13 MINUTES AGO Get a lil mysterious with 4 non-verbal flirting tricks: http://t.co/NbbiVk3aZP

3 HOURS AGO 5 #DIY options for your Thanksgiving table centerpiece: http://t.co/NS6hhu9ckR

4 HOURS AGO 5 Xmas smoothies that prove holiday treats CAN be healthy: http://t.co/YDVZvghmQg

COMMENTS

6 cute boots under $40

You know that moment when you check the price tag on a pair of shoes you love and you’re like, why are these a zillion dollars...

JellyBeanChick

by JellyBeanChick on 2/3/2013 8:24:32 PM

1. Think of your crush
2. Make a heart with your hand
3. Kiss your hand heart
4. Put it where your real heart is
5. Your crush will ask you out tomorrow
6.This only works if you post this on your favorite article by hpseals1 on 2/2/2013 11:28:28 AM

by bunnybo243 on 2/3/2013 1:54:37 AM

1. Think of your crush
2. Make a heart with your hands
3. Kiss your hand heart
4. Put it where the real heart is
5. Your crush will ask you out tomorrow
6. This only works if you post it on your favorite article

by hpseals1 on 2/2/2013 11:28:28 AM

Do you LOVE the Divergent trilogy?
Then join my club, Divergent Lovers. Almost all officer positions available. Up to date info on 3rd book/movie!

by -strawberry13 on 1/29/2013 10:25:26 PM

Do you LOVE the Divergent trilogy?

by -strawberry13 on 1/29/2013 10:20:17 PM

by Emilicious on 1/29/2013 9:00:11 PM

My faves are the 5th one. I love the buckles & laces. I love that sort of look. <33

by neonroxursox on 1/29/2013 8:17:45 PM

Am I the only one who sat up WAAAAAAY straighter after reading the slide 3 caption?

by sherlocked on 1/29/2013 8:12:57 PM

Omg i have the exact same purple boots from last year Smile

by olivia_is_luv on 1/29/2013 7:31:08 PM

i lovee all of these!!! and friday im going boot shopping!!! i already know that im gunna get some brown riding boots!!!

by nazirah817 on 1/29/2013 6:12:29 PM

Heyy Girlies, Please check out my club; "It's all about Fashion and Beauty!!"! If you go to my profile you can find it there and join(: We post daily and answer all questions!!! Topics we talk about:Clothes,Make-up,Nails,Hair,Skin-Care♥

by nazirah817 on 1/29/2013 6:11:36 PM

Colored boots should be a new trend! :o I love them!

by YouCanCallMeCat on 1/29/2013 4:57:24 PM

I LOVE the suede, slouchy, knee-high boots from Urban Og., but the purple color doesn't really suit my style. I think I'm gonna get a pair in chestnut. (:

by purplerainn on 1/29/2013 4:56:55 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I'm trying to crate a club but when I try to select a tag it's saying "no options"

Hey girl, Try logging back in maybe that will help.

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by Juliacar on 1/29/2013 4:41:00 PM

Under $40, that is great because some of the boots I have recently been looking at were around $80 and $100 and they werent even as nice looking.

by fashionqn on 1/29/2013 4:14:07 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I have a few questions about clubs. 1) How do I become an Advice Queen? 2) How does my club become Club of the Day? 3) How do I get more club members? Thanks alot!

Hey Girl, Club of the day is selected by the GL staff, to get more club members you might want to consider posting an "ad" by commenting on one or two articles about your club.

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by scamp24 on 1/29/2013 3:31:14 PM

There all so cute!(:

by lilliebeans on 1/29/2013 3:16:51 PM

Hey girls!!!!!!
Please join my clubs , Club help ( You ask question and we will answer it soon!) All postins are OPEN!!!!, Clud Style Spy, and All about fashion and beauty.
If you want a postin in Club Help, just comment on my profile and say what postin you want!, Please.
Please join at least one of them!
-Lexi