2 HOURS AGO Skip the scars and heal your skin: http://t.co/oZ1zJSC0Wc

5 HOURS AGO Sleeping with makeup on? Talk about a big beauty no-no: http://t.co/dS4jko36NM

6 HOURS AGO The easiest move for totally toned thighs: http://t.co/Anf69Zawxq

COMMENTS

Perfect thing to say

I was having a conversation with my guy friend and I was telling him about how my grandmother seemed to want to change everything about me, whether...

MOD MOD MOD MOD
I have a party for my friend, and the theme is Mardi Gras. It's gonna be like 75° outside (haha Texas problems) what should I wear? Thanks!!!

hey girl! i think youd be good to go in mardi gras colors. and be sure to have plenty of mardi gras beads!!

xoxo

Katie L.

by Foodiejr99 on 1/29/2013 10:27:17 PM

MOD MOD MOD MODERATOR
So I have liked the same guy for about a year now, and he's really sweet and whenever he smiles at me I melt inside, and about a month after we met I thought he liked me, we had speech class and PE together and he was showing some affectionate sides. So being the shy girl I am I didn't pursue it and I feel like maybe he's lost interest. By the way I'm fifteen and a sophomore. And today I saw him and I smiled and said " Hey (his name) " with my 1000 watt smile and he said hey back and smiled really big too and my friend was passing him after he'd walked away from me and said he was still smiling!!! So can you give me some advice and tell me if I should try and move on or pursue our relationship? I've tried getting over him and haha it's hard. Thanks so much! Also this is my second time sending this so please respond!

Hey chica, if you want to pursue something with your crush, go for it!  Check out some of these sweet ice breakers, they might come in handy.  Good luck, girl!  Also, sometimes we have a lot of questions to answer on the website, so we can't answer everyone's comment right away.  Just post it once, and we'll do our best to get to it as soon as we can.  Thanks!

Karin E.

by gigilove321 on 1/29/2013 10:20:26 PM

Do you LOVE the Divergent trilogy?
Join my club Divergent Lovers! Almost all spaces available for office. Up to date info on the 3rd book/ Movie. Please Join!

by -strawberry13 on 1/29/2013 10:10:28 PM

by Emilicious on 1/29/2013 9:24:41 PM

awe that is soo sweet <3

by nazirah817 on 1/29/2013 6:14:20 PM

Heyy Girlies, Please check out my club; "It's all about Fashion and Beauty!!"! If you go to my profile you can find it there and join(: We post daily and answer all questions!!! Topics we talk about:Clothes,Make-up,Nails,Hair,Skin-Care♥

by nazirah817 on 1/29/2013 6:14:01 PM

Helloo everyone! SmileI have a club called Legit Boy Advice were you can ask questions and even give your own answers on peoples questions (as long as you are polite!). If you have any problems feel free to leave a comment on the club homepage. If you want a guys perspective leave your age in the comment because I actually have 5 brothers..Yes, 5! Each age group I am positive you have questions for! I will get back to every comment asap!

by Chloe<3 on 1/29/2013 5:25:10 PM

Those were nice things to say about you. We all would love that if our crush or a guy we liked said that. Maybe he really likes you and wants something special.

by fashionqn on 1/29/2013 4:11:25 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!
Me and this guy I really like have said that we like each other. We skyped everyday, and he'd call me "cute" and other nice things a lot. And would always compliment me, and was super nice. The thing is, we live a thousand miles apart. I plan on visiting where he lives for the summer, and he would constantly say how much he's looking forward to it. He even hinted that when I visit we'd go out on a date. I thought everything was fine, then yesterday he said, "I want to take it neutral on who I like because there's so many awesome people." and then today he told me that there's this girl he knows that might like him. Is this possibly because of the distance? How should I respond and act? Should I act like I always do, to see how this turns out? I really don't want to lose him, though I know it's not in my control. I'm willing to work with a long distance relationship, but maybe he's not... Thanks in advance for your help! Smile

Hey Girl, long distances are tough, and that could be a part of the reason. Someone nearby that he sees everyday could be a lot easier to have a relationship with. You have already discussed dating, so he knows how you feel, right? Make sure he knows how you feel. It's your choice whether or not you want to address this with him.

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by andlovinglife on 1/29/2013 4:00:24 PM

my guy friend says the same to me whenever im feeling depressed Smile

by badatbasketball on 1/29/2013 3:56:56 PM