2 HOURS AGO Treat that awful sunburn before it gets worse! How to save your skin: http://t.co/JOuY0NMjsd

3 HOURS AGO Annoying allergies bringing you down? Here are some great tips on how to handle them! http://t.co/bJKAEMwthV

3 HOURS AGO #DailyQuiz Do you think you’re a good friend? #FindOutHere http://t.co/TjwjwcdfYZ

COMMENTS

January's Spoil Yourself week 4 winners

Whew. You survived the crazy holiday shopping and now its time to relax. We’re starting our new year with glam, giving away spa-worthy items every day because...

Aww I wanted the tanda zap Frown

by Emilicious on 1/26/2013 2:39:27 AM

MOD MOD OD
what do doctors do to a herniated disc?

hey! I'm sorry I really don't know, maybe you could try searching it?

Helen S.

by katherinebrown2001 on 1/25/2013 9:57:51 PM

Hey ladies, it would be so cool if you could check out my club, Style Spy. It's all about fashion, makeup, hair, and style (duhh). You can find it on my profile, and I promise you'll love it! Thanks! <3

by ACaseOfMistakenIdentity on 1/25/2013 9:04:50 PM

i realy wanted the tanda zap

by amlong on 1/25/2013 7:44:25 PM

i wanted the tanda zap ;(

by amlong on 1/25/2013 7:43:36 PM

Btw for every1 who enters for a prize (no matter how many times) dont give up,theres over 1000 of people who enter about a billion times! So dont feel bad if you dont win what to wanted,just know doing good things in life,good things will return to you <3.And i know all my GL friends are AWESOME people....so just keep trying.and dont give up Smile
-love
Olivia.H (12)

by olivia_is_luv on 1/25/2013 6:43:03 PM

I want to Congrat everyone who won week4's prizes.*claps*
Lets just hope i win something next :>
-love,
Olivia H.

by olivia_is_luv on 1/25/2013 6:38:42 PM

MOD!: I won a prize in December but I never received it. I emailed Brittany but there was no response. What do I do?

Hey meili, mhmm I don't know. I would try emailing her again. GL likes for you to tell them 3 to 4 weeks after a contest that you didn't get your prize. So try messaging her again. Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by meili on 1/25/2013 6:21:03 PM

Entered the tamra zap one too prov not a billion but 100 times.... I woke up early just to enter... no one from Nj won at all Frown

by justrainbowz on 1/25/2013 6:19:53 PM

How can I win something? Like,different ways I can try to win without pressing the enter button 3,000000000000 times? I have been entering for MONTHS and never won ANYTHING!

Hey audz1199, there's nothing you can do besides that. There are just sooo many girls on here that enter, that entering multiple times is the only way to win something. Good luck!!! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.