How to bust your tomboy image around guys
8 types of besties that are actually the worst
This High School Musical reunion is making us majorly nostalgic
Your love life is about to take a major turn, Leo....
Rosie the Riveting: 6 sweet ways to style a bandanna
Got one zit that just won't quit? Here's why it keeps coming back (and how to deal)
Go from clumsy cutie to balanced babe in two moves
Sneak a peek at our August/September issue starring Dove Cameron!
GL's Exclusive Look at Sunday's Best Friends Whenever
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
13 HOURS AGO #TBT (even if it's only Monday...) This HSM reunion is making us super nostalgic: http://t.co/uTtlt9Ozdx pic.twitter.com/VTDzKvp48y
14 HOURS AGO Got that one zit that won't go away? Here's what to do: http://t.co/bzWgdvbI04 pic.twitter.com/OFtHEWR8Ba
15 HOURS AGO #QUIZ: Are you good at making friends?: http://t.co/FngJHiEtbK pic.twitter.com/TanHcB6ji0
43 Comments | Add Yours
All about boys...YES WE LOVE TALKING AND THINKING ABOUT THEM
1. Colgate smile or Melt your heart eyes? EYES, they are so telling.
2. Tall dark and handsome, skater boy, jokester or techie? GIVE ME A TALL DARK AND HANDSOME ONE WITH A NICE BODY.
3. Messy hair or neatly trimmed? TRIMMED
4. Tall, average, or short? TALL
5. Good grades or don't care? GOOD GRADES
6. Amber brown eyes or crystal-clear blue? BLUE OR GREEN
7. Care-free, uptight or inbetween? INBETWEEN
8. Freckles or clear skin? CLEAR SKIN
9. Rarely smiles or rarely laughs? TOUGH ONE, if I had to chose, RARELY SMILES
10. Player or stay for awhile? STAY
11. Shy guy or captain of the wrestling team? CAPTAIN
by fashionqn on 1/29/2013 4:19:59 PM
1. Colgate smile or Melt your heart eyes? That's a really hard one but I guess colgate smile
2. Tall dark and handsome, skater boy, jokester or techie? If by jokester you mean he has a great sense of humor..definitely that
3. Messy hair or neatly trimmed? Somewhat messy hair is really cute
4. Tall, average, or short? Average. I'm super short so I wouldn't want him to be towering over me..although honestly height shouldn't matter that much
5. Good grades or don't care? Good grades..or in between
6. Amber brown eyes or crystal-clear blue? I've got to go with the brown eyes<3
7. Care-free, uptight or inbetween? In between
8. Freckles or clear skin? I don't really have a preference..not like A LOT of freckles tho
9. Rarely smiles or rarely laughs? Rarely smiles. Because if he's laughing then he's smiling And he's got to be a funny person ;)
10. Player or stay for awhile? Stay for awhile<3
11. Shy guy or captain of the wrestling team? Um..in between
by maggie183 on 1/29/2013 3:56:03 PM
1.Colgate smile or Melt your heart eyes? This is SO hard but probably colgate smile<3
2.Tall,dark,and handsome,skater boy, jokester, or techie? Tall, dark, and handsome<3
3.Messy hair or neatly trimmed? Neatly trimmed.
4.Tall, average, or short? Tall.
5.Good grades or don't care? Good grades
6.Amber brown eyes or crystal-clear blue? Crystal-clear blue.
7.Care-free, uptight or in between? In between.
8.Freckles or clear skin? Freckles are so cute<3
9.Rarely smiles or rarely laughs? Well, you smile when you laugh so either way it's a win win but I guess smile.
10.Player or stay for awhile? Stay for awhile.
11.Shy guy or captain of the wrestling team? Wrestling team.
by michipie205 on 1/29/2013 3:30:10 PM
Win, read and review one of these *amazing* new novels!
Calling all book-loving babes: We want Y-O-U to enter to win one of four incredible new reads from Houghton Mifflin Harcourt! Winners will review their novel for the chance to be featured in an upcoming issue of GL.
CLICK HERE to enter.