AN HOUR AGO Running out of time and hungry? Here are some great quick and easy snacks for you on the go! http://t.co/ouxTdKAWHT

2 HOURS AGO Find out what the stars say are in store for you this week: http://t.co/z3Jv0xkN2r

3 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveAways 2 cuties can cover their walls with an http://t.co/1IXzvVgELI $250 shopping spree! @AllPosters #TooCute #WantThemAll...

COMMENTS

Fash face off: Nina vs. Sarah

The 19th annual Screen Actor’s Guild Awards brought the most fab of faces out in Hollywood this past weekend. Did you tune in to the show? Our girl...

Heyy Girlies, Please check out my club; "It's all about Fashion and Beauty!!"! If you go to my profile you can find it there and join(: We post daily and answer all questions!!! Topics we talk about:Clothes,Make-up,Nails,Hair,Skin-Care♥

by nazirah817 on 1/29/2013 6:15:13 PM

OMG sarah's my FAVVVVV ever!!! she's so awesome and her dress is so pretty

by aki2000 on 1/29/2013 6:12:18 PM

So hard! I really like Sarah's but she doesn't look comfortable. I think Nina rocked her dress better.

by Sheyenne on 1/29/2013 6:03:44 PM

NINA!

by coco4 on 1/29/2013 5:38:15 PM

Sarah definetly!I love the color and it fits her so well!

by justdance0404 on 1/29/2013 5:37:39 PM

I like Nina's more. Sarah's chest looks like its about to burst and it looks like it hurts! She has way too much make up on for my taste.. I think I would like Sarah's more if her boobs weren't going to look like they were gonna spill out or something...

by Chloe<3 on 1/29/2013 5:17:52 PM

Nina's is better Sarah's looks awkward and isn't her shape

by mrsalicia on 1/29/2013 5:03:29 PM

Nina! Her dress fits better. But i like Sarah's to.

by gvio9 on 1/29/2013 4:59:43 PM

This is soo hard! They both look completely great! Nina looks very polished and pretty! I love how she keeps her hair up to show off the earrings. It's good that she only wore simple stamens of jewelry to let the dress stand out. She's also rocking the neon trend with her bright pink! It shows off her figure very nice too!
Now Sarah, the dress is also so flattering on her. The color is great and I love how it has subtle patterns that blend into the dress for a funky touch! I love how she keeps the jewelry simple and her bag black to help the dress stand out!
I really can't decide....

by YouCanCallMeCat on 1/29/2013 4:52:45 PM

Nina's, it is soooo pretty

by Fashionista_boylover on 1/29/2013 4:27:48 PM