6 HOURS AGO It's official—we're obsessing over Jacquie Lee's new EP: http://t.co/dHZwPbO3da

9 HOURS AGO Homework? What homework? #Crewel is on @wattpad for free! #bookworm #bookclub http://t.co/TsLFsrnwAH

10 HOURS AGO Join the GL gram fam and follow us on Insta for pretty pix and behind-the-scenes snaps: http://t.co/Umf3MGtn7Y

COMMENTS

6 cute boots under $40

You know that moment when you check the price tag on a pair of shoes you love and you’re like, why are these a zillion dollars...

Heyy Girlies, Please check out my club; "It's all about Fashion and Beauty!!"! If you go to my profile you can find it there and join(: We post daily and answer all questions!!! Topics we talk about:Clothes,Make-up,Nails,Hair,Skin-Care♥

by nazirah817 on 1/29/2013 6:11:36 PM

Colored boots should be a new trend! :o I love them!

by YouCanCallMeCat on 1/29/2013 4:57:24 PM

I LOVE the suede, slouchy, knee-high boots from Urban Og., but the purple color doesn't really suit my style. I think I'm gonna get a pair in chestnut. (:

by purplerainn on 1/29/2013 4:56:55 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I'm trying to crate a club but when I try to select a tag it's saying "no options"

Hey girl, Try logging back in maybe that will help.

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by Juliacar on 1/29/2013 4:41:00 PM

Under $40, that is great because some of the boots I have recently been looking at were around $80 and $100 and they werent even as nice looking.

by fashionqn on 1/29/2013 4:14:07 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I have a few questions about clubs. 1) How do I become an Advice Queen? 2) How does my club become Club of the Day? 3) How do I get more club members? Thanks alot!

Hey Girl, Club of the day is selected by the GL staff, to get more club members you might want to consider posting an "ad" by commenting on one or two articles about your club.

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by scamp24 on 1/29/2013 3:31:14 PM

There all so cute!(:

by lilliebeans on 1/29/2013 3:16:51 PM

Hey girls!!!!!!
Please join my clubs , Club help ( You ask question and we will answer it soon!) All postins are OPEN!!!!, Clud Style Spy, and All about fashion and beauty.
If you want a postin in Club Help, just comment on my profile and say what postin you want!, Please.
Please join at least one of them!
-Lexi