AN HOUR AGO 4 lip balms that taste like Sour Patch Kids & pink Starbursts 🙌 :http://t.co/pxKAT1XPIqq

2 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 3 win @iHome's iBT28GC Bluetooth color changing dual alarm clock: http://t.co/WW27IL7u6I

3 HOURS AGO LONG LIVE #ALEXRUSSO!!! @selenagomez: http://t.co/Sjy2FP9ZlU

COMMENTS

Ditch your first date flutters fast

Did that cutie you’ve been crushing on finally ask you out on your first date? Don’t fret! Be ready with these tips on what to expect...

MOD
I like this popular guy and I've had a crush on him since the fall. In the beginning I talked to him and said hi to him in the halls like all the time, but I didn't really know him. We could really only talk about a few things. At times when I got too shy to talk to him, he'd always say "hey! what's up?" But time went by and I felt like I couldnt talk to him for weeks but finally last week I was able to talk to him for like a minute while we were going to the same class. He always seemed to enjoy talking to me I of course I love talking to him but I get the feeling we both don't know what to talk about. I don't care about dating him at this point, I just want to get to know him. I like conversations either one-on-one or in small groups but he likes being talking in bigger groups and it seems like he's always talking to someone. I really think he's a nice person and I want to get to know him better. How can I have some one-on-one time with him?

Hey Casey_ cookie, try sitting next to him in class and chatting him up, or catch him before or after it ends. Next time you two converse, get his number so maybe you two can hang out together. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile
Lynae P.

by Casey_cookie on 2/22/2013 2:56:46 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
I like a guy from a different school, how do I go up and talk to him?

Hey Girl, what do you have in common? A sport? A club? Just saying "hey", chatting about something in common, and throwing in some flirtatious comments are perfect.

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by pandalover458 on 1/31/2013 2:32:46 PM

modmodmod!
The guy I like is sending mixed signals and I don't know what to do! Whenever me or my guy friend ask him through email whether or not he likes me, he doesn't answer or changes the subject, but my friend says he does like me, and I'm confused! what do I do?

hey girl! if i were you, I'd ease up a bit. you dont want to scare him away! give him time to let him know how he feels on his own time.

xoxo

Katie L.

by JBgal33♥ on 1/29/2013 9:16:02 PM

Haha "fist date". Oops! Everybody makes mistakes, this one is just a little funny (:

by xxnycbeauty on 1/28/2013 5:33:25 PM

Mod mod mod
This guy I just met this year, I think I have a crush on him! He says hi to me all the time and we high five each other a lot lol xD he does some jokes too! He's a really nice guy and he's cute Smile I'm also gonna see him outside of school because I'm best friends with his twin sister so I'll get to sleepover.
There's this one problem though. I'm not jealous or anything, but he walks to the bus with this girl everyday. She's super funny, pretty and confident and they are best friends. So sometimes I feel like he likes her too. What should I do? I just want to catch his attention more and get to know him more.

Hey girlie,

That's a tough one because it sounds like he is good friends with you and the other girl, and there's nothing wrong with that at all, but neither of you knows if he likes one of you or not! If you want to get to know him more, you could start a casual conversation with him or try studying with him next time you have a test. If his sister is your bff, though, I would talk to her before making a move, because she deserves to know and might be hurt if you didn't tell her! And it wouldn't be worth losing your friendship when you don't even know how he feels. Good luck girlie Smile

Meghan D.

by YouCanCallMeCat on 1/28/2013 4:26:41 PM

Modmodmodmod! Thanks! So I like my guy friend ever since his older sister started rumors that we were dating haha (shes super nice though). we just went on a trip to d.c. and the bus ride was really long so on the way back i got to hang with him one-on-one just us for about 20-30 minutes (trust me it was awesome). so we were just talking and we started talking about texting with people who send one-word answers and he said something along the lines of, "I also don't like starting the texting convo, I just feel awkward." I told him same here, but could he possibly be hinting that I text him first? we never text because we don't have classes together but idk i feel like if he doesn't like me, it would just be awkward. What do you think? Thanks in advance!

Hey chica, if you want to text him, go for it.  To break the ice, you could make a joke about how you're sending the "first awkward text."  Here are some tips about "flirtexting."  And here are some tips about decoding his texts.  Good luck!

Karin E.

by swimstarry on 1/28/2013 10:00:40 AM

Mod Mod Mod!!!!!!!
1. So my bfs friends hate me. ike really hate me. Whenever my bf and i are hanging out they always just say "Ughh, Kay's here." And theyre not joking.My bf says that they're just jealous of me spending time with him. Is this possible? I used to be really good friends with their whole group up until september when they just started hating me.Help!!!!
2. I have this really annoying class in school called public speaking, we have it once a week durin an elective period. We recently had a group project and my group really stunk. She said she's giving us another chance to make it right tomorrow. I'm really freaking out because a bad greade in her class could mean taking my near perfect GPA down. Help!

Hey girlie, 1. your boyfriend is probably right. They're probably jealous that either he spends too much time with you or that he has a girlfriend and they don't. Try to show them that you're not stealing their friend. Make sure that they have time with just him. 2. Work extra hard on your group project. Pick up some of the slack of the rest of the group and try to keep everyone on task to get a better grade.

Lauren T.

by PandaLover0330 on 1/27/2013 8:47:17 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!! ok, I seeeriously need help with this! k, so my boyfrnd like, rarely texts me. ever. and we only have 1 class together and every time we try to plan a date, something ends up getting in the way! so, I never see him and on top of that he never texts! I had one of my guy frnds who is also one of his frnds ask him why he never answers his texts, and apparently he said its because he's busy all the time. and I get that and all and I don't want to drag him down and nag him, but seriously?? im dating somebody I never get the chance to talk to! what am I going to do? should I break up with him? pleaaaase help! im so confused! thank u!!! <3

Hey girlie, it's not fair to you if he's not giving you any attention. It sounds like you barely have a boyfriend anyway so breaking up with might be best for you. Just try to do it in person and not over text.

Lauren T.

by lalalagurl on 1/27/2013 6:54:55 PM

MODMODMODMODMODMODMOD!!!!!
Okay so how can you tell what kind of figure you have? Bc I think im curvy or hourglass, but need to know just to make sure!

Hey girlie, take your measurements. Measure your chest and waist and hips. If you search for one, you can find a body shape calculator online. Put in your measurements and it'll tell you what your shape is.

Lauren T.

by YayaYuiki on 1/27/2013 6:26:18 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
So theres this guy I like, and up until recently we haven't really ever talked. On the last gym class before exams week, my friend and I decided to form a study group, and my crush and his friend (who my friend is friends with and who I am kind of friends with) decided to join our study group, and I was thrilled! we had oovoo calls together where we all studied and chatted together, and I even had some alone time with my crush over oovoo for a few minutes! we just talked about the exams, normal, friendly talk. Then over the week of exams, I messaged him on Facebook to ask him a question, and he responded! (I've messaged him before in the past saying hi several times but he never responded) so we had a small chat about exams and such. Now that exams are over, I want to talk/chat/video chat with him again (with friends or preferably alone) but I dont have an excuse and I don't want to seem desperate or annoying or overly friendly. What should I do?

Hey girl, hmmm...study together! Just say that you want to talk about the exam and go over a couple things!

lauren r.