10 HOURS AGO What do your #dreams REALLY mean? http://t.co/XMS6NrVzoh

11 HOURS AGO #TrueLife: My cat just started eating my sandwich. πŸ™€ πŸ™€ πŸ™€

12 HOURS AGO It's SATURDAY! What are you girlies up to tonight? πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

COMMENTS

January's Spoil Yourself week 4 winners

Whew. You survived the crazy holiday shopping and now its time to relax. We’re starting our new year with glam, giving away spa-worthy items every day because...

do you know how to master a split in 1-2 weeks cuz i go to gymnastics and i get teased because i can't do a split... THX

Hey ida_ghohestani, mhmm try stretching everyday. Do leg lunges and straddles. Try doing a few of these and other exercises focusing on the legs for a few weeks and hopefully you'll be able to do on. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by ida_ghohestani on 1/25/2013 6:06:20 PM

I won! Wow! I really didn't have a very good day, and this really brightened my day. Thanks, Girls' Life!

by blueberrywaffles101 on 1/25/2013 5:04:33 PM

i really wanted the jb perfume FrownFrownFrown;(

by mrsbieber__ on 1/25/2013 4:30:11 PM

Congrats to everyone that won!!! (;

by nazirah817 on 1/25/2013 4:16:34 PM

Hey GL chicas! Check out my club, It's all about Fashion and Beauty!!! We have advice for any fashion/beauty sitch. Please check it out girlies! <3 Fashion and Beauty Crew

by nazirah817 on 1/25/2013 4:15:18 PM

Dang it! Frown I entered to win the Tanda Zap a billion times and still didn't win. A girl that lives near my city won though.

by YouCanCallMeCat on 1/25/2013 3:45:17 PM

Now that it's getting warm, you're super excited to wear...

Design your dress with Duck Tape for a chance to win $10,000

Wanna stick out at prom? Check out Duck Tape's #StuckAtProm scholarship contest for a chance to show off your ah-mazing design skills! More than $50,000 in scholarships is up for grabsβ€”CLICK HERE for deets.