AN HOUR AGO Kill your period cravings with these healthy picks: http://t.co/AIbgSRKDNa

2 HOURS AGO 9 must-read books to binge on this weekend: http://t.co/wvZcj2xuJz

3 HOURS AGO Amp your everyday look with @AboutFacesDay's bubble braid tutorial on @Fanlala: http://t.co/3ZoRU8NHie

COMMENTS

7 semi-homemade sweet treats for V-Day

Not a whiz kid in the kitchen (or seriously low time)? You don’t have to slave away to be the best valentine come Cupid’s big...

My favorite semi-homemade treat idea's Double trouble.

by otter77 on 2/4/2013 7:51:31 PM

MODMODMODMOD
OK So my middle school band is taking a trip to six flags and i like this guy hes also in band but we have no classes together what do i do???

Hey girlie,

If you don't have any classes together, that gives you a conversation starter because you can ask him about the classes he's taking and tell him about what you're learning too. You could also talk about what you like to do after school!

Meghan D.

by elysseluvsyu on 2/4/2013 7:21:48 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
My enemy's birthday is in about 11 days. I was wondering what i should get him. Something inside-jokey.
Some Inside jokes (some are really ...............)
It's always maple
Cats dont like spray bottles
Night and Day
You want the ball you can't have it. Honey Locust
curling iron
haywire
The creepers

hey! you could get him some maple candy for the first one Smile

Helen S.

by akaprincess on 2/2/2013 3:19:07 PM

MOD!MOD!MOD! thers this guy in church, leon, hes a year older than me,im 12 and hes 13. i have a friend, aneeta, and i've been having a crush on leon for a year. but recently he asked aneeta out. aneeta's a kind of tomboy, so she told him that they shud just stay friends.....i'm like really really jelous of her now, cuz he still likes her, but i dont want to ruin our friendship. how do i make him like me and still keep my friendship with aneeta?

You should first talk to Aneeta and see how she feels about him. If she actually doesn't like him than try talking to Leon more. You could talk to him more in church and even get his phone number. Hope things work out!
mailyse f.

by tracy1904 on 2/1/2013 2:05:55 AM

These boys in my class really seem to flirt with me a lot. One guy is always playing with my hair and looking at me. The problem is he told me a week ago he was gonna ask another girl out. He's really confusing.There is also this other guy who talks with me a lot and is complimenting me a lot. What do you think of all this? I just kinda want a boyfriend... I know that sounds stupid but I just do..

Hey girlie,

It sounds like he was flirting with you, but if he told you he was going to ask someone else out then he probably doesn't want to go out with you right now. As for the other guy, he might be flirting with you, maybe you could get to know him as friends to see how he acts around you and get a better sense of whether or not he likes you. I know it seems like having a boyfriend would be great, but it's also fun to be single, so try having fun with your friends and fam and focusing on schoolwork, and a relationship will come when the time is right!

Meghan D.

by AMOURx10 on 1/31/2013 8:09:18 PM

by rockchik333 on 1/31/2013 7:47:26 PM

is my icon cute?

Hey girlie,

I think your icon is fine if you are a fan of her! Smile

Meghan D.

by redvelvetluv on 1/31/2013 7:44:15 PM

I love the "Spell it out" one i'm going to use that one

by hardwoodqueen on 1/31/2013 6:21:14 PM

Mod Mod Mod Mod!
I was wondering what sort of jeans, skirts and dresses would look best for my body type! Since I horseback ride, I have some pretty muscly (muscely?) thighs and calves. I'm really self conscious about them since every other girl's legs at my school are stick thin. I'm only 5ft.4 so that really doesn't help. Any tips on how to make my legs look longer and slimmer?

Hey chica, do your best to love your muscly legs.  Strong legs are awesome.  Here's an article about finding the perfect pair of jeans.  Instead of focusing on just your legs, think about the shape of your whole body, that's the key to finding the best-looking outfits.  Wear clothes that you're comfortable in and that make you feel good.  You got this.

Karin E. Hannah H.

by Blushing-Beauty on 1/31/2013 12:42:46 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I just had my gel nail polish removed and it left my nails really weak. I painted hardening coats and fixed them up but today my thumbnail broke basically in half. It is WAY below the skin line. I cut off the bad part but it's really painful and unattractive. How can I get it to grow back fast? How can I strengthen my nails after gel? Please help! I have a school dance tomorrow and a huge school trip coming up.

Hey girl, first of all, find a cute adhesive bandage for your thumb.  Check out this article: "Why do my nails break whenever I try to grow them?"  Then, it's probably best to give your nails the natural, healthy treatment (meaning, no color polish).  Instead of painting your nails, wear a cute bling ring to your dance or accent with other jewelry that will take attention away from your nails.

Karin E.