AN HOUR AGO So, you wanna be team captain this year? Learn how to nab that top spot: http://t.co/PX9vcyHJ3w

2 HOURS AGO 2 tech cuties secure a @motrrmotrr Galileo robotic dock for iPhone/iPod Touch: http://t.co/myxUcmZB6N

3 HOURS AGO The best headphones to rock at the gym: http://t.co/1VEs3uhAWj

COMMENTS

7 semi-homemade sweet treats for V-Day

Not a whiz kid in the kitchen (or seriously low time)? You don’t have to slave away to be the best valentine come Cupid’s big...

MOD MOD MOD!!! My crush asked for my phone number yesterday and we texted a while yesterday and talked in the only class we have together. I've texted him twice since 3 pm today and he hasn't replied. Do u think he likes me or is just busy? I know I shouldn't go crazy texting him because that would scare him away. Am I just too paranoid? Help!

Hey girlie, I'm sure it doesn't mean anything. Leave him alone and give him time to reply to you before you text him again. He's probably just busy or not with his phone.

Lauren T.

by myfatsquirrel on 1/30/2013 8:10:46 PM

Sounds good!
Hey girls!!!!!!!
Please join my clubs, Club Help ( we will answer all of your questions),
It all about Fashion and beauty, and style spy.
In Club Help all postins are OPEN!!!
Just comment on my profile and say what postin you want.
-Lexi

by NiallHluver_1 on 1/30/2013 6:39:22 PM

MOD! I have a bit of acne on my shoulders, and I'm going out Saturday night wearing a sleeveless dress. Is there any fast remedies you can think of for acne? My hair is too short to cover it up as well.

Hey girlie, cover your acne in toothpaste the next couple nights before you go to bed (let it dry before you get in bed or cover them with your shirt). Toothpaste acts like a spot treatment that dries up the zits. You can also use your face wash on your shoulders when you're in the shower.

Lauren T.

by rocketqueenxo on 1/30/2013 6:35:43 PM

these sound sooo good!

by myfatsquirrel on 1/30/2013 6:05:26 PM

I think I want to make the pretzel ones Smile I wish I could make them all!!

by genieinabottle on 1/30/2013 5:41:12 PM

All of these treats sound delicious! I'd really love to make the "Double Trouble" Oreos for my homeroom class. (:

by purplerainn on 1/30/2013 5:35:41 PM