AN HOUR AGO Jump your way to a fit bod:

2 HOURS AGO Woke up on the wrong side of the bed? Here's how to get a perfect night's sleep!

3 HOURS AGO Halloween is quickly approaching! Tweet us pics of your costumes in progress 🎃👻

7 semi-homemade sweet treats for V-Day

Not a whiz kid in the kitchen (or seriously low time)? You don’t have to slave away to be the best valentine come Cupid’s big...

MOD MOD MOD!!! My crush asked for my phone number yesterday and we texted a while yesterday and talked in the only class we have together. I've texted him twice since 3 pm today and he hasn't replied. Do u think he likes me or is just busy? I know I shouldn't go crazy texting him because that would scare him away. Am I just too paranoid? Help!

Hey girlie, I'm sure it doesn't mean anything. Leave him alone and give him time to reply to you before you text him again. He's probably just busy or not with his phone.

Lauren T.

by myfatsquirrel on 1/30/2013 8:10:46 PM

Sounds good!
Hey girls!!!!!!!
Please join my clubs, Club Help ( we will answer all of your questions),
It all about Fashion and beauty, and style spy.
In Club Help all postins are OPEN!!!
Just comment on my profile and say what postin you want.

by NiallHluver_1 on 1/30/2013 6:39:22 PM

MOD! I have a bit of acne on my shoulders, and I'm going out Saturday night wearing a sleeveless dress. Is there any fast remedies you can think of for acne? My hair is too short to cover it up as well.

Hey girlie, cover your acne in toothpaste the next couple nights before you go to bed (let it dry before you get in bed or cover them with your shirt). Toothpaste acts like a spot treatment that dries up the zits. You can also use your face wash on your shoulders when you're in the shower.

Lauren T.

by rocketqueenxo on 1/30/2013 6:35:43 PM

these sound sooo good!

by myfatsquirrel on 1/30/2013 6:05:26 PM

I think I want to make the pretzel ones Smile I wish I could make them all!!

by genieinabottle on 1/30/2013 5:41:12 PM

All of these treats sound delicious! I'd really love to make the "Double Trouble" Oreos for my homeroom class. (:

by purplerainn on 1/30/2013 5:35:41 PM

You're going to the movies Friday night with a group of friends. What movie do you see?

What's *your* star quality?l

CLICK HERE to discover your star power...and snag a sneak peek at a sparkling new series!