3 HOURS AGO Are you always offering guidance to your girlfriends? Become an Advice Queen on http://t.co/3vCDbrIax8: http://t.co/HLoaQgowdL

4 HOURS AGO Look drop dead gorgeous with #sugarskull makeup tutorial (oh yeah, pun intended): http://t.co/KI3IBvDj5q

4 HOURS AGO Me when I hear people talking trash about my favorite celeb #fangirl #5ever http://t.co/Ne18MXCILD

COMMENTS

Love lessons from One Direction

While you’re busy jumpin’ on your bed and singin’ into your hairbrush to the tunes of One Direction (or is that just us?), you might be missing...

Lately I feel like I cant do anything right. I did poorly at a basketball game, and my teacher set up six of my classmates on an advanced math site. This makes me feel pretty crummy becuase all my life I've been an overachiever, and I have already failed a few math assignments this year (I got help though.) Also, I have a best friend who is good at everything. Whenever my family attends one of her sporting events i have to hear my parents go on about how talented she is and how its amazing how dedicated she is.
Im proud of her, but I'm also jealous I cant be amazing at anything. She told me Im good at writing, but she hasnt even read any of my work! I really need to know how to feel better about myself and find something that I'm really good at.

Hey girlie, writing might be that thing that you're really good at. Just work really hard at everything you do. If you're always doing your best then you can't feel bad about not being good enough. Work hard and you'll get your time to shine.

Lauren T.

by kenbon on 1/27/2013 6:59:23 PM

I <3 One Direction!!! I agree with the whole article. My favorite songs by them kind of changes over time...right now, I really like Kiss You and One Thing.

by silverr323 on 1/27/2013 6:55:11 PM

Little things is extremely comforting, and I listen to it on repeat to fall asleep at night. Sometimes it makes me cry, and other times it makes me smile because I feel loved. My favorites by 1D are little things, save you tonight, I want , I would and they don't know about us <3

by yolo3737 on 1/27/2013 6:16:09 PM

My fave song in 1D is Kiss You, Litle Things, WMYB,Live While We're Young,Back For You, and soooo much more, But EVERY SONG IN "Up All Night" and "Take Me Home" is my favorite songs of all time. It is super hard to choose just one.

by girly2468 on 1/27/2013 5:32:10 PM

I agree with Little Things because I would always worry about the crinkles by my eyes or I would hate the sound of my voice on tape or other things I wouldn't like about myself. When I hear Little things I realize that someone out there would actually like my imperfections. That song would always make me cry.

by girly2468 on 1/27/2013 5:21:01 PM

I can't choose just one!!! I really love Irresistible and of course WMYB! Plus Up All Night and so many more <333

by bellasocceralpha78 on 1/27/2013 11:25:17 AM

I love every single one of their songs, it's just so hard to choose a favorite for me lol. However, I've been really into "Kiss You", "She's Not Afraid", "Little Things", and "I Would". Basically their whole "Take Me Home" album(:

by Sheyenne on 1/27/2013 10:49:15 AM

MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD!
MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD!
MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD!
MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD!
MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD!
MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD!
MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD!
MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD!
MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD!
lauren r. lauren r.
But none of my friends can ever do anything! My mom or dad won't take me anywhere, my friends are too busy, and so I can't do anything.

Hey girl, you have to persevere and keep trying! Sometimes things don't work out, but that's okay! Try and make more friends to hang out with. You just have to put yourself out there.

lauren r.

by WinnieGirlie on 1/27/2013 10:39:40 AM

Little Things <3

by ellie hills on 1/27/2013 9:59:10 AM

I love this article! Thanks GL!

by puddinface7 on 1/27/2013 8:18:45 AM