5 HOURS AGO Fresh ways to fab up your farm fruits and veggies: http://t.co/qKD3VLEa2m

8 HOURS AGO 5 adorbs gladiator sandals to gear up in: http://t.co/3JCSg00FV9

10 HOURS AGO LOL your way to flat abs with cute 'n' punny workout tanks: http://t.co/gbVy2dpG7Q

COMMENTS

4 ways to style a trendy topknot for #BunDayMonday

Let’s go back: The bun has always been an underrated hairstyle, until right now. We remember piling our hair up on those bad hair days, or...

MOD MOD
Not to be dumb, but how do you make a bun!!! Everytime I do it it looks horrible!

Hey girlie, you are not dumb! Buns can be tricky. I like to put my hair in a ponytail first and then twist it around the ponytail into a bun. It sometimes takes a lot of extra hair ties and bobby pins to get the bun to look the way I want. There are a ton of tutorials and videos out there if you search for them.

Lauren T.

by xoxojillianxo on 3/10/2013 8:45:58 PM

I love putting my hair up in a tight bun expecially during the summer it's so cute!

by Maddie90871 on 3/7/2013 3:40:24 PM

hey my hair wont stay up tho im super athletic! help i luv buns but it wont staty up

by b_rob10 on 2/9/2013 6:40:43 PM

I tried the 2nd one today and got tons of compliments!

by the_girl_in_goal on 2/6/2013 4:37:57 PM

I love Mandy Moore's bun! <3

by purplerainn on 2/6/2013 2:59:30 PM

Today I washed my hair,and twisted my hair around until it went around itself...... It was really easy!

by audz1199 on 2/5/2013 9:31:02 PM

JellyBeanChick

by JellyBeanChick on 2/5/2013 8:44:18 PM

i luv buns

by pollymolly on 2/5/2013 3:43:14 AM

MOD!
I won the December first daily giveaway and I still haven't recieved anything in the mail... I emailed trish and brittany, but neither responded. When will it come, and what can I do?

Hey girlie,

I would wait another week or so and then follow up with your email and they will help get your prize squared away. Congrats on winning!
Meghan D.

by WinnieGirlie on 2/4/2013 7:43:40 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
My hair is shoulder length and layered. Any buns that will work for me?
~Starwberry13~