moved to Florida, but the problem is, he lives all the way back in Oklahoma.
All of my friends think he likes me, because he always goes bright red in the face when they talk about me. Me and him would joke around a lot, and he's flirted a bit, but when my friends told him that I liked him, he claimed he didn't like me. Now I have his phone # and I'm thinking about doing something cute for him on valentines day.
Now I have 2 questions
1. Do you think he likes me back?
2. What should I do for him on valentines day?

Hey Louisanadiva3345, mhmm he may like you. You should probably text him before then and ask what's up. If he seems like interested in talking to you, then send him something on v-day. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.