AN HOUR AGO Into suspense? Blue Lily, Lily Blue by @mstiefvater is the book for you! Win this @Scholastic must-read here: http://t.co/vpny9EfUEn

13 HOURS AGO You want dermatologist-approved skin—here's how to get it at home: http://t.co/QnHOyrxeqe

16 HOURS AGO Are good things comin' your way? Check your #horoscope to see: http://t.co/X0oqJA2AV2

COMMENTS

Ed. Obsession: Funky socks under $15

It’s about this time of year that I really start to appreciate the versatility of the knee-high sock. Mid-winter usually finds me in a wardrobe rut, and...

Unless you live in Florida and can where shorts and tshirts year round. Smile

by Louisianadiva4435 on 1/25/2013 6:19:51 PM

Dear MOD,
I like the Buttoned-Up Knee-High Socks. What is the best way to style them in the spring? Thanks.

Hey MadisonRL, they'd look good with shorts and converse or boots. Even the right dress could work. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by MadisonRL on 1/25/2013 6:08:17 PM

i love the 4th one!!

by genieinabottle on 1/25/2013 6:06:14 PM

I love number 1, 3, and 4! I think #1's my fav, though!

by hidi75 on 1/25/2013 5:33:47 PM

Wow great idea, GL Smile I've only done this once before but I'm truly doing it a hand full of times now.

by YouCanCallMeCat on 1/25/2013 5:18:41 PM

MOD MOD MOD !!!
Where could I get socks to wear with riding boots?
Thanks so much
<3 Nazirah

Hey nazirah187, check out Target, Macy's, Wal-Mart, Delias and Forever21. Hope you find what you're looking for. Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by nazirah817 on 1/25/2013 4:32:37 PM

Heyy Girlies, Pleas join my club It's all about Fashion and Beauty!!! If you go to my profile you can find it there and join(: We post daily and answer all questions!!! Topics we talk about:Clothes,Make-up,Nails,Hair,Skin-Care♥

by nazirah817 on 1/25/2013 1:43:40 PM