Bridget M.

is modding

27 MINUTES AGO 5 ways to take bobby pins just went from basic to classy: http://t.co/ZUm5Wvfg8W

AN HOUR AGO 5 adorable party dresses for plus-sized babes: http://t.co/JRPUNoYxjl

2 HOURS AGO Yikes! @ChloeGMoretz gets hurt on set of her new movie: http://t.co/KkjBfgzpHR

COMMENTS

7 V-Day candies your crush will heart

You’ve already picked out the perfect card for your cutie on Valentine’s Day, signed off with a not-too-sappy message inside. But aren’t you forgetting something? The sweet...

mod mod mod
So i have all my valentines planned out except for one. my bgf...i have the candy but i dont know what to put on the card! I don't have a crush on him, but im giving him one because hes one of my best friends and we're JUST friends. Any ideas of a saying or quote i could put on the valentine that doesnt come across as a love note??

Hey girlie, do something cute! You can make a saying with the candy that you have for him. Like if you got him lifesavers it could be "You're a lifesaver when I'm in a pinch." It'll be too cutesy to seem romantic!

Lauren T.

by a10isgrl07 on 2/3/2013 7:04:32 PM

Mod mod mod
I havn't been eating a lot lately. I use to be able too eat full meals and be ok but now I can barely finish a meal or im not hungry at all and when I try to eat a full meal, I feel like im gonna throw up.

Hey girlie,

Nutritionists suggest eating smaller meals more often for your health, so try eating more often--that way, you won't have to stuff yourself each time. If you're still having trouble eating, though, I would talk to your doc or school nurse for some professional advice!

Meghan D.

by aweaver13 on 1/28/2013 4:56:04 PM

MOD MOD
I toke the quiz Which pick-up-line should you try?and it never shows the results it just reloads the page. I have teied several times.

Hey chica, close your browser window and then reload the page and try again.  If it's still not working, come back and try again later.  Thanks for letting us know.

Karin E.

by a_school_nerd on 1/28/2013 11:29:44 AM

Mod Mod Mod My school is having Spirit Week. It is the week of February fourth. I need help on what to wear for some of the days. Musical Monday: It is supposed to be anything music related. I have a Nickelback t-shirt that I am gonna wear but what else could I wear that has to do with music. Wack Wednesday: Anything crazy I was thinking wearing one tennis shoe and one boot. Or two different colored boots, an outfit that doesn't match and maybe making my hair a mess. What else could I do for Wednesday? Then Thursday is Throw Back Thursday I am going to wear my hair in picktails cause I always used to wear my hair like that. But I don't know what else! Thanks Mod!!!!!!!

Hey girl, get create and fun. Music, cut out sparkly music notes and bobby pin them to your hair or your pants. On Wacky day, just dress a crazy mess. Everything that doesn't match with very bright colors. Thursday, dress like you did in elementary school or before that. Just have fun with it!

lauren r.

by 15hayhay on 1/27/2013 10:17:29 AM

Hey girl, that basically means that you are interested in both girls and guys equally.
lauren r.

by 15hayhay on 1/27/2013 9:47:56 AM

What should I get my BGF for V-day? I prefer to make something, but I would need to use household items that everyone has. Oh and no food please! Thanks

Hey girl, you could try making a meaningful collage, or even a picture frame collage!

lauren r.

by pinklol56 on 1/26/2013 8:37:54 AM

mod mod mod
i rly want to make homemade valentines this year but have no clue what to do!!! i want it to include candy. i would be giving it to my whole class. i searched the internet, but nothing good has come up! helppppppp!!!!!!!

Helen S.

by Carrie_Underwood on 1/25/2013 9:30:22 PM

Hey ladies, it would be so cool if you could check out my club, Style Spy. It's all about fashion, makeup, hair, and style (duhh). You can find it on my profile, and I promise you'll love it! Thanks! <3

by ACaseOfMistakenIdentity on 1/25/2013 9:03:17 PM

MOD So I'm going on a skiing trip with my friends and I am making a list of stuff I need to bring. Can you please tell me if there anything I'm missing?
Snow jacket
Hat
Gloves
Makeup

Hey HappyFeet16, sounds good to me!!! Have fun! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by HappyFeet16 on 1/25/2013 7:07:53 PM

Hey GL chicas! Check out my club, It's all about Fashion and Beauty!!! We have advice for any fashion/beauty sitch. Please check it out girlies! <3 Fashion and Beauty Crew

by nazirah817 on 1/25/2013 4:14:13 PM