10 HOURS AGO November's almost over... How's your #NaNoWriMo novel coming?

12 HOURS AGO What lip color should you *really* be wearing?

13 HOURS AGO Uh-oh, are you using the wrong type of brush? Find out here:

Who landed the Girl Meets World role of a lifetime?

Once upon a time, back in the '90s, there was a beloved sitcom called Boy Meets World. It starred a boy named Cory and his longtime love...

I LOVED Boy Meets World when I was little!! I really hope they do the show justice with this spin off.

by litmarvel on 1/31/2013 11:07:21 PM

I was hoping it would b Bailee Madison but this is a good choice too Smile

by hmeyer on 1/30/2013 9:09:27 PM

Mod mod mod
What are some good ideas for a cher Lloyd costume my mom will actually let me out of the house in? I want to look like her in the want u back video, but not expose myself too much. Thanks!

Hey girlie, try an orange button down and black shorts. Just keep your button down buttoned. And then add some fun rings and accessories.

Lauren T.

by Yolo3737 on 1/30/2013 8:50:11 PM

Sounds cool. Can't wait.

by amakyful on 1/30/2013 8:34:26 PM

I LOVE Boy Meets World. This better not disappoint me!

by jo_crox on 1/30/2013 8:29:30 PM

I'm so excited for Girl meets world, it 's a really cool concept because I was OBSESSED and still am with boy meets world<3 I just hope it's not stupid like the newer Disney shows, I hope it can live up to the standard of Boy meets world even though that's pretty hard.

by michipie205 on 1/30/2013 7:57:38 PM

My name is Rowan!! That is great!! =D

by Rgirl12 on 1/30/2013 6:53:50 PM

I am super excided to get to see Girl Meets World on Disney Channel next month and I can't wait to see it. Smile

by fashiongirl25 on 1/30/2013 5:39:25 PM

I'm so excited for this show!! I just hope it's "old disney" quality, not like the new shows. There's a lot to live up to with Boy Meets World..a lot of pressure on making this show good lol

by maggie183 on 1/30/2013 3:40:23 PM

I heard Bailee Madison was up for the role, I was hoping she would get it! I can watch it her ,though.

by hidi75 on 1/30/2013 10:19:58 AM

CLICK HERE for your chance to win

Curiosity House: The Shrunken Head, a creepy-cool new mystery novel.

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!