9 HOURS AGO Kiss-proof lip stains for every price range 😘😘�http://t.co/S0sG9Wc2sF2pic.twitter.com/IkwlW5SFlfFlf

10 HOURS AGO Have your white sneakers lost their *sparkle*? Check out these tips to keep them clean: http://t.co/t0cRarlAiN pic.twitter.com/RMA1f7SxmL

12 HOURS AGO 9 stages of introducing a guy to your overprotective brother: http://t.co/40AnWfA3aB pic.twitter.com/NAgwdo5ZrR

COMMENTS

You've gotta see this: Extreme female athletes kickin' booty

There’s something amazing about seeing women take on extreme sports, and—lucky us!—it’s the weekend of all weekends to watch it happen live. X Games Aspen...

Mod Mod Mod
Because I've been getting bullied a lot, I joined an independent study school that's mostly online. We have a three-hour school with no break, lunch, or lectures; the lesson's online and the "teacher" is only there to help us if we're stuck. The problem is... I really don't have any close friends. I had a group at my old school, but I was usually ignored. I'm unusually mature for my age and unwilling to break rules, so I often made fin of for that. And, I'll admit it, I'm a bit of an anime geek. How can I make friends with similar interests in my situation?

Hey girl, try and find other people who are interested in art, or just try and talk to people who are in your independent study. Just put yourself out there and talk to more people! Smile

lauren r.

by LittleUsagiTewi on 1/27/2013 1:08:42 AM

I don't really watch extreme sports, but they are really cool! It's really amazing how people are so brave to be able to do that. I'm such a wus I would pee my pants xD

by YouCanCallMeCat on 1/26/2013 8:30:39 PM

Hey girls! Come check out my advice queen page! I can give you advice on any question you might have! Feel free to ask on my profile page if you would like too. I will answer you asap! I hope I can help!

by cupcakecutie325 on 1/26/2013 6:03:02 PM

I've never really been into extreme sports but I think its amazing that females are participating in it and girls my age!!!

by nazirah817 on 1/26/2013 5:05:37 PM

Hey GL chickas, it would be so awesome if you could check out my club, It's all about Fashion and Beauty. We talk about fashion(pretty obvious!), makeup, hair, and nail ideas. You can find it on my profile, and I promise you'll love it! If you have any questions someone will answer ASAP(:
Thanks! <3

by nazirah817 on 1/26/2013 5:01:04 PM

I'm not a huge fan of extreme sports, but I do like to watch skiing.

by supersingershannon on 1/26/2013 4:02:07 PM

A lack of vitamin C can get you down in the dumps. Try combating the blues with a sunny glass of OJ! Juicy mangos and delicious kiwis are also packed with vitamin C.

Fall is almost here! Cute clothes, pumpkins and cider, OH MY! What makes you most excited for the fun change of seasons?

Girls should be checked for breast cancer routinely because they can get it just like older women.

Win VIP back-to-school swag with GL's Backstage Pass giveaway!

We rounded up the best back-to-school books and the most exciting new games—and you could win 'em all! Just CLICK HERE to enter.