13 HOURS AGO Don't miss all the fun at Fash Bash 2014! Click here to RSVP: http://t.co/hxOEzrhlmp

16 HOURS AGO 6 ways to revamp your fresh veggies: http://t.co/uVLIaiXDOB

17 HOURS AGO The trick to beating body envy: http://t.co/e3zU4Mbgnb

COMMENTS

Love lessons from One Direction

While you’re busy jumpin’ on your bed and singin’ into your hairbrush to the tunes of One Direction (or is that just us?), you might be missing...

I will take LOVE lessons from 1D anytime. Harry please teach me because I know we could get things to work. LOL!

by fashionqn on 1/29/2013 10:28:37 PM

I agree with embracing the imperfections most. My favorite 1D song's “Little Things.”

by otter77 on 1/29/2013 7:17:02 PM

check out my club 1D foreva!! everybody is alloweed to join please do! i love all of their songs

by kay333 on 1/29/2013 3:21:35 PM

Heyy Girlies, Please check out my club; "It's all about Fashion and Beauty!!"! If you go to my profile you can find it there and join(: We post daily and answer all questions!!! Topics we talk about:Clothes,Make-up,Nails,Hair,Skin-Care♥

by nazirah817 on 1/28/2013 8:18:12 PM

Definitely! These songs really do teach you something if you really listen to the words. Us girls need to embrace ourselves more and our beauty.

by ashizal on 1/28/2013 5:41:04 PM

Little Things makes my heart melt every time I hear it. I feel so good about myself and I am reassured that there are good guys out there. Now if only they lived in America.... haha <3

by Roohboo on 1/28/2013 5:38:56 PM

My favorite is little things because Ed Sheeran wrote it and I love his music! <3

by Chloe<3 on 1/28/2013 2:08:20 PM

I most agree with the lesson from "Little Things." My favorite 1D song is "One Thing."

by supersingershannon on 1/27/2013 8:33:45 PM

My favorite 1D song is probably Little Things because it makes me feel better about myself and i like hearing their voices. Another one of my favorites is Change My Mind because its slow and sweet. Smile

by maxabby855 on 1/27/2013 8:16:34 PM

Hmmmm my fave 1D song would be . . . . THEY DONT KNOW ABOUT US. It is absolutely amazing and i get it out of my head.

by Khadija Cutie KJ on 1/27/2013 7:14:26 PM