9 HOURS AGO RT @kelliberglund: So this insane basket of candy from @girlslifemag will be the death of me 🍭🍉 is this a good or bad thing..? http://t.cpic.twitter.com/JZOK8EZ3IB/…

10 HOURS AGO So you have an online crush—now what? http://t.co/eBmMKqi04G

13 HOURS AGO Rock earrings—without the piercing part: http://t.co/rbL8f0elte

COMMENTS

Perfect thing to say

I was having a conversation with my guy friend and I was telling him about how my grandmother seemed to want to change everything about me, whether...

MOD MOD MOD!
So my friend isn't allowed to text so she emails, and she finally got my ex's email who is also her BGF. There is no problem there though, because they were best friends before we started dating. The other day he admitted to her that he likes her, and she told me today she is starting to like him back. They say they love each other and stuff a lot. They don't any to date though because they want to keep their friendship. He doesn't go to our school though, and that's why we broke up (we agreed not seeing each other, only texting, was too hard). None of this bugs me though because I knew it as coming. From the day I saw them meet I saw the way he looked at her! So here's my problem- He is moving, and he will be the same distance away, just on the opposite side of our town. And because of that, he won't be able to do theater anymore: Theater is the only place we get to see him! My friend is crushed! She cries all the time now. So, how do I comfort her?
Thanks mod!

Hey Girl, the key to comforting someone is listening to them. Let her talk and then maybe get her thinking about something else. Just being there for her is good. He isn't going too far, so I'm sure they will find some way to meet up.

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by turnonthemusic1 on 1/29/2013 3:47:06 PM

That's so adorable! <3

by purplerainn on 1/29/2013 3:38:05 PM

Awhhhhh soooooo adorable such a sweetie!<3

by lilliebeans on 1/29/2013 3:13:18 PM

I'm a freshman and I am attending a private school. My BEST guy friend from middle school doesn't go here, we message each other a lot, but I still really missed him so I went to visit his classes today at his school when I had no school.
Seeing him really made me miss him, when I thought it would do the opposite, bad call on my part.
So now what would be the next step? We tell each other we miss the other, but I don't know how to hang out with him or keep close contact. I don't know what to do at all... and I'm shy about all of this. Do you have any suggestions or advice? I appreciate this a lot! Thanks!(:

Hey Girl, get a group of friends together to go see a movie, or ask him if he wants to hang out after school. Keep it low key and the time flexible until you have it marked on your calendar.

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by HowToLove on 1/29/2013 2:41:54 PM

Mod
I wear a size 7 in jeans, and a size small or medium in tops, depending on the brand. But, this is really embarrassing, I have stretch marks. On my inner thighs, hips, booty, and on my breasts. I never wear shorts, crop tops, bikinis or low shirts because I don't want anybody to see them. How can I make them go away? I started exercising 5 or 6 times a week three weeks ago, and I'm also on a diet. But they won't go away. You guys had an article once about stretch marks, but it was about preventing them rather than getting rid of them. What do you think I should do?
Thanks so much!

Hey Girl,  healthy skin is the key to avoiding stretch marks, so be sure to moisturize your body ( I recommend some kind of cocoa butter), and eating right so you get all the vitamins and minerals you need.

Hannah H.