1 HOURS AGO Bring summer camp to your kitchen with this recipe for s'mores bars: http://t.co/KiwKQgIIrS

2 HOURS AGO Feeling pressured by your BF? @carol_weston weighs in: http://t.co/ep8EtKNgT5

3 HOURS AGO Hey #DMV divas, snag stellar internship advice from GL on Aug 5 at the @InternQueen party in DC! Click here to RSVP: http://t.co/lC3tGfESmN

COMMENTS

Super Bowl snacks: Mango guacamole

Liven up the standard chips-'n'-dip spread with a dash of mango madness in your guacamole. This recipe from IMUSA takes the Hispanic favorite (and party...

Join my club the Dinner Helpers

by MTC 415 on 5/2/2013 8:00:59 PM

Join my club the Dinner Helpers

by MTC 415 on 5/2/2013 7:59:27 PM

That sounds amazingly delicious! (:

by purplerainn on 1/29/2013 5:01:35 PM

I could DIE for guacamole...
I can't wait to try this! Thanks for the recipe c:

by i<3cake on 1/29/2013 4:30:00 PM

That looks so yummy! Smile I hope I can try this! I usually don't enjoy mango, it'll be interesting.

by WinnieGirlie on 1/28/2013 8:12:20 PM

Sorry, I noticed an error in the recipe. It says "1/2 cup white onion, onion." Is it supposed to say chopped? Just wanted to point that out, so people won't be confused. Thanks!

Hey girlie,

Great catch! Yes, you should chop the onion for sure Smile

Meghan D.

by hidi75 on 1/28/2013 6:29:03 PM

i loveeeeee guacomole, i think i might try the mango in it !!!

by nazirah817 on 1/28/2013 6:18:59 PM

Hey GL chickas, it would be so awesome if you could check out my club,
"It's all about Fashion and Beauty".
We talk about fashion(pretty obvious), makeup, hair, and more. You can find it on my profile, and I promise you'll love it!<3 Fashion and Beauty Crew

by nazirah817 on 1/28/2013 6:17:53 PM