1 HOURS AGO Give your H2O a MEGA upgrade: http://t.co/Drhd9AIsfS pic.twitter.com/U8aRDAx2P3

2 HOURS AGO This teen is protesting her high school's yoga pants policy: http://t.co/eLHRLkOH9p pic.twitter.com/5kjnQwM6N6

2 HOURS AGO RT @caltabiano_anna: Great interview with @girlslifemag. They're the sweetest! Thank you!! http://t.co/6Edb4HKs8v

COMMENTS

6 cute boots under $40

You know that moment when you check the price tag on a pair of shoes you love and you’re like, why are these a zillion dollars...

Heyy Girlies, Please check out my club; "It's all about Fashion and Beauty!!"! If you go to my profile you can find it there and join(: We post daily and answer all questions!!! Topics we talk about:Clothes,Make-up,Nails,Hair,Skin-Care♥

by nazirah817 on 1/29/2013 6:11:36 PM

Colored boots should be a new trend! :o I love them!

by YouCanCallMeCat on 1/29/2013 4:57:24 PM

I LOVE the suede, slouchy, knee-high boots from Urban Og., but the purple color doesn't really suit my style. I think I'm gonna get a pair in chestnut. (:

by purplerainn on 1/29/2013 4:56:55 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I'm trying to crate a club but when I try to select a tag it's saying "no options"

Hey girl, Try logging back in maybe that will help.

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by Juliacar on 1/29/2013 4:41:00 PM

Under $40, that is great because some of the boots I have recently been looking at were around $80 and $100 and they werent even as nice looking.

by fashionqn on 1/29/2013 4:14:07 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I have a few questions about clubs. 1) How do I become an Advice Queen? 2) How does my club become Club of the Day? 3) How do I get more club members? Thanks alot!

Hey Girl, Club of the day is selected by the GL staff, to get more club members you might want to consider posting an "ad" by commenting on one or two articles about your club.

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by scamp24 on 1/29/2013 3:31:14 PM

There all so cute!(:

by lilliebeans on 1/29/2013 3:16:51 PM

Hey girls!!!!!!
Please join my clubs , Club help ( You ask question and we will answer it soon!) All postins are OPEN!!!!, Clud Style Spy, and All about fashion and beauty.
If you want a postin in Club Help, just comment on my profile and say what postin you want!, Please.
Please join at least one of them!
-Lexi

by NiallHluver_1 on 1/29/2013 12:48:29 PM

Have a breakout the day before school starts? Try gently exfoliating your skin with a steaming hand towel then putting salicylic acid on the blemish before you go to bed.

What does your bedroom look like?

Want to deck out your desk this year? CLICK HERE for four simple, stylish DIYs from Duck Tape.

Fall in love with the *perfect* book for back-to-school

Want to start the year off right? Grab a copy of How to Say I Love You Out Loud, a gorgeous new novel about friends, family and fitting in.

CLICK HERE to find out more.