1 HOURS AGO Are you feelin' the FOMO when you're super busy—we wanna know: http://t.co/UQrYD4QkDD

2 HOURS AGO #PhotoMathApp —homework helper, or cheating device? http://t.co/pUKISaXdYG

3 HOURS AGO 10 last minute costumes straight from your closet: http://t.co/PUCimvKw1G

COMMENTS

Perfect thing to say

I was having a conversation with my guy friend and I was telling him about how my grandmother seemed to want to change everything about me, whether...

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!

Hey girlie,

I can only imagine how tough things are for you. Because we wish you only the best, it’s extremely important that you speak to a trusted adult, such as a family member, doctor, guidance counselor, teacher, etc.

Also, for additional help, check out: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2008/08/04/HELP!2.aspx

, Your Blog Patrol Babes

Meghan D.

by okay11 on 3/10/2013 12:46:32 AM

ahh...
xoxo

by pinterest on 2/26/2013 2:53:19 PM

Hey! Check out THE place to be. We talk about fun stuff! It's under Just for Fun, so check it out!

by bookworm2000 on 2/20/2013 8:10:19 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!
I really need advice. So I've liked this guy for a little over 3 years. He used to be my BGF and an amazing guy back in 8th grade. But ever since we got to high school he's been pretty much a jerk. He's such a player and only dates the popular fake girls who only want one thing out of a relationship (if you know what I mean). So..yeah he's pretty much a total jerk. My problem is that for some crazy weird reason I CAN NOT get over him. I keep thinking I'm over him because I'll hear something bad about him or something..but then I realize I still like him. I've gotten over lots of guys (over time) before...why can't I get over him? He's in my English class and it's so pathetic but I just can't stop staring at him like every class..idk why I'm so attracted to him. I've even started crushing on celebrities just because they sort of look like him. Is this really crazy?! How can I get over this guy who I know is no good? Thanks

Hey maggie183, time. We can't get rid of feelings in a day. Let yourself feel what you feel for him, instead of trying to avoid it, because that will make your crush on him even stronger. Once you get it out your system, you'll be ready to move on. Also try focusing your energy somewhere else. Pick up a new hobby, call your girls, hang out with friends, etc. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by maggie183 on 2/8/2013 6:38:20 PM

MODMODMOD!!
There's this guy I really like but he goes to a different school. I think I may like other boys in my school and I want to date someone someday, but I still want to keep my connection with my first crush. What should I do?

hey! basically just keep an open mind about dating. there's no rush! you can be friends with a lot of guys and even date more than one guy as long as you are honest with them that you don't want to be exclusive. So just stay in touch with this guy and you won't lose your connection. good luck!

Helen S.

by TresSapphire on 2/2/2013 4:23:31 PM

MOD
sorry I just sent that same thing again! Thanks so so much for answering!

No prob, girlie!  Glad you got the response!

Karin E.

by Gigilove321 on 1/30/2013 12:24:46 PM

MOD So on tuesday my friend and I were hanging out with this guy and she says that she thinks he likes me. She says I should ask him to sadies, but sadies is this friday and we had a power outage so there was no school today. That means if I asked him tomorrow that it would be the day before the dance. He already has a ticket because he had a girlfriend last week, but she cheated on him. I don't have a ticket yet, but if he said yes I could buy one tomorrow. I also don't know if I should ask him out because we are on the school newspaper together and we work together on it. I don't want to ruin our friendship, but my friend really thinks I should ask him. What do you think I should do?

Hey girl, the most important question is, do you want to ask him?  If you like him and you think it would be fun to go with him, then go for it.  If he declines your offer, it's okay, you have the power to make future encounters not-awkward by acting confident and friendly.  Good luck!  Also, please know that you only need to post your question one time and a moderator will see it and try to answer.  Thanks, chica!

Karin E.

by Pugglegirl1008 on 1/30/2013 10:18:34 AM

MODMODMOD
I think I'm falling in love with my best friend but I'm not sure. We have been the closest friends since October and we are still learning new things about each other everyday. The thing is, I don't think he is attractive, I like his personality. Usually I like the looks and attitude but I like how this guy knows me so well and is sweet and loves to be around me. Also, he talks to me about people he likes and always asks for advice and I feel so jealous because another girl asked him to a dance and he said yes. When he realized I was upset he said he would rather go with me and was honored that someone so nice and attractive like me would ask him. He's a nerd. We also hug a lot and even cuddle on my couch while watching movies. And everytime he says he loves me over text my heart beats faster and blood rushes to my head. Do I like my best friend? If I do, should I tell him how I feel?!

hey girl! Honestly, it sounds like he's interested in you too. I don't want to say anything for sure, but he's showing a lot of positive signs. I think the two of you are afraid to lose your friendship if the other doesn't return the feelings. It's totally up to you if you want to tell him, but I think it'd be awesome if you did. good luck!!

xoxo

Katie L.

by Bestfriendsforlifesogorgeous on 1/30/2013 1:11:51 AM

Mod mod mod
1) I know you guys are super busy and all comments cant be posted. But mine are never posted and im getting slightly annoyed by it. Do ya know why that could be?
2) In my country we just started back at school yesterday and i have no subjects with my ex crush. i don't even cross paths with him at any time in the dat. We used to be friends before he knew i liked him, then it just got weird. I want to try to get along better than we do now (new year, fresh start sort of thing). What kind of excuses could i make up to talk to him??? Like sort of "run into" him or something. My friend has a locker next to his lol so i guess that could be helpful.

hey girl! we actually do eventually post all comments, unless they are rude or repeated comments. make sure youre checking back on the correct articles. the best way to start a convo with ANYONE is to just talk about things you have in common. I think using your friends locker to your advantage is a great idea!

xoxo

Katie L.

by Summalovin on 1/30/2013 12:53:27 AM

So I finally got the courage to ask my crush on a 'date'. It's going to be his best friend and my BFF (they're dating) and us. Here are my questions
1. What am I going to wear!?
2. Should I sit by him during the movie?
3. We're seeing an r rated movie, how do I get my mom to take me?
Thanks! Xoxo

by youbelongwithme13 on 1/29/2013 11:09:39 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
I have a party for my friend, and the theme is Mardi Gras. It's gonna be like 75° outside (haha Texas problems) what should I wear? Thanks!!!

hey girl! i think youd be good to go in mardi gras colors. and be sure to have plenty of mardi gras beads!!

xoxo

Katie L.

by Foodiejr99 on 1/29/2013 10:27:17 PM

MOD MOD MOD MODERATOR
So I have liked the same guy for about a year now, and he's really sweet and whenever he smiles at me I melt inside, and about a month after we met I thought he liked me, we had speech class and PE together and he was showing some affectionate sides. So being the shy girl I am I didn't pursue it and I feel like maybe he's lost interest. By the way I'm fifteen and a sophomore. And today I saw him and I smiled and said " Hey (his name) " with my 1000 watt smile and he said hey back and smiled really big too and my friend was passing him after he'd walked away from me and said he was still smiling!!! So can you give me some advice and tell me if I should try and move on or pursue our relationship? I've tried getting over him and haha it's hard. Thanks so much! Also this is my second time sending this so please respond!

Hey chica, if you want to pursue something with your crush, go for it!  Check out some of these sweet ice breakers, they might come in handy.  Good luck, girl!  Also, sometimes we have a lot of questions to answer on the website, so we can't answer everyone's comment right away.  Just post it once, and we'll do our best to get to it as soon as we can.  Thanks!

Karin E.

by gigilove321 on 1/29/2013 10:20:26 PM

Do you LOVE the Divergent trilogy?
Join my club Divergent Lovers! Almost all spaces available for office. Up to date info on the 3rd book/ Movie. Please Join!

by -strawberry13 on 1/29/2013 10:10:28 PM

by Emilicious on 1/29/2013 9:24:41 PM

awe that is soo sweet <3

by nazirah817 on 1/29/2013 6:14:20 PM

Heyy Girlies, Please check out my club; "It's all about Fashion and Beauty!!"! If you go to my profile you can find it there and join(: We post daily and answer all questions!!! Topics we talk about:Clothes,Make-up,Nails,Hair,Skin-Care♥

by nazirah817 on 1/29/2013 6:14:01 PM

Helloo everyone! SmileI have a club called Legit Boy Advice were you can ask questions and even give your own answers on peoples questions (as long as you are polite!). If you have any problems feel free to leave a comment on the club homepage. If you want a guys perspective leave your age in the comment because I actually have 5 brothers..Yes, 5! Each age group I am positive you have questions for! I will get back to every comment asap!

by Chloe<3 on 1/29/2013 5:25:10 PM

Those were nice things to say about you. We all would love that if our crush or a guy we liked said that. Maybe he really likes you and wants something special.

by fashionqn on 1/29/2013 4:11:25 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!
Me and this guy I really like have said that we like each other. We skyped everyday, and he'd call me "cute" and other nice things a lot. And would always compliment me, and was super nice. The thing is, we live a thousand miles apart. I plan on visiting where he lives for the summer, and he would constantly say how much he's looking forward to it. He even hinted that when I visit we'd go out on a date. I thought everything was fine, then yesterday he said, "I want to take it neutral on who I like because there's so many awesome people." and then today he told me that there's this girl he knows that might like him. Is this possibly because of the distance? How should I respond and act? Should I act like I always do, to see how this turns out? I really don't want to lose him, though I know it's not in my control. I'm willing to work with a long distance relationship, but maybe he's not... Thanks in advance for your help! Smile

Hey Girl, long distances are tough, and that could be a part of the reason. Someone nearby that he sees everyday could be a lot easier to have a relationship with. You have already discussed dating, so he knows how you feel, right? Make sure he knows how you feel. It's your choice whether or not you want to address this with him.

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by andlovinglife on 1/29/2013 4:00:24 PM

my guy friend says the same to me whenever im feeling depressed Smile

by badatbasketball on 1/29/2013 3:56:56 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
So my friend isn't allowed to text so she emails, and she finally got my ex's email who is also her BGF. There is no problem there though, because they were best friends before we started dating. The other day he admitted to her that he likes her, and she told me today she is starting to like him back. They say they love each other and stuff a lot. They don't any to date though because they want to keep their friendship. He doesn't go to our school though, and that's why we broke up (we agreed not seeing each other, only texting, was too hard). None of this bugs me though because I knew it as coming. From the day I saw them meet I saw the way he looked at her! So here's my problem- He is moving, and he will be the same distance away, just on the opposite side of our town. And because of that, he won't be able to do theater anymore: Theater is the only place we get to see him! My friend is crushed! She cries all the time now. So, how do I comfort her?
Thanks mod!

Hey Girl, the key to comforting someone is listening to them. Let her talk and then maybe get her thinking about something else. Just being there for her is good. He isn't going too far, so I'm sure they will find some way to meet up.

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by turnonthemusic1 on 1/29/2013 3:47:06 PM

That's so adorable! <3

by purplerainn on 1/29/2013 3:38:05 PM

Awhhhhh soooooo adorable such a sweetie!<3

by lilliebeans on 1/29/2013 3:13:18 PM

I'm a freshman and I am attending a private school. My BEST guy friend from middle school doesn't go here, we message each other a lot, but I still really missed him so I went to visit his classes today at his school when I had no school.
Seeing him really made me miss him, when I thought it would do the opposite, bad call on my part.
So now what would be the next step? We tell each other we miss the other, but I don't know how to hang out with him or keep close contact. I don't know what to do at all... and I'm shy about all of this. Do you have any suggestions or advice? I appreciate this a lot! Thanks!(:

Hey Girl, get a group of friends together to go see a movie, or ask him if he wants to hang out after school. Keep it low key and the time flexible until you have it marked on your calendar.

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by HowToLove on 1/29/2013 2:41:54 PM

Mod
I wear a size 7 in jeans, and a size small or medium in tops, depending on the brand. But, this is really embarrassing, I have stretch marks. On my inner thighs, hips, booty, and on my breasts. I never wear shorts, crop tops, bikinis or low shirts because I don't want anybody to see them. How can I make them go away? I started exercising 5 or 6 times a week three weeks ago, and I'm also on a diet. But they won't go away. You guys had an article once about stretch marks, but it was about preventing them rather than getting rid of them. What do you think I should do?
Thanks so much!

Hey Girl,  healthy skin is the key to avoiding stretch marks, so be sure to moisturize your body ( I recommend some kind of cocoa butter), and eating right so you get all the vitamins and minerals you need.

Hannah H.