AN HOUR AGO Running out of time and hungry? Here are some great quick and easy snacks for you on the go! http://t.co/ouxTdKAWHT

2 HOURS AGO Find out what the stars say are in store for you this week: http://t.co/z3Jv0xkN2r

3 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveAways 2 cuties can cover their walls with an http://t.co/1IXzvVgELI $250 shopping spree! @AllPosters #TooCute #WantThemAll...

COMMENTS

Fash face off: Nina vs. Sarah

The 19th annual Screen Actor’s Guild Awards brought the most fab of faces out in Hollywood this past weekend. Did you tune in to the show? Our girl...

Although I like Sarah's dress more, Nina looks incredibly classy, so I'm definitely gonna do with her! (:

by purplerainn on 1/29/2013 4:23:12 PM

I'm sort of torn on this one but I guess I've got to go with Nina. Her dress is flattering AND modest which would have to win out

by maggie183 on 1/29/2013 4:09:54 PM

Nina! Her dress fits her better than Sarah's, and her accessories look more out together than Sarah.
Also, I'm so happy Anne Hathaway won the Outstanding Actress award! I LOVE Les Mis, and she totally deserved it. The whole cast had to record the vocals while on stage, which is really hard, and she still sounded great. Not to mention how amazing the movie is itself! It plays with your emotions, and overall has a great plot. Smile

by turnonthemusic1 on 1/29/2013 3:11:50 PM

Nina! Very modest, cute, and appropriate!

by HowToLove on 1/29/2013 2:48:42 PM

Def Sarah's. Not a big fan of the design from Nina's. Bright pink, and a weird see-through slit. So that's why I pick Sarah's. <3

by neonroxursox on 1/29/2013 1:50:17 PM

I love Sarah, but that dress just doesn't look great on her. I really like Nina's dress, the color and style are perfect for her!

by IvylouGirl on 1/29/2013 1:28:14 PM

nina rocks!!!

by moya-kay on 1/29/2013 12:58:00 PM

nina rocked the red carpet

by moya-kay on 1/29/2013 12:56:28 PM

I really like Nina's dress!

by NiallHluver_1 on 1/29/2013 12:56:01 PM

Hey girls!!!!!
Please join my clubs, Club help ( you ask a question and we will answer it soon!), Club Style Spy, and Club All about Fashion and beauty. In Club Help all postins are OPEN! !!!
If you want a postin in Club Help comment on my profile and say what postin you want.
Please jion at least one of them!
-Lexi