8 HOURS AGO Bust out a brand new you! How, you may ask? We have all the answers right here!: http://t.co/hC70M42weR

9 HOURS AGO Who run the world? Girls (& tampons)!: http://t.co/sF2jsA3yCU

9 HOURS AGO RT @Amber_Montana: Thanks for including me in your magazine this month @girlslifemag! pic.twitter.com/i536Du2w8k

COMMENTS

100 ways to have a blast this winter

Got the wintertime blues? If you’re looking for a way to make your winter wow-worthy, we’ve got quite the master plan. Keep busy with your...

Hey girls!!!!
Please join my clubs, Club Help (we answer all of your questions,
Its all about Fashion and Beauty, and Style Spy.
In Club Help all postins are OPEN! !!!
If you want the job just comment on my profile.
-Lexi

by NiallHluver_1 on 2/1/2013 9:36:58 PM

I love all of these!! I also like to do my hair. www.cutegirlshairstyles.com is amazing!! check it out (BTW it's not my website) CGH is seriously awesome

by sooprmad on 1/31/2013 3:04:26 PM

Why are the marshmallows gray??

by IceCreamFan on 1/30/2013 6:50:36 PM

All of these ideas are great. I love the "Summer Fun in the Cool Months" category! (:

by purplerainn on 1/30/2013 5:32:18 PM

***MOD***MOD***MOD***
I want to have a Valentine's Day party but I don't know what to do. Since it's winter, it basically has to be at my house, which isn't that big. And some of my really close friends are guys. Should I invite guys and girls or just girls? Also, how do I keep people entertained? I thought about having a tea party but I don't really know how to go about that or what we would do there. Thanks!

Hey girlie, if you're having it at the house, keep it a small party. And the tea party sounds like a great idea! But I would keep it to just girls if you do that. For a tea party invite a few girls over and have some tea in tea cups and some light snacks and treats. You could even watch a cute Valentine's Day movie or play some music.

Lauren T.

by crazyshortie13 on 1/30/2013 4:31:16 PM

MOD MOD MOD Ive posted this comment a billion times and it still hasnt been posted whats up with that. So anyway how do you know if you like a guy. Thanks.

Hey girl, sometimes the mods have a lot of questions to answer, but we do our best to get to everyone's comment as soon as we can.  How do you know if you like a guy?  Some clues that you might like him include butterflies in your stomach or that you're always excited for the next time you'll see him.  Sometimes figuring out if you're attracted to someone takes time, but that's okay.  Check out this article about whether or not you should go out with someone, because it talks a little bit about feelings.  Good luck!
Karin E.

by hgrules on 1/30/2013 7:34:18 AM

OMG I love this article! Thanks GL!

by turnonthemusic1 on 1/29/2013 10:28:05 PM

Do you LOVE the Divergent trilogy?
Then join my club, Divergent Lovers. Almost all officer positions available. Up to date info on 3rd book/movie!

by -strawberry13 on 1/29/2013 10:14:54 PM

Love all of these tips! Smile

by YouCanCallMeCat on 1/29/2013 10:06:30 PM

Feeling down? Join "Better You!" There will be daily posts/ideas/challenges for you to feel better from daily downs and just make your lives better and make you happier! Thanks and hope you check it out!

by Emilicious on 1/29/2013 9:16:06 PM