1 HOURS AGO Halloween is quickly approaching! Tweet us pics of your costumes in progress ๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿ‘ป

2 HOURS AGO Bored with your ho-hum H20? Amp it up with these fresh fruit infusions for a taste of summer:

3 HOURS AGO Is kale *actually* good for you?

Beauty Spy: Edgy and Expressive Maggie M.

This girl from Burlington, WI loves to get her beauty inspiration from YouTube. Whether she’s playing around with dark and dramatic palettes or trying out new techniques...

She is really pretty(: and her recommendations are really good but that makeup is expensive!!!

by nazirah817 on 1/30/2013 6:28:37 PM

Maggie is so pretty, and her makeup recommendations are great. (:

by purplerainn on 1/30/2013 5:53:11 PM

I love BB creams, and I so want to try it, but its really pricey. I also the Smashbox pallet, but once again, price is an issue. Everything was really expensive, did anyone else notice that the cheapest thing was the mascara, for $14? Maggie looks really pretty in the picture.

by hidi75 on 1/30/2013 12:52:51 PM

Gah that's all the high-end makeup I wish I could buy. I can't afford any of that no matter how much I love it. I REALLY want that smashbox palette because I love wearing dark eyes!

by rileytibbles on 1/30/2013 11:30:28 AM

I entered to be a beauty spy for your last contest. Is there still a chance i can be chosen?

Katie L.

by kenbon on 1/30/2013 9:22:43 AM

I just got a gorgeous red lipstick, but I have no clue what to wear it with, or how to do the rest of my makeup! I just got a really cute pixie BTW.
Thanks!! Smile

hey girl! ooh, how fun. When using red lipstick, you'll want to use foundation or BB cream to cover up any redness or imperfections, because the bright pigment can make them stand out more. For red lips I like to wear classic and chic outfits with wavy hair for an old-hollywood vibe. or you could go edgy and modern with ripped jeans, leather, boots, etc. It's really up to you! For the rest of your makeup, I recommend keeping the eyes only to mascara and maybe a bit of nude eyeshadow. That way you look sophisticated, not like a painted clown. good luck!

Katie L.

by RainbowPuke99 on 1/30/2013 9:13:37 AM

by Emilicious on 1/30/2013 12:10:01 AM

We canโ€™t get enough graphic leggings. Rock thicker ones on their own with a blazer, tank and boots or thin ones under a plain dress.
You're going to the movies Friday night with a group of friends. What movie do you see?

*Win* a trip to meet R5's Rydel Lynch!