7 HOURS AGO Fresh ways to fab up your farm fruits and veggies: http://t.co/qKD3VLEa2m

10 HOURS AGO 5 adorbs gladiator sandals to gear up in: http://t.co/3JCSg00FV9

12 HOURS AGO LOL your way to flat abs with cute 'n' punny workout tanks: http://t.co/gbVy2dpG7Q

COMMENTS

10 body weight resistance moves to mix 'n' match

You don’t need a gym to tone up! Body weight resistance workouts use what your mama gave ya—your bod, natch—to keep you in stellar shape...

MODMODMOD
i need help. im good at eating helthy food at school i start bindging on junk food.

Hey girl, junk food cravings are okay you just have to make sure you're also eating healthy foods and continually working out for your body to stay healthy!

lauren r.

by skigirl5o on 2/2/2013 12:44:38 PM

Mod mod mod,
I am 10 and a 100 pounds and 5'0 ( yay finally)
But I am going to a wedding in July and summer is coming up (yay)
But my point is I want to look heathy and skinny for summer and everything
Thanks -Ava
( I am a HUGE fan of girlslife)

Hey Avagurl, visit our Health&Fitness page for tips on eating habits and exercising. And you've got lots of time before summer. Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by Avagurl on 2/1/2013 5:19:20 PM

Do you LOVE the Divergent trilogy?
Then join my club, Divergent Lovers. Almost all officer positions available. Up to date info on 3rd book/movie!

by -strawberry13 on 1/29/2013 10:39:37 PM

Do you LOVE the Divergent trilogy?

by -strawberry13 on 1/29/2013 10:26:20 PM

Feeling down? Join "Better You!" There will be daily posts/ideas/challenges for you to feel better from daily downs and just make your lives better and make you happier! Thanks and hope you check it out!

by Emilicious on 1/29/2013 9:19:33 PM

I used to have to do Burpees in gym class all the time. They were HORRIBLE, because my gym coach made us squat after jumping up and before straightening out to do a push-up!

by purplerainn on 1/29/2013 5:15:41 PM

Our gym teacher old us in some ways resistance training is better than using weights because with weights you can get bulky in areas where you dont want to and even stress parts of our body like our joints.

by fashionqn on 1/29/2013 4:08:57 PM

How can I get a flatter stomach? not abs just a flatter stomach
What should I eat? I really want to wear a bikini this summer
I don't want abs though just a flatter stomach

Hey Girl, flatter stomachs are, well... how do I explain this? The best way to improve any part of your body is through diet and exercise. There isn't a magical vegetable that will keep your tummy flat, but a healthy diet that is full of vitamins and minerals and lacks in fats and chemicals is pretty close. Still, you should be active every day. Cardio is super important and will help you burn off calories that would eventually get stored in your body's tissues. Even if you don't want a six pack, developing your abs is super important. Not only will it help tone your tummy area, but it prevents injuries and back issues later in life.

I hope this helps!

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by redvelvetluv on 1/29/2013 3:16:44 PM

MOD MOD MOD hey is your first period suppoesed to be heavy?

Hey Girl, It depends on the girl. usually, its actually a little lighter at first, but it is different for everyone.

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by mrm0203 on 1/29/2013 2:38:21 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
At the beginning of the school year, I weighed 148. I now weigh 127, because my family got a gym membership. People around school are saying that I have an eating disorder, and that's how I lost weight. I'm being bullied about it. How do I get them to stop? Thanks!

Hey Chica, That's really tough, but good for you that you were able to get fit by working out and eating right. That is truly amazing. Standing up for yourself and firmly stating that you are healthy and workout should be enough to deter any bullies. However, if it continues and it really bugs you, you can tell a teacher to watch out for it.

Still, keep up the good work!

Hannah H.