Bridget M.

is modding

AN HOUR AGO Easy, pretty holiday hairstyles: All you need are bobby pins: http://t.co/r9VsDstcLU

12 HOURS AGO 3 ways to look adorably preppy this holiday: http://t.co/urNiJo8PPo

15 HOURS AGO 6 new Christmas music videos we can't stop watching: http://t.co/N2g6v5Tq9l

COMMENTS

Perfect thing to say

I was having a conversation with my guy friend and I was telling him about how my grandmother seemed to want to change everything about me, whether...

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!

Hey girlie,

I can only imagine how tough things are for you. Because we wish you only the best, it’s extremely important that you speak to a trusted adult, such as a family member, doctor, guidance counselor, teacher, etc.

Also, for additional help, check out: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2008/08/04/HELP!2.aspx

, Your Blog Patrol Babes

Meghan D.

by okay11 on 3/10/2013 12:46:32 AM

ahh...
xoxo

by pinterest on 2/26/2013 2:53:19 PM

Hey! Check out THE place to be. We talk about fun stuff! It's under Just for Fun, so check it out!

by bookworm2000 on 2/20/2013 8:10:19 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!
I really need advice. So I've liked this guy for a little over 3 years. He used to be my BGF and an amazing guy back in 8th grade. But ever since we got to high school he's been pretty much a jerk. He's such a player and only dates the popular fake girls who only want one thing out of a relationship (if you know what I mean). So..yeah he's pretty much a total jerk. My problem is that for some crazy weird reason I CAN NOT get over him. I keep thinking I'm over him because I'll hear something bad about him or something..but then I realize I still like him. I've gotten over lots of guys (over time) before...why can't I get over him? He's in my English class and it's so pathetic but I just can't stop staring at him like every class..idk why I'm so attracted to him. I've even started crushing on celebrities just because they sort of look like him. Is this really crazy?! How can I get over this guy who I know is no good? Thanks

Hey maggie183, time. We can't get rid of feelings in a day. Let yourself feel what you feel for him, instead of trying to avoid it, because that will make your crush on him even stronger. Once you get it out your system, you'll be ready to move on. Also try focusing your energy somewhere else. Pick up a new hobby, call your girls, hang out with friends, etc. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by maggie183 on 2/8/2013 6:38:20 PM

MODMODMOD!!
There's this guy I really like but he goes to a different school. I think I may like other boys in my school and I want to date someone someday, but I still want to keep my connection with my first crush. What should I do?

hey! basically just keep an open mind about dating. there's no rush! you can be friends with a lot of guys and even date more than one guy as long as you are honest with them that you don't want to be exclusive. So just stay in touch with this guy and you won't lose your connection. good luck!

Helen S.

by TresSapphire on 2/2/2013 4:23:31 PM

MOD
sorry I just sent that same thing again! Thanks so so much for answering!

No prob, girlie!  Glad you got the response!

Karin E.

by Gigilove321 on 1/30/2013 12:24:46 PM

MOD So on tuesday my friend and I were hanging out with this guy and she says that she thinks he likes me. She says I should ask him to sadies, but sadies is this friday and we had a power outage so there was no school today. That means if I asked him tomorrow that it would be the day before the dance. He already has a ticket because he had a girlfriend last week, but she cheated on him. I don't have a ticket yet, but if he said yes I could buy one tomorrow. I also don't know if I should ask him out because we are on the school newspaper together and we work together on it. I don't want to ruin our friendship, but my friend really thinks I should ask him. What do you think I should do?

Hey girl, the most important question is, do you want to ask him?  If you like him and you think it would be fun to go with him, then go for it.  If he declines your offer, it's okay, you have the power to make future encounters not-awkward by acting confident and friendly.  Good luck!  Also, please know that you only need to post your question one time and a moderator will see it and try to answer.  Thanks, chica!

Karin E.

by Pugglegirl1008 on 1/30/2013 10:18:34 AM

MODMODMOD
I think I'm falling in love with my best friend but I'm not sure. We have been the closest friends since October and we are still learning new things about each other everyday. The thing is, I don't think he is attractive, I like his personality. Usually I like the looks and attitude but I like how this guy knows me so well and is sweet and loves to be around me. Also, he talks to me about people he likes and always asks for advice and I feel so jealous because another girl asked him to a dance and he said yes. When he realized I was upset he said he would rather go with me and was honored that someone so nice and attractive like me would ask him. He's a nerd. We also hug a lot and even cuddle on my couch while watching movies. And everytime he says he loves me over text my heart beats faster and blood rushes to my head. Do I like my best friend? If I do, should I tell him how I feel?!

hey girl! Honestly, it sounds like he's interested in you too. I don't want to say anything for sure, but he's showing a lot of positive signs. I think the two of you are afraid to lose your friendship if the other doesn't return the feelings. It's totally up to you if you want to tell him, but I think it'd be awesome if you did. good luck!!

xoxo

Katie L.

by Bestfriendsforlifesogorgeous on 1/30/2013 1:11:51 AM

Mod mod mod
1) I know you guys are super busy and all comments cant be posted. But mine are never posted and im getting slightly annoyed by it. Do ya know why that could be?
2) In my country we just started back at school yesterday and i have no subjects with my ex crush. i don't even cross paths with him at any time in the dat. We used to be friends before he knew i liked him, then it just got weird. I want to try to get along better than we do now (new year, fresh start sort of thing). What kind of excuses could i make up to talk to him??? Like sort of "run into" him or something. My friend has a locker next to his lol so i guess that could be helpful.

hey girl! we actually do eventually post all comments, unless they are rude or repeated comments. make sure youre checking back on the correct articles. the best way to start a convo with ANYONE is to just talk about things you have in common. I think using your friends locker to your advantage is a great idea!

xoxo

Katie L.

by Summalovin on 1/30/2013 12:53:27 AM

So I finally got the courage to ask my crush on a 'date'. It's going to be his best friend and my BFF (they're dating) and us. Here are my questions
1. What am I going to wear!?
2. Should I sit by him during the movie?
3. We're seeing an r rated movie, how do I get my mom to take me?
Thanks! Xoxo