COMMENTS

You've gotta see this: Extreme female athletes kickin' booty

There’s something amazing about seeing women take on extreme sports, and—lucky us!—it’s the weekend of all weekends to watch it happen live. X Games Aspen...

Mod Mod Mod
Because I've been getting bullied a lot, I joined an independent study school that's mostly online. We have a three-hour school with no break, lunch, or lectures; the lesson's online and the "teacher" is only there to help us if we're stuck. The problem is... I really don't have any close friends. I had a group at my old school, but I was usually ignored. I'm unusually mature for my age and unwilling to break rules, so I often made fin of for that. And, I'll admit it, I'm a bit of an anime geek. How can I make friends with similar interests in my situation?

Hey girl, try and find other people who are interested in art, or just try and talk to people who are in your independent study. Just put yourself out there and talk to more people! Smile

lauren r.

by LittleUsagiTewi on 1/27/2013 1:08:42 AM

I don't really watch extreme sports, but they are really cool! It's really amazing how people are so brave to be able to do that. I'm such a wus I would pee my pants xD

by YouCanCallMeCat on 1/26/2013 8:30:39 PM

Hey girls! Come check out my advice queen page! I can give you advice on any question you might have! Feel free to ask on my profile page if you would like too. I will answer you asap! I hope I can help!

by cupcakecutie325 on 1/26/2013 6:03:02 PM

I've never really been into extreme sports but I think its amazing that females are participating in it and girls my age!!!

by nazirah817 on 1/26/2013 5:05:37 PM

Hey GL chickas, it would be so awesome if you could check out my club, It's all about Fashion and Beauty. We talk about fashion(pretty obvious!), makeup, hair, and nail ideas. You can find it on my profile, and I promise you'll love it! If you have any questions someone will answer ASAP(:
Thanks! <3

by nazirah817 on 1/26/2013 5:01:04 PM

I'm not a huge fan of extreme sports, but I do like to watch skiing.

by supersingershannon on 1/26/2013 4:02:07 PM

If you keep a positive attitude and smile when you're sick, you'll feel a lot better.

Are you good at keeping secrets?

Chocolate is good for you.

Got cheer? Win it here!

Calling all cheery chicas: "Nfinity Champions League 2" is coming to a big screen near you! CLICK HERE to snag a sneak peek and enter to win tix for your entire crew.