6 HOURS AGO Find out what your go to fall fashion trend is! #GLFashion http://t.co/5YPicHugUv

7 HOURS AGO Find out your body confidence: #GLQuizzes http://t.co/rxV4mmtlqo

8 HOURS AGO Keep those brows in check! Follow these tricks on how to keep up with them: http://t.co/MaRLHigakT

COMMENTS

Love lessons from One Direction

While you’re busy jumpin’ on your bed and singin’ into your hairbrush to the tunes of One Direction (or is that just us?), you might be missing...

I will take LOVE lessons from 1D anytime. Harry please teach me because I know we could get things to work. LOL!

by fashionqn on 1/29/2013 10:28:37 PM

I agree with embracing the imperfections most. My favorite 1D song's “Little Things.”

by otter77 on 1/29/2013 7:17:02 PM

check out my club 1D foreva!! everybody is alloweed to join please do! i love all of their songs

by kay333 on 1/29/2013 3:21:35 PM

Heyy Girlies, Please check out my club; "It's all about Fashion and Beauty!!"! If you go to my profile you can find it there and join(: We post daily and answer all questions!!! Topics we talk about:Clothes,Make-up,Nails,Hair,Skin-Care♥

by nazirah817 on 1/28/2013 8:18:12 PM

Definitely! These songs really do teach you something if you really listen to the words. Us girls need to embrace ourselves more and our beauty.

by ashizal on 1/28/2013 5:41:04 PM

Little Things makes my heart melt every time I hear it. I feel so good about myself and I am reassured that there are good guys out there. Now if only they lived in America.... haha <3

by Roohboo on 1/28/2013 5:38:56 PM

My favorite is little things because Ed Sheeran wrote it and I love his music! <3

by Chloe<3 on 1/28/2013 2:08:20 PM

I most agree with the lesson from "Little Things." My favorite 1D song is "One Thing."

by supersingershannon on 1/27/2013 8:33:45 PM

My favorite 1D song is probably Little Things because it makes me feel better about myself and i like hearing their voices. Another one of my favorites is Change My Mind because its slow and sweet. Smile

by maxabby855 on 1/27/2013 8:16:34 PM

Hmmmm my fave 1D song would be . . . . THEY DONT KNOW ABOUT US. It is absolutely amazing and i get it out of my head.

by Khadija Cutie KJ on 1/27/2013 7:14:26 PM

Lately I feel like I cant do anything right. I did poorly at a basketball game, and my teacher set up six of my classmates on an advanced math site. This makes me feel pretty crummy becuase all my life I've been an overachiever, and I have already failed a few math assignments this year (I got help though.) Also, I have a best friend who is good at everything. Whenever my family attends one of her sporting events i have to hear my parents go on about how talented she is and how its amazing how dedicated she is.
Im proud of her, but I'm also jealous I cant be amazing at anything. She told me Im good at writing, but she hasnt even read any of my work! I really need to know how to feel better about myself and find something that I'm really good at.

Hey girlie, writing might be that thing that you're really good at. Just work really hard at everything you do. If you're always doing your best then you can't feel bad about not being good enough. Work hard and you'll get your time to shine.

Lauren T.

by kenbon on 1/27/2013 6:59:23 PM

I <3 One Direction!!! I agree with the whole article. My favorite songs by them kind of changes over time...right now, I really like Kiss You and One Thing.

by silverr323 on 1/27/2013 6:55:11 PM

Little things is extremely comforting, and I listen to it on repeat to fall asleep at night. Sometimes it makes me cry, and other times it makes me smile because I feel loved. My favorites by 1D are little things, save you tonight, I want , I would and they don't know about us <3

by yolo3737 on 1/27/2013 6:16:09 PM

My fave song in 1D is Kiss You, Litle Things, WMYB,Live While We're Young,Back For You, and soooo much more, But EVERY SONG IN "Up All Night" and "Take Me Home" is my favorite songs of all time. It is super hard to choose just one.

by girly2468 on 1/27/2013 5:32:10 PM

I agree with Little Things because I would always worry about the crinkles by my eyes or I would hate the sound of my voice on tape or other things I wouldn't like about myself. When I hear Little things I realize that someone out there would actually like my imperfections. That song would always make me cry.

by girly2468 on 1/27/2013 5:21:01 PM

I can't choose just one!!! I really love Irresistible and of course WMYB! Plus Up All Night and so many more <333

by bellasocceralpha78 on 1/27/2013 11:25:17 AM

I love every single one of their songs, it's just so hard to choose a favorite for me lol. However, I've been really into "Kiss You", "She's Not Afraid", "Little Things", and "I Would". Basically their whole "Take Me Home" album(:

by Sheyenne on 1/27/2013 10:49:15 AM

MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD!
MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD!
MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD!
MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD!
MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD!
MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD!
MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD!
MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD!
MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD!
lauren r. lauren r.
But none of my friends can ever do anything! My mom or dad won't take me anywhere, my friends are too busy, and so I can't do anything.

Hey girl, you have to persevere and keep trying! Sometimes things don't work out, but that's okay! Try and make more friends to hang out with. You just have to put yourself out there.

lauren r.

by WinnieGirlie on 1/27/2013 10:39:40 AM

Little Things <3

by ellie hills on 1/27/2013 9:59:10 AM

I love this article! Thanks GL!

by puddinface7 on 1/27/2013 8:18:45 AM

Little things is the sweetest song ever. I cry whenever I hear it (lol but it's the truth!). My fave song by them is either "Irresistible" , "Little things" or "One thing"

by pinklol56 on 1/27/2013 8:08:13 AM

I agree most with Little Things because Im always trying to hide my imperfections but a guy may like my freckles! Smile lol My favorite 1D songs are Kiss You, Rock Me, What Makes You Beautiful and Little Things <3

by YouCanCallMeCat on 1/27/2013 8:00:48 AM

MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD!
MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD!
MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD!MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD!MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD!
The internet has ruined me. I don't know what to do. i cry about it because I feel broken.

Hey girl, then you definitely need to take a break from the computer. Hang out outside with friends. Just spend a lot more time with your friends hanging out and doing fun activities!

lauren r.

by WinnieGirlie on 1/27/2013 1:19:55 AM

I <3 One Direction!!! They seem/probably are really good bfs and guys in general. I am a hugeee fan

by Emilicious on 1/27/2013 1:10:52 AM