11 HOURS AGO 5 steps to follow in a friend fight: http://t.co/kh28xT5dTJ

13 HOURS AGO Magical school dance moments we heart from movies: http://t.co/B8F8A0Ukhs

13 HOURS AGO How to kick that your horrible nail biting habit for good: http://t.co/JqjwhgZWxM

COMMENTS

6 cute boots under $40

You know that moment when you check the price tag on a pair of shoes you love and you’re like, why are these a zillion dollars...

JellyBeanChick

by JellyBeanChick on 2/3/2013 8:24:32 PM

1. Think of your crush
2. Make a heart with your hand
3. Kiss your hand heart
4. Put it where your real heart is
5. Your crush will ask you out tomorrow
6.This only works if you post this on your favorite article by hpseals1 on 2/2/2013 11:28:28 AM

by bunnybo243 on 2/3/2013 1:54:37 AM

1. Think of your crush
2. Make a heart with your hands
3. Kiss your hand heart
4. Put it where the real heart is
5. Your crush will ask you out tomorrow
6. This only works if you post it on your favorite article

by hpseals1 on 2/2/2013 11:28:28 AM

Do you LOVE the Divergent trilogy?
Then join my club, Divergent Lovers. Almost all officer positions available. Up to date info on 3rd book/movie!

by -strawberry13 on 1/29/2013 10:25:26 PM

Do you LOVE the Divergent trilogy?

by -strawberry13 on 1/29/2013 10:20:17 PM

by Emilicious on 1/29/2013 9:00:11 PM

My faves are the 5th one. I love the buckles & laces. I love that sort of look. <33

by neonroxursox on 1/29/2013 8:17:45 PM

Am I the only one who sat up WAAAAAAY straighter after reading the slide 3 caption?

by sherlocked on 1/29/2013 8:12:57 PM

Omg i have the exact same purple boots from last year Smile

by olivia_is_luv on 1/29/2013 7:31:08 PM

i lovee all of these!!! and friday im going boot shopping!!! i already know that im gunna get some brown riding boots!!!

by nazirah817 on 1/29/2013 6:12:29 PM